Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They know what they have done.

We know what they have done.

The only question is, why have we not decorated the trees with them?

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Nothing will change until the courts and the officials in charge of elections will do something about it..and they're complicit with the cheating.
THAT - in spades!!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
They took a sound byte out of contest. You all are officially gullible idiots.

Who won?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Dumbass.

Tell us more about "Russian Collusion".

Tell us about the Jan. 6 "Armed Insurrection".

Tell us about how mentally sharp Biden is...

laugh

You look up "Gullible" in the dictionary, and it has a cross reference to Liberals.

Not only does he like to bury a cock in his throat he likes to bury the truth as well, it makes homosexuality seem OK.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
You know why. "Repeat a lie often enough, and people will believe it." You've heard that, I'm sure. Well, if you repeat the truth often enough, maybe people will believe that instead of the lie. I understand that you don't believe that voting matters anymore; you've made that very clear nearly every time you've posted. That is precisely what the Left wants you to think. They'd love for you to stay home, so by discouraging others from bothering to vote, you are playing right into their hands.

You may be right; maybe it no longer matters if one votes, or for whom. I may not be able to do anything about it, but be damned if I'm going to be too morally, intellectually, or physically lazy to at least try.

Well then, There-Ya-Go, keep your chin up knowing that you can vote your way out if this.

Cheers.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/15/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Oh learned one, please enlighten us gullible idiots. In what contest[sic] does, "the struggle is...who gets to count the votes..." not imply a plan to steal the election?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We knew the election was stolen. We sit on our asses and did nothing.
If they got away with fixing a Presidential election, and taking out a pretty popular President, what makes you think they can’t rig the midterms as well?
You get the government you deserve.
Freedom ain’t Free. Sometimes it needs to be paid for.
The bill is coming due.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've talked to a lot of people that are ready for pretty much anything, right now.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
So, who's going to stop it?

Fair question. What have YOU done to stop it? And if not you, who? If you don't walk your own talk, why should anyone care to walk it for you?

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
You know why. "Repeat a lie often enough, and people will believe it." You've heard that, I'm sure. Well, if you repeat the truth often enough, maybe people will believe that instead of the lie. I understand that you don't believe that voting matters anymore; you've made that very clear nearly every time you've posted. That is precisely what the Left wants you to think. They'd love for you to stay home, so by discouraging others from bothering to vote, you are playing right into their hands.

You may be right; maybe it no longer matters if one votes, or for whom. I may not be able to do anything about it, but be damned if I'm going to be too morally, intellectually, or physically lazy to at least try.

Well then, There-Ya-Go, keep your chin up knowing that you can vote your way out if this.

Cheers.

Well then, Steve, keep your chin on your chest knowing that you can't vote your way out of this. Cheers?

P.S. Nowhere did I say I knew we can vote our way out of this. But I do know that we can't not vote our way out of it, either.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dassa

Oh learned one, please enlighten us gullible idiots. In what contest[sic] does, "the struggle is...who gets to count the votes..." not imply a plan to steal the election?

Jimbo is such a smart gal.......

I voted for Biden

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The same cheats and lairs are still in charge. Now you will find they will not release their power and control ever again.

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That video needs to played regularly in Republican campaign ads.

Why?

To keep showing the world.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by roverboy
I've talked to a lot of people that are ready for pretty much anything, right now.

There’s rumblings that our military is far, far from 100% with the administration and election results. Even that many might be willing to resist should issues of forced victory continue. Hmmmmm

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
To hell with the "resistance is futile", gaslighting crowd! Get off your butt and volunteer to be an election official, poll watcher, precinct committeeman or school board member.

WHINING IS FUTILE!! Virginians stopped the steal and now we all need to do the same. Do you really care, or is whining a cover for your apathy?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In 2020 only 38% of the Virginia precincts had republican poll watchers, the 2021 Governors race had 93% coverage by republican poll watchers along with republican attorneys in the counting facility's in Fairfax County.

Difficult to steal the election with this amount of coverage. The Va GOP was well prepared.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Well they did let a Republican win in VA, so to many that good enough.

In 2020 only 38% of the Virginia precincts had republican poll watchers, the 2021 Governors race had 93% coverage by republican poll watchers along with republican attorneys in the counting facility's in Fairfax County.

Difficult to steal the election with this amount of coverage. The Va GOP was well prepared.

In 2020, 300K Biden votes showed up in the middle of the night in VA.

In 2021, those midnight votes did not miraculously appear , it’s all speculation as to why.

If you are of the camp that the citizens of VA squashed he Deep State’s ability to steel the 2021 election , more power to you sir.

There is a lot of truth in this, however it wasn't just the citizens of Va. The whole country was looking at Virginia very closely. A state election with national consequences otherwise it would have been stolen by just enough just like elections have been over and over in the past. Virginia was set up to be easily stolen for the dems again. They were fully prepared to do it with everything in place. There were just too many eyes on it and the risk greater than the reward. You can bet your ass it would have happened too had it not been so closely watched and so close to the 2020 Biden steal.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Then post the clip that was not edited! However, if the republicans did edit this clip, then how are we any lower than the democrats when they did it and used it to try to impeach President Trump ?

Last edited by ihookem; 12/16/21.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Osky

They choose the battle. They will not risk more exposure/detection on the little skirmish when all encompassing control is to be had 2022-2024. They are planting it deeper and deeper….
Deafening is the silence from the conservative/Republican elected gatekeepers.

Osky

It will be that way until we can get rid of the RINO's in Congress and if you have them in your Statehouse, County board of Supervisors and city councils they need to go away as well. I personally would start with Mitch McConnell. That little whiney bit$h needs to go away the sooner the better. If he is the head of the snake it needs to be separated. Quickly.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Writing emails, letters and making calls doesn’t seem to be doing much. It’s truly up to the residents of the five states that were blatantly stolen. They must convince their officials to DECERTIFY. I can’t do it from here. Otherwise I’m all in. You got a plan?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 163bc
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

In 2020, 300K Biden votes showed up in the middle of the night in VA.
In 2021, those midnight votes did not miraculously appear , it’s all speculation as to why.
If you are of the camp that the citizens of VA squashed he Deep State’s ability to steel the 2021 election , more power to you sir.

There is a lot of truth in this, however it wasn't just the citizens of Va. The whole country was looking at Virginia very closely. A state election with national consequences otherwise it would have been stolen by just enough just like elections have been over and over in the past. Virginia was set up to be easily stolen for the dems again. They were fully prepared to do it with everything in place. There were just too many eyes on it and the risk greater than the reward. You can bet your ass it would have happened too had it not been so closely watched and so close to the 2020 Biden steal.
If there was any way to prove it (which there isn't) I would bet that a substantial part of the Virginia vote was stolen. Just not quite enough. Why I don't know. Perhaps the Republican scrutiny kept the stealing down to about 10% of the vote which wasn't quite enough. That election was very close despite the county by county map being hugely red.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 22250rem, 160user, 06hunter59, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,610
Posts18,492,478
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.