Campfire Regular
L
I'd show up in nothing but a mask

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Just for the benefit of those places I must do business with that have a "no exceptions" mask policy, I wear a pair of boys' jockey shorts with the butt cut out. I get all sorts of thumbs up responses, laughs, and congratulations when I'm wearing it.

I bet the queeer from tenn would pay for the cut out butt part.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dentist wanted 10 extra bucks as a covid surcharge, and they won't polish teeth during a cleaning due to particles. So I cancelled and getting a new dentist. Biden guy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I have an annual eye exam for diabetic retinopathy. I don't need to have anymore vision problems than I've dealt with over the years. I'll wear a mask in this case.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's their business so they can make the rules. The doctor will have his face in your breathing space and you'll be in his. I haven't been in any doctor office where masks aren't required. It's not like going to Walmart. Just wear one and be done with it.
It they required a vax, that's another issue entirely.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Are there any healthcare facilities that don't require a mask? I think if you are really sick and need a doctor, you should stand your ground and just drop dead rather than wear a mask. You can scream out right before you die "Give me liberty or give me death!". You will be a hero and they will sing songs about you. They will drape a flag over your coffin even if you never served in the military, It will be great. You should do it,

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Masks are absolutely useless in dealing with covid.
Been proven time and again.
Karens and virtue signalers are keeping them alive. (the mask requirements)
Which one are you?

Before you answer, read the first line again.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by cisco1

Masks create oxygen deprivation and that makes you even more stupid. I will NOT wear a mask to comply to silly rules and to make YOU feel comfortable , or empowered.
+!
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Masks are absolutely useless in dealing with covid.
Been proven time and again.
Indeed..

Dermatologist's office has signs "masks required"... I put on my "NEVER LYIN' BIDEN AND THE HO" mask and asked the clerk babe - "really?" She just said, 'nah, you don't really have to wear one"... It was off in a millisecond...

Eff this 'mask' BS....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All a consumer level mask can do is stop water droplets from sneezing, etc. The virus is at least partly carried by water droplets so it will block some of those. Airborne viri, of course, will go right through.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d pull up my big boy panties and put on my mask and go!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't like it but I wear a similar "mask" when I'm setting on a deer stand.....

My Dr's office wants you to wear one while out in the lobby once you get to the back my Dr. doesn't care. There are a high number of relics out in the lobby most times too so NBD

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by las
I'll wear a mask per request tomorrow. No biggy, if it makes 'em feel better.

I have 'em by the hundred.... only wear them as "required". It's their business/private property Do it or don't go. Don't be a pizz-ant.

Beat your chest and posture much?

Yep, or bow down and submit, right?

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Terryk
Dentist wanted 10 extra bucks as a covid surcharge, and they won't polish teeth during a cleaning due to particles. So I cancelled and getting a new dentist. Biden guy.

My dentist has been great for the past three years (when I started with him)... first class service... "watching" a potential cavity vs. making coin filling it.

Young guy... crazy beard since the Rona started... think he is a Proud Boy...

I'll tip him with 9mm or 5.56 ammo next visit.

No mask issues at all.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Are there any healthcare facilities that don't require a mask? I think if you are really sick and need a doctor, you should stand your ground and just drop dead rather than wear a mask. You can scream out right before you die "Give me liberty or give me death!". You will be a hero and they will sing songs about you. They will drape a flag over your coffin even if you never served in the military, It will be great. You should do it,

Sure... my GP has no issues with no mask at all.

My "previous" GP currently only has enough patients for 1 or 2 days per week... not sure how his practice survives on such low numbers, but I don't judge or question... I just don't go there anymore. He is a mask and vax fanatic. So be it...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's their business so they can make the rules. The doctor will have his face in your breathing space and you'll be in his. I haven't been in any doctor office where masks aren't required. It's not like going to Walmart. Just wear one and be done with it.
It they required a vax, that's another issue entirely.

Fair enough...

What if they require you to go to appointments unarmed... are you OK with that also? No judgement... just asking?

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I’d pull up my big boy panties and put on my mask and go!

Fair enough, but I wear a thong or go commando most days... so kinda difficult.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It's just two weeks a decade or two... to flatten the curve....

Fixed for ya...

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I would find another eye doc

I agree...

Masks this year... Vax next year... no gun ownership the following year...

I am less than fond of Communists.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by las
I'll wear a mask per request tomorrow. No biggy, if it makes 'em feel better.

I have 'em by the hundred.... only wear them as "required". It's their business/private property Do it or don't go. Don't be a pizz-ant.

Beat your chest and posture much?

If Rosa Parks was alive... she would bitch slap you.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by WiFowler

To each his/her own.

EXACTLY!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.