Home
Trump?

Desantis?

Who?

Someone who has very thick skin, for sure.
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.
A good conservative that can, and does WIN!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.

No doubt about the traits.

Who has them?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Who has them?

Closest we’ve had in years is Trump. He got cheated out of half his presidency, wants it back, and will run.

+100!! I don’t think that’s Trump. I think Trump was the best president of recent history, but we need another George Washington. Trump had four years to clean house, and he made some inroads, but nowhere close to what needed to be done. I really don’t believe one man will turn this around, it’s too far gone. I think we will quietly become a communist country within the next ten years, or it’s going to get burned to the ground.

Desantis
Before President Trump, Ted Cruz was thought to be a shoo-in?
Originally Posted by miguel
I think we will quietly become a communist country within the next ten years, or it’s going to get burned to the ground.

We need someone willing to burn it to the ground to rid us of the vermin.
He needs the charm Ronald Reagan had.
Uncle Ted!

https://www.amazon.com/American-Vinyl-Sticker-Bowhunter-President/dp/B07NHQWQVZ
Trump
Ron DeSantis
If he is going to have a shot at victory, it has to be someone the Establishment approves of. That eliminates both Trump and DeSantis.
Originally Posted by RicG
Ron DeSantis

I like him a lot, and he may be our best hope. I just have this feeling that he is going to start talking about “common sense gun regulations” and COVID restrictions for”the greater good”. It seems to happen to them all.
I believe we are down this rabbit hole far to deep... for any of it to matter much any more...

I see nothing (not even a world war or another September 11)... that could rebuild the bridge of irreconcilable differences... that this great Nation now so dearly embraces.

United We Stand and Divided We Fall...

Self Serving Division is now the sole ideal... that the citizens of America do universally embrace in 2021.

So be it...
Originally Posted by steve4102
If he is going to have a shot at victory, it has to be someone the Establishment approves of. That eliminates both Trump and DeSantis.

I don’t believe that. Trump can generate a lot of enthusiasm, but he has been keeping it reigned in. If he said the word on January 6, what do you think would have happened at the Capital? It’s interesting to ponder.

Who has them?

Rand Paul
right now I want DeSantis.

Alot can happen between now and then though

I don’t believe that. Trump can generate a lot of enthusiasm, but he has been keeping it reigned in. If he said the word on January 6, what do you think would have happened at the Capital? It’s interesting to ponder.

We The People no longer control the Ballot Box.

To believe otherwise, one must first believe that Biden got 80 Million votes.

The only way.

Yep. We need a scythe instead of a pocketknife right now. Given the current crop, I think Trump is still the best shot.
I like Trump a lot but I can see that reelecting him would lead to more of the same problems from the left. I think its more about Trump himself rather than his policies.
Huge fan of Trump but I’d like to see DeSantis. In my opinion Trump is so intelligent that he has Tourette’s of the mouth. He thinks so fast of a response to a question, that he can’t simply explain his answer. So he goes all over the place trying to explain things but never gets to the point of the situation. Example the first debate. But I love the way he makes progressive’s heads explode.

It is my belief that Trump is pleased to see the filth of the Rs and Ds being exposed to the masses... and that he will stand up in a 3rd party manner and harness a very powerful machine...

He has always believed it is the "Trump way... or hit the highway"... or so it appears.

Unfortunately, I believe the current damage is fatal... as well as insurmountable... even for Trump.

John Adams and Trump are the greatest Presidents this Nation ever had...

The Nation was a young child when Adams was President... he stood the child up and strengthened it.

This Nation is an old man now... Trump is a master at standing things up... but ONLY if the patient wants to stand up.
I like DeSantis

I will vote for TRUMP, if he heads the ticket....

Candace Owens would turn the left into knots, and I would vote for her........

Winsome Sears, much like Owens, maybe it's time to put a Marine in charge, never had one of them at the top post, IIRC............... as a bonus there likely would be several major heart events on 'the View'................

Truth be known, it's early for either of the women, but they might make an excellent VP pick.

As usual, I will likely end up voting to oppose someone rather than 'for'................

