Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
D's and RINOs picked Trump to run against because he's easiest to beat. The fact that he didn't landslide both times proved them right.

Trumpkins are delusional.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
D's and RINOs picked Trump to run against because he's easiest to beat. The fact that he didn't landslide both times proved them right.

Millennial^^

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Bama_Ray
Huge fan of Trump but Iā€™d like to see DeSantis. In my opinion Trump is so intelligent that he has Touretteā€™s of the mouth. He thinks so fast of a response to a question, that he canā€™t simply explain his answer. So he goes all over the place trying to explain things but never gets to the point of the situation. Example the first debate. But I love the way he makes progressiveā€™s heads explode.

Trumps problem is he swings at every pitch and feels the need to pick a fight with everyone. You can't be effective if you can't focus your agenda and you have no friends.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by Bama_Ray
Huge fan of Trump but Iā€™d like to see DeSantis. In my opinion Trump is so intelligent that he has Touretteā€™s of the mouth. He thinks so fast of a response to a question, that he canā€™t simply explain his answer. So he goes all over the place trying to explain things but never gets to the point of the situation. Example the first debate. But I love the way he makes progressiveā€™s heads explode.

Trumps problem is he swings at every pitch and feels the need to pick a fight with everyone. You can't be effective if you can't focus your agenda and you have no friends.

Trumpā€™s biggest problem is the excuse making kghunts.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Loves COCK.^^^

LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Whoever it is, if theyā€™re running against Biden or Harris itā€™s going to take one hell of a steal to win. The Dems know it too,

They knew it 2016, but fell short with the algorithms, they knew it again in 2020 and were successful.,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I've pondered this. I wish there was a really good logical choice who would win overwhelmingly. Trump is the best President we've had for a long time; but he did some stupid stuff that they were able to use against him and they made up more. Even if the election is again corrupted, I think Trump could beat Biden in a rematch; but not sure the dem candidate will be Biden or Harris. They might get someone better. I wonder how Trey Gowdy would do.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bottom line is nobody can touch Trump or Desantis if either run, right now anyway, and one or both will. The question might be who is their VP pick.

If they both run, it wonā€™t be on the same ticket.

Correct, and I donā€™t think Desantis can beat Trump.

Desantis knows that being successor to Trump gives him 12 years of power.

He will stay governor and give full support to Trump this go around.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First and foremost is the fraud needs to be fixed in voting or everything else is mute period.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bottom line is nobody can touch Trump or Desantis if either run, right now anyway, and one or both will. The question might be who is their VP pick.

If they both run, it wonā€™t be on the same ticket.

Correct, and I donā€™t think Desantis can beat Trump.

Desantis knows that being successor to Trump gives him 12 years of power.

He will stay governor and give full support to Trump this go around.

Thatā€™s what I expect.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I've pondered this. I wish there was a really good logical choice who would win overwhelmingly. Trump is the best President we've had for a long time; but he did some stupid stuff that they were able to use against him and they made up more. Even if the election is again corrupted, I think Trump could beat Biden in a rematch; but not sure the dem candidate will be Biden or Harris. They might get someone better. I wonder how Trey Gowdy would do.

Biten will not be a candidate for anything again. Harris will not be a candidate for anything again. Biten will be fortunate to be alive in ā€˜24. If alive theyā€™ll each be put out to pasture; spending more time with family etc. but who will Soros Inc. choose?

ā€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Dutyā€

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is certainly the most stupid post made in this thread so far.

Get a clue dumb-ass.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trump's been teasing a return to the campaign trail since he left office and while he hasn't officially announced a campaign, he said his supporters would be "very happy" with his decision. The former president leads polls of hypothetical 2024 GOP nominees and his entering the race could convince other presidential hopefuls not to run. However, with Trump out of the race, it's likely several prominent Republicans would battle for the nomination.

During a Wednesday interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump said there are a "couple of people" who would be "very good" candidates for the nomination if he doesn't run. He has "two or three" people in mind, but he wouldn't tell Hewitt specifically who he thought would give Republicans their best chance at winning back the presidency in 2024.
Trump's likely going to wait until after the 2022 midterms to officially launch a campaign if he plans to run. At that point, he told Hewitt he would "discuss" the subject of who Republicans should "flock to" if he decides not to vie for the presidency again.

