Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
ingwe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Just saw a news article stating the Salvation Army donations are way down...as much as 41% and they are having trouble getting volunteers to man their red kettles. This after them telling white people to apologize for being white and racist...along with their donation. grin

They made the mistake of sending me and envelope to donate in and send back.....I just sent them a little Xmas greeting note telling them to shove their woke philosophy and their red kettles up their sanctimonious ass. So I guess I'm one of the 41%...

At any rate they are now of course back peddling on their racist ideology .....who could have guessed that would happen?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been walking right by them this year. Get Woke and Go Broke......

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One of the local RINO politicians was manning the kettle out front of Kroger yesterday, he said "You always drop some cash?", told him no mas, they made my mind up for me...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
In the past, I’ve frequently dropped folding money in the kettles, not this year.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, that tends to happen when an organization that survives mostly on donations from a god fearing, law abiding population with a bent towards helping others, turns into a political woke machine of leftist propagandists.

They can shove their red bucket, bell, and stupid fûcking uniforms up their ass.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think society would be better off if we all just found people in our own sphere who need help, and help them.

Belly to belly. Starve the woke beasts.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupid has consequences. Pandering to the welfare clan dumber than Alec Baldwin.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have walked past a few of their red kettles like they weren't even there. I just put them on total ignore. Being a white guy, why should I give money to an organization that doesn't like me and calls me a racist. Can I use the typical snowflake excuse? You know, the one that " I'm OFFFFFENNNNDED !".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They made their bed now they can sleep in it too. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you want help people forget the Red Cross and Salvation Army. The Red Cross soaks up a lot of money that does not get to people needing help. Volunteers have to stay in very nice hotels and eat very well. Salvation Army has tried to backtrack but they have bitten the hand that feeds them.

Consider the Cajun Navy. I am considering applying for membership. They are all about helping and it costs them money and time to go assist in disasters. I would not be surprised if they went to Kentucky.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Tarbe
I think society would be better off if we all just found people in our own sphere who need help, and help them.

Belly to belly. Starve the woke beasts.

That's exactly what I think.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JPro

This.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Biting the hand that feeds you. How did they not think this through?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha! Great minds think alike, ingwe. I also sent back their mailer requesting donations but instead of money this year they got a note saying, " I will not apologize for the color of my skin. Get woke go broke. ZERO donation from me. FJB".

It was worth the cost of the stamp just to get it off my chest. Fucq the Salvation Army. St Jude's children's hospitals will be getting a larger donation this year.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] white people won't apologize or give money !
Rasis bassturds !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Send a little money to "Gods Pit Crew" in Danville Virginia. They do good work by delivering truckloads of supplies to victims natural disasters like the people in Kentucky are dealing with now. They do this with little overhead costs so your money gets to where it is needed.

Last edited by VaHunter; 12/17/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tell ya what, if they can get Allyson Tyler to stand by the pot and ring the bell at our local Publix, I'll write a check. Otherwise fugg em'

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
What puzzles me is, from what part of the population do they get their donations? The money isn’t coming from the folks they want to help, it’s coming from the very folks they just insulted. What kind of maroon could come up with such a stupid concept?🤬

So I have to self flagellate before I’m pure enough to pay them retribution?! Fidiots!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JPro

Me too....................not a cent.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (1Longbow, 160user, 2500HD, 1234, 1minute, 65 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,131
Posts18,502,620
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.