Time will tell....
I will be cast into the burning pits of hell for saying this, but I'm starting to suffer from a little Trump fatigue. Not fatal, but hell, he just never knows when to shut up. If he had put as much energy into cleaning house at DOJ, as he did tweeting maybe we would have seen some interest in election investigations. All I ever wanted from him was to build the wall...it's what lured me away from Cruz. For many reasons, not all Trumps fault, the number 1 item, for me, build the wall, didn't happen.
If he is on the ticket, fine, I'll vote for him (which means nothing in California) just symbolic. Maybe if we had a wall, and the will to enforce immigration law, maybe my vote would be more than symbolic...but as it stands, California is the northernmost province of Mexico, and the 'freestuff' illegals.
I like a DeSantis/Tim Scott ticket
I am surprised that no one mentioned Tom Cotton.

I will definitely vote for Trump should he get the nomination.
On the other hand, would anyone here NOT vote for DJT if he was the ticket? He's got my vote if he is the one.
The President can only do so much-- he needs the congress to be like minded (in reality, not just for votes)
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
I like a DeSantis/Scott ticket

Scott openly supports McConnell and Murkowski, no thank you,
There are b etter choices than Trump. Looking back at what he did was some good things and some really bad things. HIs Ego is his biggest drawback, he's really a complete AH !!!!
I'll wait and see who's out there, there has to be better candidates than what we've had over the past 10 years.
Trump / Desantis and he will win just like he did last time.
John Kasich.
Lol
Originally Posted by jbmi
There are b etter choices than Trump. Looking back at what he did was some good things and some really bad things. HIs Ego is his biggest drawback, he's really a complete AH !!!!
I'll wait and see who's out there, there has to be better candidates than what we've had over the past 10 years.

I don't have a problem with Trump being an azzhole.

Sometimes you need an azzhole.

I'd vote for him again if he's the nominee.

That said, I think it's time for someone else to step up to the plate. Someone who won't hesitate to cut throats that need cutting. Someone who makes excellent choices for cabinet and other positions, rather than traitors and RINOs.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Who has them?

Rand Paul

Seruously? Lmao
There are b etter choices than Trump.

Name them.

I don't have a problem with Trump being an azzhole.

Sometimes you need an azzhole.

I'd vote for him again if he's the nominee.

That said, I think it's time for someone else to step up to the plate. Someone who won't hesitate to cut throats that need cutting. Someone who makes excellent choices for cabinet and other positions, rather than traitors and RINOs.

Who do you have in mind?
Ron DeSantis/Kristi Noem would be fine by me.
Originally Posted by yukon254
Trump / Desantis and he will win just like he did last time.

You mean win in the biggest landslide in history, only to have Dominion and Mail-In fraud take it away from him?

Like that, last time.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Who has them?

Rand Paul

Seruously? Lmao

If you want to gut Washington bureaucracy and over-spending, he's the only one with a plan and the balls to do it.

How much time do you this country has to wait for that “better candidate” ?
Desantis.
Trump needs to get behind him and push real hard, just don’t know if his ego will allow it. Let’s face it, 80 is too damn old to be POTUS.
That said, Trump is the only other one that could take the primary at this point, and if he wins, I’ll vote for him.
Pedo Joe hasn’t been in a year yet.

Lots of time. Lots can happen.
FL needs DeSantis, if I were a FL resident I would hate to see him leave .
Originally Posted by Potsy
Desantis.
Trump needs to get behind him and push real hard, just don’t know if his ego will allow it. Let’s face it, 80 is too damn old to be POTUS.
That said, Trump is the only other one that could take the primary at this point, and if he wins, I’ll vote for him.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Ron DeSantis/Kristi Noem would be fine by me.

I could get behind that one

JEB!!!

LOL
Has Cruz indicated any future plans?

If by Scott, you mean Rick Scott, think again..
Originally Posted by ironbender

JEB!!!

LOL

Don’t laugh, the Establishment would be perfectly fine with Jeb, just as they are fine with Biden.

JEB!!!

LOL

Fug me.

2012 called... They want their establishment candidates back...

As bad as the RNC wants to push their RINO buttholes on us, that dog won't hunt.

Establishment RINOs don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Exactly. He was a swamp critter in Tallahassee before he ever got to DC.
That’s my point.

We don’t need no stinking establishment candidate.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Exactly. He was a swamp critter in Tallahassee before he ever got to DC.

Someone round theses parts says fugk and no!
I hate to shatter more wet dreamers on here...

But Noem is a RINO too.
Bottom line is nobody can touch Trump or Desantis if either run, right now anyway, and one or both will. The question might be who is their VP pick.
The kind of candidate we need can't win. People demand a slick liar. Big money only donates to future employees.

