Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
A few papers here in the west are reporting that the Feds are considering another travel ban for all nonessential travel because of omicron. Not surprising, but if it happens it will drive the last nail into the coffin of a lot of small businesses. Including more in the outfitting industry. A couple of first class outfitters that I know personally have been trying to sell for a few months now. Needless to say its a tough market.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Kanada is becoming dumber by the day with their politicians.

I sure feel for you folks. Every govt trying to jockey into NWO so they aren't left behind and can remain kings.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by rost495

I sure feel for you folks. Every govt trying to jockey into NWO so they aren't left behind and can remain kings.

Yea its incredibly frustrating trying to run a business here now. If this travel ban does happen many of us will have some tough decisions to make. Whats makes it even worse is the knowledge that both AK to the north and the lower 48 are almost back to normal. My wife and i just got back from a month in the lower 48. We visited six different states and were amazed at the difference. It wasnt like visiting another country, it was like being on another planet. Covid was a non issue in the states we visited. People were living normal lives and were not even really talking about covid anymore. Most had heard about our restrictions but really didnt understand how bad they are.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
This article might help some Americans understand whats really happening here.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/1...tion-to-attend-church-and-buy-groceries/

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"ve refused this BS unless forced. IE to take mom to Dr. And to fly to Alaska and back. If they ever require a shot to fly I have no clue what I'll do. Likely loose my jobs.

Gonna take a peek, but having relatives in BC years ago, even years ago it was obvious what type of govt was in and what they wanted.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dave,
I sure hope Canada doesn't lock the border again as it really makes life difficult for lodge owners like you......and it's tough on my sanity as I had a canoe trip in the planning as well as a couple weeks of fishing.

Merry Christmas to you and your family......please give Al my best.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Geez. and dumb enough to think that vaccinated don't spread it? Dumber than it was when it started

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495

America is not far behind them as far as dumbass politicians go. Look no further than Hiden Biden’s and his Laughing Hyena Ho Illegally occupying the White House. Not to mention all the dumbasses in Congress like Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, And Maxine Waters.

They require Canadians to be vaccinated to cross our Northern Border, yet allow hundreds of thousands of Unvaccinated Illegal Wetbacks to cross our Southern Border every month.

Canadians don’t own the market of stupid politicians.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm finding this annoying . Since I hate paying brokerage fees and live near the border, I had packages shipped to an address with in short walk of customs. The current restrictions I can deal with, but how long will they hold? I would hate to order and have them change while the order was on route.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by VernAK
Dave,
I sure hope Canada doesn't lock the border again as it really makes life difficult for lodge owners like you......and it's tough on my sanity as I had a canoe trip in the planning as well as a couple weeks of fishing.

Merry Christmas to you and your family......please give Al my best.

Vern, sounds like we should know something soon. The news is reporting that the premiers are ' talking to the feds this week" ? Time will tell. Al is coming over for Christmas dinner and i will give him your regards. Hope to see you this summer.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I'm finding this annoying . Since I hate paying brokerage fees and live near the border, I had packages shipped to an address with in short walk of customs. The current restrictions I can deal with, but how long will they hold? I would hate to order and have them change while the order was on route.

They will last until the majority stop complying. We noticed a large percentage of people in northern Alberta are doing just that. Thats what its going to take. Look at whats happening in Austria. If you think it cant happen here you are wrong because thats where were heading.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It goes beyond the federal government. Yesterday, there was a conference call with premiers. The response to the Omicron variant was the topic.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
The governments imported Omicron, just as they did covid-19, by allowing people from the country of origin to travel into Canada unimpeded. Having said that, the truth is, Omicron, even more than Covid-19, is no big deal and the Premiers should, collectively, search for their testicles and see if they can't try to man up. Take some guidance from Governor Ron DeSantis , of Florida. GD

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by greydog
The governments imported Omicron, just as they did covid-19, by allowing people from the country of origin to travel into Canada unimpeded. Having said that, the truth is, Omicron, even more than Covid-19, is no big deal and the Premiers should, collectively, search for their testicles and see if they can't try to man up. Take some guidance from Governor Ron DeSantis , of Florida. GD

Agree completely. Florida currently has the lowest covid rates in the nation.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
we need to keep these people from diseased countries out of a America and Canada for many years , why should we pay and suffer ? its just stupid ,no common sense ban no travel in or out for atleast 2 years including our military and health workers stay here we have enough problems here.. i guess that would be just to simple of a solution. these countries hate America anyway and we help them and they turn around and shoot us many many times.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by pete53
we need to keep these people from diseased countries out of a America and Canada for many years , why should we pay and suffer ? its just stupid ,no common sense ban no travel in or out for atleast 2 years including our military and health workers stay here we have enough problems here.. i guess that would be just to simple of a solution. these countries hate America anyway and we help them and they turn around and shoot us many many times.

The travel bans havent worked and will never work. Come up with another plan.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Serious travel bans were never tried. Only restrictions on Canadians were implemented. Nobody even considered banning travel from Wuhan or quarantine of travellers from centers of infection. Kind of like a gun control scenario; go after the law abiding sort because they are easy to control. GD

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Idiots in Ottawa --- vaccinated to travel, tested to come back in ---- wait that is not enough people are still leaving for warm destination --- don't they know only Trudeau and his followers can share a maskless pint in a foreign country

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ravel-so-what-does-that-mean-for-my-trip

Hugh
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the idiots are now seeing how the media is controlling the message, then fanning the flame. I see even the complete Covtards are now mad as heck that they can't travel freely like they thought they could lol, they believed a lie so they would take the shot.
They called it the pandemic of the unvaccinated LOL, now they are the Pandemic, priceless..

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Agreed. At somepoint people need to start waking up to both the media and the Federal government --- both need to be held to account.

Add this message from the Federal Minister of Health to the NP article --- "Cabinet yesterday ruled out any assistance for Canadians who leave the country in breach of a pandemic travel advisory. “Like it or not, we must therefore adjust to this new reality,” Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters: “We are afraid for what could happen.”

Clown show.

Hugh
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 1234, 49 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,662
Posts18,534,060
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.