Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.

The only way.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.

Yep. We need a scythe instead of a pocketknife right now. Given the current crop, I think Trump is still the best shot.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like Trump a lot but I can see that reelecting him would lead to more of the same problems from the left. I think its more about Trump himself rather than his policies.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
B
Huge fan of Trump but I’d like to see DeSantis. In my opinion Trump is so intelligent that he has Tourette’s of the mouth. He thinks so fast of a response to a question, that he can’t simply explain his answer. So he goes all over the place trying to explain things but never gets to the point of the situation. Example the first debate. But I love the way he makes progressive’s heads explode.

" WE THE PEOPLE " ARE WATCHING YOU.

CONCEAL CARRY ISN'T ALWAYS COMFORTABLE. BUT IT'S COMFORTING.

PROUD SOUTHERN DEPLORABLE. HAVE GUNS AND A BIBLE.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by miguel
Originally Posted by steve4102
If he is going to have a shot at victory, it has to be someone the Establishment approves of. That eliminates both Trump and DeSantis.

I don’t believe that. Trump can generate a lot of enthusiasm, but he has been keeping it reigned in. If he said the word on January 6, what do you think would have happened at the Capital? It’s interesting to ponder.

It is my belief that Trump is pleased to see the filth of the Rs and Ds being exposed to the masses... and that he will stand up in a 3rd party manner and harness a very powerful machine...

He has always believed it is the "Trump way... or hit the highway"... or so it appears.

Unfortunately, I believe the current damage is fatal... as well as insurmountable... even for Trump.

John Adams and Trump are the greatest Presidents this Nation ever had...

The Nation was a young child when Adams was President... he stood the child up and strengthened it.

This Nation is an old man now... Trump is a master at standing things up... but ONLY if the patient wants to stand up.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I like DeSantis

I will vote for TRUMP, if he heads the ticket....

Candace Owens would turn the left into knots, and I would vote for her........

Winsome Sears, much like Owens, maybe it's time to put a Marine in charge, never had one of them at the top post, IIRC............... as a bonus there likely would be several major heart events on 'the View'................

Truth be known, it's early for either of the women, but they might make an excellent VP pick.

As usual, I will likely end up voting to oppose someone rather than 'for'................

Time will tell....

Last edited by Muffin; 12/12/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will be cast into the burning pits of hell for saying this, but I'm starting to suffer from a little Trump fatigue. Not fatal, but hell, he just never knows when to shut up. If he had put as much energy into cleaning house at DOJ, as he did tweeting maybe we would have seen some interest in election investigations. All I ever wanted from him was to build the wall...it's what lured me away from Cruz. For many reasons, not all Trumps fault, the number 1 item, for me, build the wall, didn't happen.
If he is on the ticket, fine, I'll vote for him (which means nothing in California) just symbolic. Maybe if we had a wall, and the will to enforce immigration law, maybe my vote would be more than symbolic...but as it stands, California is the northernmost province of Mexico, and the 'freestuff' illegals.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I like a DeSantis/Tim Scott ticket

Last edited by Cruiser1; 12/12/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am surprised that no one mentioned Tom Cotton.

I will definitely vote for Trump should he get the nomination.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
On the other hand, would anyone here NOT vote for DJT if he was the ticket? He's got my vote if he is the one.

The way life should be.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The President can only do so much-- he needs the congress to be like minded (in reality, not just for votes)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
I like a DeSantis/Scott ticket

Scott openly supports McConnell and Murkowski, no thank you,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There are b etter choices than Trump. Looking back at what he did was some good things and some really bad things. HIs Ego is his biggest drawback, he's really a complete AH !!!!
I'll wait and see who's out there, there has to be better candidates than what we've had over the past 10 years.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Trump / Desantis and he will win just like he did last time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John Kasich.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jbmi
There are b etter choices than Trump. Looking back at what he did was some good things and some really bad things. HIs Ego is his biggest drawback, he's really a complete AH !!!!
I'll wait and see who's out there, there has to be better candidates than what we've had over the past 10 years.

I don't have a problem with Trump being an azzhole.

Sometimes you need an azzhole.

I'd vote for him again if he's the nominee.

That said, I think it's time for someone else to step up to the plate. Someone who won't hesitate to cut throats that need cutting. Someone who makes excellent choices for cabinet and other positions, rather than traitors and RINOs.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No doubt about the traits.

Who has them?

Rand Paul

Seruously? Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are b etter choices than Trump.

Name them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't have a problem with Trump being an azzhole.

Sometimes you need an azzhole.

I'd vote for him again if he's the nominee.

That said, I think it's time for someone else to step up to the plate. Someone who won't hesitate to cut throats that need cutting. Someone who makes excellent choices for cabinet and other positions, rather than traitors and RINOs.

Who do you have in mind?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.