Rand Paul is willing to be neither. So, I doubt you'll see him outside a Senate race.
Bottom line is nobody can touch Trump or Desantis if either run, right now anyway, and one or both will. The question might be who is their VP pick.

If they both run, it won’t be on the same ticket.
Kanye 2024!!!!

Correct, and I don’t think Desantis can beat Trump.

If they're any good at all, they're going to have some ego. 2024 is a long way off at this point.

Right now, I would be all-in for Trump / DeSantis or Trump OR DeSantis.

I have nothing against Rand Paul, and not too much against Ted Cruz, other than him not standing on the border facing south with an AR15 in his hands. smile

PS- There's a reason Pence has disappeared from the radar. Good riddance.
Trump did a great job, but like was pointed out, he failed to gut the alphabet agencies…THAT has to happen or we’ll continue the slide down hill….. IMHO, tightening the reigns at the FCC should be as high on the list as the DOJ….freedom of speech, is imperative, but with that freedom comes certain responsibilities….the media needs to have their collective asses handed to them…
Where does John Kennedy stand? VP? I don’t consider him a Rino.
Ron DeSantis will never get the nomination.

He would make a good VP.After a four year apprenticeship under President Trump, he'd really understand how to take on the fake news while in national office.What he's done at a state level hasn't provided all the necessary tools to deal with the scumbaggery of the national press corp.

President Trump has been at work vetting his own people for positions in his new 2024 administration.He now has compiled a list of over 4,000 candidates to take over the federal government on day one and remove all of the scumbags who have undermined our Constitutional Republic.His second term will be nothing like his first.He will never be the nice guy working to win over the press, he understands they are no longer redeemable.

By the time the election rolls around his list of candidates to take control of the federal government will have grown exponentially and the real game will be on.

Keep your powder dry.

Perhaps the way to roll is Trump/Desantis ticket?

Trump only has 4 more years.

Then Desantis can run and get 2 terms.

12 years of smart conservatism would do our country a world of good.
Originally Posted by rte
Keep you powder dry.

This too.

That’s what I’d choose but I don’t see it happening.

Neither does Trump!

JEB!!!

LOL

Fug me.

2012 called... They want their establishment candidates back...

As bad as the RNC wants to push their RINO buttholes on us, that dog won't hunt.

Establishment RINOs don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

We said the same thing about 80 million vote Basement Biden.

Two white males from the same state?
Nah.
I’m not sure it would be wise but I could handle a Desantis/Don jr. ticket.
I frankly think that if Trump were to beat the rigged elections, and actually take office again, the Left would go full Civil War on us.
Originally Posted by rte
Ron DeSantis will never get the nomination.

He would make a good VP.After a four year apprenticeship under President Trump, he'd really understand how to take on the fake news while in national office.What he's done at a state level hasn't provided all the necessary tools to deal with the scumbaggery of the national press corp.

President Trump has been at work vetting his own people for positions in his new 2024 administration.He now has compiled a list of over 4,000 candidates to take over the federal government on day one and remove all of the scumbags who have undermined our Constitutional Republic.His second term will be nothing like his first.He will never be the nice guy working to win over the press, he understands they are no longer redeemable.

By the time the election rolls around his list of candidates to take control of the federal government will have grown exponentially and the real game will be on.

Keep your powder dry.

This is the best possible scenario for our nation.

Tim Scott
That’s my point.

We don’t need no stinking establishment candidate.

No “we” don’t, but without the support of the Establishment, he hasn’t got a chance in hell at victory, think Nov. 2020.

Tim Scott

Thank you.
I have always considered Trump to be a con man and a fraud, a typical cult leader; I still feel that way. I like DeSantis. I don't know if it is possible to vote our way out of the mess we are in. GD
Whomever....needs to beat Killery and Moochelle....and it is a pretty sure thing my vote will get expunged!
Originally Posted by greydog
I have always considered Trump to be a con man and a fraud, a typical cult leader; I still feel that way. I like DeSantis. I don't know if it is possible to vote our way out of the mess we are in. GD

Did ya vote for him, or did you support Hillary and Biden.

He's a Commie and his posts reflects his support for the Demonrat/Commie/homo /pedo party.
I frankly think that if Trump were to beat the rigged elections, and actually take office again, the Left would go full Civil War on us.