"I'll tell you about that someday soon, okay? I'll tell you about it, but I'm not going to say anything about it now," Trump told Hewitt when asked who Republicans should nominate. "We do have some good people. We really do. We have some very good people."

Throughout the interview, Trump pointed to his strong polling numbers in surveys about potential candidates for the Republican nomination in 2024. Trump also mounts a strong campaign in a hypothetical matchup with President Joe Biden, at times having the advantage and being in a statistical tie with Biden in other polls.

Some potential candidates, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz and former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley, have said that they won't run for president if Trump decides to enter the race. However, Haley may be reconsidering that position.

In October, Haley told the Wall Street Journal that if she decides to runā€”a decision she plans to make at the beginning of 2023ā€”she would call Trump and discuss her plans. Then, the two would "work on it together."

Trump committed to helping Republican candidates win their elections in the midterms and he told Hewitt that he believed the Republican party would have a "great" 2022. He added that he thought the GOP would also have a "really incredible" 2024.

Think campaign finance laws keep Trump from announcing before a certain date.

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Correct.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Trump's been teasing a return to the campaign trail since he left office and while he hasn't officially announced a campaign, he said his supporters would be "very happy" with his decision. The former president leads polls of hypothetical 2024 GOP nominees and his entering the race could convince other presidential hopefuls not to run. However, with Trump out of the race, it's likely several prominent Republicans would battle for the nomination.

During a Wednesday interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump said there are a "couple of people" who would be "very good" candidates for the nomination if he doesn't run. He has "two or three" people in mind, but he wouldn't tell Hewitt specifically who he thought would give Republicans their best chance at winning back the presidency in 2024.
Trump's likely going to wait until after the 2022 midterms to officially launch a campaign if he plans to run. At that point, he told Hewitt he would "discuss" the subject of who Republicans should "flock to" if he decides not to vie for the presidency again.

"I'll tell you about that someday soon, okay? I'll tell you about it, but I'm not going to say anything about it now," Trump told Hewitt when asked who Republicans should nominate. "We do have some good people. We really do. We have some very good people."

Throughout the interview, Trump pointed to his strong polling numbers in surveys about potential candidates for the Republican nomination in 2024. Trump also mounts a strong campaign in a hypothetical matchup with President Joe Biden, at times having the advantage and being in a statistical tie with Biden in other polls.

Some potential candidates, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz and former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley, have said that they won't run for president if Trump decides to enter the race. However, Haley may be reconsidering that position.

In October, Haley told the Wall Street Journal that if she decides to runā€”a decision she plans to make at the beginning of 2023ā€”she would call Trump and discuss her plans. Then, the two would "work on it together."

Trump committed to helping Republican candidates win their elections in the midterms and he told Hewitt that he believed the Republican party would have a "great" 2022. He added that he thought the GOP would also have a "really incredible" 2024.

He will keep the marxist media tripping over each other for at least until after the midterms. He knows this keeps them up nights.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think we need a President who could be elected for TWO terms. Or a Trump/DeSantis ticket where Tom would be President for two terms after. Twelve years of conservative leaders would be awesome!

I loved having Trump and would LOVE to have him back with republican majority house and senates. It will be the same BS from Dems and RINOS with Trump back at the helm.

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of Trumps biggest challenges was knowing who to trust. People like Priebus, Bannon, Sessions and Bolton. Huge list

With what heā€™s learned I would expect a second term to be epic..

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dukxdog
I think we need a President who could be elected for TWO terms. Or a Trump/DeSantis ticket where Tom Ron would be President for two terms after. Twelve years of conservative leaders would be awesome!

I loved having Trump and would LOVE to have him back with republican majority house and senates. It will be the same BS from Dems and RINOS with Trump back at the helm.

It will be the same from the Demonrats since they've been operating from the same Rules For Radicals playbook for years.

This time around it will be different for President Trump.From day one he'll have thousands of good people to take positions in government and there will be NO mercy given to the Commie government officials or the fake news.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Fugg Nikki Haley..

Nikki Haley, a favorite of the campfire cucks. Lol

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,170 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,965
Posts18,519,524
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.