Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It's really simple I'm not wearing a mask because of the China flu hoax. Businesses that require you to wear a mask are the one's to be avoided. It's all a farce and if you wear a mask your just a pussy or liberal.

Life is good live it while you can.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've been told by doctors, you may take your mask off, I'm keeping mine on.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I would for sure .I want to see ,I do not have to like it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I would find another eye doc

This +1 optometrists everywhere , ophthalmologist not so much.
..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Saw my derm doc the other day. Masks required. He said they were notified by the health dept. that one of his patients had COVID. He said "I don't want to have to shut down my practice".

Principles? This guy is conservative, a gun guy and hard core prepper from what I've been told. As others have said, to each his own and you have to choose your battles.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you value freedom more than you fear a disease? At what point do you just have to live your life? Have you maskers looked at the Denmark study that showed masks don’t work? Have you determined your own chances of death? And should the recovered still do it because you cowards are too scared to just live your life?

What steps have you take to improve your health? Why should I have to mask for your s$hitty health? I thought the vaccine worked, lol

It’s post like this where people that should know better cower in fear that scare the living day lights out of me for the future of our nation. You guys will not stand for anything.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's not a big deal to wear a mask. I did it as required for many years and don't worry about it one way or the other. But if it's that troubling to avoid the appointment maybe there are other docs available who don't require one.

Eye exams are pretty close as in face-to-face and if it makes the people examining you feel safer then it's up to you to decide what you want to do.

Or, go with the unmask: https://www.getunmask.com/

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Please dear god people be a man for once. Those saying just comply and wear a mask with no protest will not be there to fight when this country goes to complete $hit. If someone told you to wear a butt plug I guess you would do that too? Look around it’s likely every 3rd person you see has recovered from covid. Should they wear masks forever? Doesn’t it bother you that $hit is all theater for them?

Do you understand it’s not about masks it’s about control? Masks take away our individuality and makes us all collective. Collectivism is the only solution notice that? I believe collectivism is satanism. It’s evil and its wrong. If you compilers had a set if nuts they can’t control us all. I am not saying never wear a mask but dear god at least let people know you think it’s horse $hit

Stop being a bunch of puuuu$Sies about this. Do something brave for a change in your life.

I certainly hope that come November folks will remember the democRAT mask and vaccination mandates. Come November, America has the opportunity to shove it right back into the democRATS face. Just like they have done to us since they stole the election. I am required to wear a mask at my County job. I just shut up and do it because I like the work and the people. But, you can bet come November I will remember just who made me do it. Until then I will just shut up and bear it.

But, come November I will send a message. If you feel like I do, you will send a message too. Like cummingscowboy said, it will be about control. We can put ourselves right back in the driver's seat if we act like folks on the same team. Something that republicans/conservatives don't know a thing about for some odd reason.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

It’s post like this where people that should know better cower in fear that scare the living day lights out of me for the future of our nation. You guys will not stand for anything.

About where I am...

I took my 1998 24v truck to Patton's in Mechanicsville, Virginia to have a new injection pump put on. The repair was poor and the BS was thick... I have not gone back even though they called about other "critical" suggested repairs.

Weeded thru a few other shops and finally found a guy I trust 100%.

But enough about that...

Personally I am done with BS... whether that is a mechanic, a banker or an eye doctor... finding a path that has the fewest lies in my journey.

P.S. Already found an ophthalmologist... my former doc was only an optometrists. It took minimal effort.

Good Luck to all...

YMMV

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Last point... I won't judge a man that feels inclined to wear a mask for his own protection (life essential medical treatment, condition of employment, poor health, OSHA suggestion with paints and pesticides et al).

Live life however you choose... is my point.

And I will live my life however I choose...

BUT I will never live my life as the slave of an insolent master... I simply will not.

Again YMMV...

Good fortune in all that you do. That is sincere (if you had any doubt).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
Please dear god people be a man for once. Those saying just comply and wear a mask with no protest will not be there to fight when this country goes to complete $hit. If someone told you to wear a butt plug I guess you would do that too? Look around it’s likely every 3rd person you see has recovered from covid. Should they wear masks forever? Doesn’t it bother you that $hit is all theater for them?

Do you understand it’s not about masks it’s about control? Masks take away our individuality and makes us all collective. Collectivism is the only solution notice that? I believe collectivism is satanism. It’s evil and its wrong. If you compilers had a set if nuts they can’t control us all. I am not saying never wear a mask but dear god at least let people know you think it’s horse $hit

Stop being a bunch of puuuu$Sies about this. Do something brave for a change in your life.

I certainly hope that come November folks will remember the democRAT mask and vaccination mandates. Come November, America has the opportunity to shove it right back into the democRATS face. Just like they have done to us since they stole the election. I am required to wear a mask at my County job. I just shut up and do it because I like the work and the people. But, you can bet come November I will remember just who made me do it. Until then I will just shut up and bear it.

But, come November I will send a message. If you feel like I do, you will send a message too. Like cummingscowboy said, it will be about control. We can put ourselves right back in the driver's seat if we act like folks on the same team. Something that republicans/conservatives don't know a thing about for some odd reason.
kwg
. No issue with that. What I have done is make them make me put it on most of the time. I have written letters and e-mails telling places that made me mask how much I didn’t like it.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by WStrayer
Skip the mask.. join the 800,00 dead from Covid

Biden won..... You believe that also?

As to the fellow that isn't going to brush his teeth for a week before wearing that mask......you might want to re-think that... smile

Last edited by las; 12/14/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.