You think they would actually do their own fighting? I see them paying to have it done, but not actually staying in a fight.
Whoever it is, if they’re running against Biden or Harris it’s going to take one hell of a steal to win. The Dems know it too,
Battle ground states need to rid themselves of their Bolshevik Governors to control the ramped voter fraud or really won't matter who we want.
Whoever it is, if they’re running against Biden or Harris it’s going to take one hell of a steal to win. The Dems know it too,

Biden won't finish his term,he's too demented.

Harris is far too unlikable,her poll numbers are around 31%.

Where have you been?
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

Where have you been?

In reading comprehension classes.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

You think they would actually do their own fighting? I see them paying to have it done, but not actually staying in a fight.

Nah. They'd go back to burning / looting / killing in the liberal schitholes.

Buncha eunuchs.

Where have you been?

The Dems are screwed and they know it.

There is no if,Biden and Harris are definitely out of the running and the Dems have no bull pen.

He's a Commie and his posts reflects his support for the Demonrat/Commie/homo /pedo party.

Every now and then he sticks his head up out of his ass.

24HCF needs a good cyber lawn mower. smile
DeSantis. Hands down. He’s far, far, from being an establishment clone. Young, articulate, willing to go against politically correct Republicrat “reaching across the isle” just to loose an arm. Trump is better than anyone the demoroids can field. Trump also created for himself a lot of baggage to carry. He created enemies when it was not necessary. Not the same as dealing with competitors bidding a contract. The enemies he made without a need other than to feed his ego had the ability to retaliate. Trump will be better utilized in a supportive role if he can manage it. For him to demonize other R candidates as he did in 2016 will be totally indefensible. And I don’t know that he can help it. But if he is supportive of DeSantis, and we have enough pole watchers and software analysts to insure a semi legitimate vote count, there is the possibility of saving ourselves and the country.
Originally Posted by rte

Where have you been?

The Dems are screwed and they know it.

There is no if,Biden and Harris are definitely out of the running and the Dems have no bull pen.

That’s what I was getting at. They’re making a plan now..

You think they would actually do their own fighting? I see them paying to have it done, but not actually staying in a fight

Buncha eunuchs.

I don't believe there will be a repeat of this as the President will call out the national guard immediately or the military if necessary.
Originally Posted by rte

You think they would actually do their own fighting? I see them paying to have it done, but not actually staying in a fight

Buncha eunuchs.

I don't believe there will be a repeat of this as the President will call out the national guard immediately or the military if necessary.

When President Trump again wins,I think he'll do just that.

No bullsh-it the second time around.He won't rely on woke military like Austin or Milley.
DeSantis can't beat Trump.
Nothing has changed. Trump is still the only President in our history that has turned the Nation around and actually done what he said he'd do. Cruz abandoned him after Jan.6 which wasn't his fault. Rand Paul endorsed McConnell. DeSantis is good but do you really want to use all your bullets now?
Trump deserves to be President and he deserves a Congress that supports him instead of fighting him every step of the way. Look at who they still are afraid of: Trump.

We have a huge amount of work to do or no man or woman can regain what they destroyed when they stole the election. For one thing nothing has changed in election laws in the swing states. Those five states that refuse to decertify the election they know was stolen with fraud and corruption. Until we fix what's broke and run off almost the entire establishment Republicans holding office at present and the entire democrat congressional office holders we aren't going to win anything again.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He needs the charm Ronald Reagan had.

I agree. It needs to be someone with an unmistakable ideology of conservatism. Equally important, they need to be a communicator that can get the people on-board with their agenda. Lastly, they need to know when/where to pick their battles.

Those were the gifts and skills that Reagan possessed.
Trump's been teasing a return to the campaign trail since he left office and while he hasn't officially announced a campaign, he said his supporters would be "very happy" with his decision. The former president leads polls of hypothetical 2024 GOP nominees and his entering the race could convince other presidential hopefuls not to run. However, with Trump out of the race, it's likely several prominent Republicans would battle for the nomination.

During a Wednesday interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump said there are a "couple of people" who would be "very good" candidates for the nomination if he doesn't run. He has "two or three" people in mind, but he wouldn't tell Hewitt specifically who he thought would give Republicans their best chance at winning back the presidency in 2024.
Trump's likely going to wait until after the 2022 midterms to officially launch a campaign if he plans to run. At that point, he told Hewitt he would "discuss" the subject of who Republicans should "flock to" if he decides not to vie for the presidency again.

"I'll tell you about that someday soon, okay? I'll tell you about it, but I'm not going to say anything about it now," Trump told Hewitt when asked who Republicans should nominate. "We do have some good people. We really do. We have some very good people."

Throughout the interview, Trump pointed to his strong polling numbers in surveys about potential candidates for the Republican nomination in 2024. Trump also mounts a strong campaign in a hypothetical matchup with President Joe Biden, at times having the advantage and being in a statistical tie with Biden in other polls.

Some potential candidates, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz and former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley, have said that they won't run for president if Trump decides to enter the race. However, Haley may be reconsidering that position.

In October, Haley told the Wall Street Journal that if she decides to run—a decision she plans to make at the beginning of 2023—she would call Trump and discuss her plans. Then, the two would "work on it together."

Trump committed to helping Republican candidates win their elections in the midterms and he told Hewitt that he believed the Republican party would have a "great" 2022. He added that he thought the GOP would also have a "really incredible" 2024.
Fugg Nikki Haley..
D's and RINOs picked Trump to run against because he's easiest to beat. The fact that he didn't landslide both times proved them right.

Trumpkins are delusional.
D's and RINOs picked Trump to run against because he's easiest to beat. The fact that he didn't landslide both times proved them right.

Millennial^^
Originally Posted by Bama_Ray
Huge fan of Trump but I’d like to see DeSantis. In my opinion Trump is so intelligent that he has Tourette’s of the mouth. He thinks so fast of a response to a question, that he can’t simply explain his answer. So he goes all over the place trying to explain things but never gets to the point of the situation. Example the first debate. But I love the way he makes progressive’s heads explode.

Trumps problem is he swings at every pitch and feels the need to pick a fight with everyone. You can't be effective if you can't focus your agenda and you have no friends.
Trump
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by Bama_Ray

Trumps problem is he swings at every pitch and feels the need to pick a fight with everyone. You can't be effective if you can't focus your agenda and you have no friends.

Trump’s biggest problem is the excuse making kghunts.

^^^Loves COCK.^^^

LOL

They knew it 2016, but fell short with the algorithms, they knew it again in 2020 and were successful.,
I've pondered this. I wish there was a really good logical choice who would win overwhelmingly. Trump is the best President we've had for a long time; but he did some stupid stuff that they were able to use against him and they made up more. Even if the election is again corrupted, I think Trump could beat Biden in a rematch; but not sure the dem candidate will be Biden or Harris. They might get someone better. I wonder how Trey Gowdy would do.

Desantis knows that being successor to Trump gives him 12 years of power.

He will stay governor and give full support to Trump this go around.
First and foremost is the fraud needs to be fixed in voting or everything else is mute period.
Originally Posted by deflave

Desantis knows that being successor to Trump gives him 12 years of power.

He will stay governor and give full support to Trump this go around.

That’s what I expect.
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I've pondered this. I wish there was a really good logical choice who would win overwhelmingly. Trump is the best President we've had for a long time; but he did some stupid stuff that they were able to use against him and they made up more. Even if the election is again corrupted, I think Trump could beat Biden in a rematch; but not sure the dem candidate will be Biden or Harris. They might get someone better. I wonder how Trey Gowdy would do.

Biten will not be a candidate for anything again. Harris will not be a candidate for anything again. Biten will be fortunate to be alive in ‘24. If alive they’ll each be put out to pasture; spending more time with family etc. but who will Soros Inc. choose?

This is certainly the most stupid post made in this thread so far.

Get a clue dumb-ass.
Trump's been teasing a return to the campaign trail since he left office and while he hasn't officially announced a campaign, he said his supporters would be "very happy" with his decision. The former president leads polls of hypothetical 2024 GOP nominees and his entering the race could convince other presidential hopefuls not to run. However, with Trump out of the race, it's likely several prominent Republicans would battle for the nomination.

During a Wednesday interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump said there are a "couple of people" who would be "very good" candidates for the nomination if he doesn't run. He has "two or three" people in mind, but he wouldn't tell Hewitt specifically who he thought would give Republicans their best chance at winning back the presidency in 2024.
Trump's likely going to wait until after the 2022 midterms to officially launch a campaign if he plans to run. At that point, he told Hewitt he would "discuss" the subject of who Republicans should "flock to" if he decides not to vie for the presidency again.

"I'll tell you about that someday soon, okay? I'll tell you about it, but I'm not going to say anything about it now," Trump told Hewitt when asked who Republicans should nominate. "We do have some good people. We really do. We have some very good people."

Throughout the interview, Trump pointed to his strong polling numbers in surveys about potential candidates for the Republican nomination in 2024. Trump also mounts a strong campaign in a hypothetical matchup with President Joe Biden, at times having the advantage and being in a statistical tie with Biden in other polls.

Some potential candidates, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz and former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley, have said that they won't run for president if Trump decides to enter the race. However, Haley may be reconsidering that position.

In October, Haley told the Wall Street Journal that if she decides to run—a decision she plans to make at the beginning of 2023—she would call Trump and discuss her plans. Then, the two would "work on it together."

Trump committed to helping Republican candidates win their elections in the midterms and he told Hewitt that he believed the Republican party would have a "great" 2022. He added that he thought the GOP would also have a "really incredible" 2024.

Think campaign finance laws keep Trump from announcing before a certain date.

Correct.

He will keep the marxist media tripping over each other for at least until after the midterms. He knows this keeps them up nights.
I think we need a President who could be elected for TWO terms. Or a Trump/DeSantis ticket where Tom would be President for two terms after. Twelve years of conservative leaders would be awesome!

I loved having Trump and would LOVE to have him back with republican majority house and senates. It will be the same BS from Dems and RINOS with Trump back at the helm.
One of Trumps biggest challenges was knowing who to trust. People like Priebus, Bannon, Sessions and Bolton. Huge list

With what he’s learned I would expect a second term to be epic..
Originally Posted by dukxdog
I think we need a President who could be elected for TWO terms. Or a Trump/DeSantis ticket where Tom Ron would be President for two terms after. Twelve years of conservative leaders would be awesome!

I loved having Trump and would LOVE to have him back with republican majority house and senates. It will be the same BS from Dems and RINOS with Trump back at the helm.

It will be the same from the Demonrats since they've been operating from the same Rules For Radicals playbook for years.

This time around it will be different for President Trump.From day one he'll have thousands of good people to take positions in government and there will be NO mercy given to the Commie government officials or the fake news.
Fugg Nikki Haley..

Nikki Haley, a favorite of the campfire cucks. Lol
Originally Posted by Pat85
Fugg Nikki Haley..

NObody likes Nikki.

Yet, the RNC keeps shoving her in our face.
Trump needs to come back with a chainsaw and a wrecking crew. He is no longer so trusting of the swamp establishment and has no need to win another election.

Then DeSantis can sail forward with the carnage in the rear view mirror.
Nikki Haley?

Trey Gowdy?

JFC

Trump 2024

DeSantis 2028
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump needs to come back with a chainsaw and a wrecking crew. He is no longer so trusting of the swamp establishment and has no need to win another election.

Then DeSantis can sail forward with the carnage in the rear view mirror.

^^^This^^^ Trump can take all the heat and bust up DC then DeSantis can do the cleanup.
Fugg Nikki Haley..

NObody likes Nikki.

She’s RNC establishment.
Whoever is gonna fk'n destroy the socialist-communist-goatfk's...........Trump, DeSantis

I am thinking DeSantis would be well received and that sheriff out in FL needs a job, maybe in charge of immigration.
Fugg Nikki Haley..

NObody likes Nikki.

She’s RNC establishment.

I'd guess they're looking for female votes.

Trump will not win on 24hr Campfire male votes alone.
Hell.....at this point..I would be 100% behind a Slummy/Rene50 ticket!

I really haven't seen any one who jumps out as a candidate I'd support at this time
Trump or/and Desantis.
Originally Posted by benchman
Trump or/and Desantis.

Yep.
Originally Posted by PineTop
Hell.....at this point..I would be 100% behind a Slummy/Rene50 ticket!

I really haven't seen any one who jumps out as a candidate I'd support at this time

LOL. The Debates would be awesome!
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Fugg Nikki Haley..

NObody likes Nikki.

She’s RNC establishment.

Yep. Too damn many never Trumpers here.

Mean Tweets. Orange Man Bad. 🤪
PEE WEE HERMAN
Until voting integrity is established, it won't matter who runs. The deep state players will install whoever they want in the oval office. Simple as that.
Slum and Renegade50 2024
2022 will set the precedent for 2024. If the Republicans gain control of DC in 2022, Trump can and will clean house this time around. A lot of voting restrictions have been passed since the 2020 Trump loss or steal.

Trump/Owens ticket
Trump with Jim Jordan as VP. Trump could just send Jordan to attack those who seek to attack him. When Acosta or Chris Wallace start screeching at a press conference, Trump just walks out and Jordan goes to work on them.
DeSantis with Kristy Noem as VP.

Or, Rand Paul and Kristy
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Fugg Nikki Haley..

NObody likes Nikki.

She’s RNC establishment.

Too many cucks that need a women to lead them around by the nose.
Trump with Sean Duffy.

I like where you are going with this.

kwg
For me there's only one man and it's Donald Trump. We all know the election was stolen. This needs to be avenged and Trump is the only one that can or should. I'm fearful anyone else is going to be another George Bush on us. Pander then cave. Trump never once pandered to anyone. If we have a civil war afterwards it's as good time as any because there are many of us very willing to give everything to ensure liberty. Trump loves America, most every other politician uses her like a whore. We are at the time Jefferson spoke of in watering the tree of Liberty.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
For me there's only one man and it's Donald Trump. We all know the election was stolen. This needs to be avenged and Trump is the only one that can or should. I'm fearful anyone else is going to be another George Bush on us. Pander then cave. Trump never once pandered to anyone. If we have a civil war afterwards it's as good time as any because there are many of us very willing to give everything to ensure liberty. Trump loves America, most every other politician uses her like a whore. We are at the time Jefferson spoke of in watering the tree of Liberty.

Hear Hear !!!
Originally Posted by KFWA
right now I want DeSantis.

Alot can happen between now and then though

If something can happen to change your mind...you really don't know much about the man. (Understandable.)
DeSantis
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Just about anybody the Republicans put on the ballot will be able to beat a Biden/Harris ticket, just extrapolating current trends. They are hopelessly bad at what they are pretending to do. In another 3 years the mess will be much worse.

The job requires somebody smart, tough minded, a bit ruthless, and absolutely dedicated to the welfare of the nation. The Donald did well in that role. But I don't want him to run. The reason is simple: He's only eligible to serve one term. We will take over the House, probably the Senate, and definitely the White House by 2024. I want someone there with the ability to ride that wave for a long time. Well, that, plus Trump rightly or wrongly has become such a divisive figure. I don't know where we would find someone with the charm of Ronald Reagan and the toughness of Trump, but that is what we need.
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him
I like Trump and feel he could turn this country back to the better but he can only do 4 years, who's the VP? Someone who could get elected after Trump is termed out.
" Who Do You Want to Run For POTUS? "

Would it matter? It should be PAINFULLY OBVIOUS by now that it doesn't.

"If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it". More true now than ever before.
Originally Posted by denton
Just about anybody the Republicans put on the ballot will be able to beat a Biden/Harris ticket

Neither Biden or Harris will be the Nominee…everybody, including most democrats readily admit he’s failed with everything he’s touched.
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I think Manchin is being groomed in order to save the party….. and he’ll run under the same pretense as Biden….(Unifier).and as much as I like Trump, I’m not sure the deep state will let it happen….mass mail in votes…..
Trump.

At present De Santis does more good for the country as a governor sticking a shiv in the side of the fed every time the feds violate states rights.
I just want to see a pay per view with Ron DeSantis doing a curb stomp on Gavin Newsom..🤣

Ron DeSantis for POTUS
Originally Posted by moosemike
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him

Cry baby kghunt.
Last week I met a pimped out bullrack with a nice TRUMP on the overhead nameplate.

It was awesome, gave the trucker a big wave and of course he waved back.
Pompeo. He knows all of it. Also, foreign governments know how won’t put up with their bs.
Pompeo/DeSantis
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Pompeo. He knows all of it. Also, foreign governments know how won’t put up with their bs.
Pompeo/DeSantis

That's a good one!
Before any significant change can occur the people are going to have to totally deny the legitimacy of the government,...and that's not going to happen until it all *really* comes apart. And even then there's no guarantee that what comes out the other side of it will be something beneficial to the people.

I've lost the ability to think of the world being anything that would have been considered conventional in the past. It's going to get very "different" from here on out. It's already different to a great extent. But we've only seen the opening act.

Voting won't play much of a part in it from now on.
Originally Posted by Stophel
" Who Do You Want to Run For POTUS? "

Would it matter? It should be PAINFULLY OBVIOUS by now that it doesn't.

"If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it". More true now than ever before.

16 pages and the first post that gets it right.

The Ballot Box is dead, pick any candidate you wish, vote for any candidate you wish, none of that matters.
George Washington
Ben Franklin
Thomas Jefferson
Abe Lincoln
etc.

I think we will quietly become a communist country within the next ten years, or it’s going to get burned to the ground.

The President cannot Drain the Swamp, Only the PEOPLE , the Voters can vote them out of office.
I am not for Term Limits, I am for an informed voting citizen, draining the swamp.

We did it with our Senators in Georgia, we'll continue. And Biden did not take Georgia -NO WAY, You still see lots of Trump signs, and zero Biden support.....

Cry baby kghunt.

You're a foul, vile bi-tch and that's all you've ever brought to this forum. You're one of the three most worthless POS's that graces this forum. You apparently don't work, you apparently don't hunt, but yet you have an opinion on everything and everyone here.
Originally Posted by Hancock27

The President cannot Drain the Swamp, Only the PEOPLE , the Voters can vote them out of office.
I am not for Term Limits, I am for an informed voting citizen, draining the swamp.

We did it with our Senators in Georgia, we'll continue. And Biden did not take Georgia -NO WAY, You still see lots of Trump signs, and zero Biden support.....

If Biden did not take GA, how can “ the Voters can vote them out of office.”

Makes no sense.
I want to see a vigorous primary season with several debates. I'll vote for Donald Trump if he comes out on top. Right now I want to see Ron DeSantis get the nomination but I'm willing to watch the debates and make a choice from there.

kwg
Trump

I seriously doubt we are voting our way out of anything.
I'd vote for Trump again. Desantis for VP would be a nice one two punch.

Cry baby kghunt.

You're a foul, vile bi-tch and that's all you've ever brought to this forum. You're one of the three most worthless POS's that graces this forum. You apparently don't work, you apparently don't hunt, but yet you have an opinion on everything and everyone here.

Who are the other two?
Gowdy is going nowhere. All hat, no cattle. All talk, no action Gowdy.

He talks a good game, but proved himself to be a very small fish in the DC swamp. He might have done a good job in his home state, but once out in the National level, he flopped like a carp on the creek bank.

Cry baby kghunt.

Who are the other two?

Mike, He obviously doesn't get it that if he starts spouting anti-Trump bile here, he's gonna get jacked up. If it hadn't been Flavius, somebody else would have been along to do it.

Who has them?

Closest we’ve had in years is Trump. He got cheated out of half his presidency, wants it back, and will run.

I hope not. He was a great president. Best in as long as I can recall. But so many hate him, he would never win again. Once stolen from him he never has a chance again.

We need a conservative that can win.

Don't get me wrong, Id' take 4 more of him in a heartbeat.

Cry baby kghunt.

Yep

Cry baby kghunt.

Who are the other two?

This
The way things are setting up I imagine the RINO pukes are salivating over the 2024 prospects. They know we're all sick of the ones in now and they likely think they could dig John McCain up and run him and most every republican would vote for him. I promise you if they have their way the swamp/establishment will stay intact, the government will grow along with spending and freedom will suffer. The cycle will continue.

Cry baby kghunt.

Yep

Lesson #1 for today....Don’t call MooseyMike a cûnt.

LOL

🦫
I'd hate to see them run Jeb Bush again
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
I'd hate to see them run Jeb Bush again

Surely that candy ass couldn't handle the humiliation... Again.
To no one in particular, but dang, this thread sure brought out a pile of "business as usual" supporters. Let's all get back to the time where republican and democrat politicians rape America, and the democrats treat conservatives like [bleep], but at least all the republicans are playing nice and being respectful!
Trump running is the greatest gift the democrats could ever wish for. He's the only candidate that they can beat. Not a single person will change their vote from the last election.

Any republican candidate not under criminal indictment will beat Biden/Harris.

Don't f*ck this up.
Has everyone forgotten VIRGINIA? TRUMP is still the only non-politician. We need him to clean house, now that he knows the enemy.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump running is the greatest gift the democrats could ever wish for. He's the only candidate that they can beat. Not a single person will change their vote from the last election.

Don't f*ck this up.

Trump WON the last election in a landslide. He still terrifies the left.
TRUMP Nuff said.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral

Don't f*ck this up.

You’re a retard. Please don’t breed.

I seriously doubt we are voting our way out of anything.

Fact!

As you already know this, why ask the Question?

Cry baby kghunt.

Who are the other two?

Goosey and LongSpurHunter
© 24hourcampfire