Campfire Tracker
T

Tarquin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. I am talking about a defeat that will eliminate our freedom and permanently subordinate America to Communist China and its demands for absolute control and obedience.

Well, it looks like your hopes and dream might come true after all., now that the Orange Tweeting Meanie has been replaced. Congratulations

Now go play in the traffic.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Xiden crime family is owned by the Chinese. Hunter was given hundreds of millions of dollars to start an equities firm. They don’t dare stand up to the chinks. And our 18-25 year olds don’t know whether to stand or sit when they take a piss. Our military is more concerned with equity than actually killing people and breaking things. Yeah, our days are numbered if we keep going down this path.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I don't think so.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't panic. Mitch, Linsey and the rest of the Republican establishment along with a Nikki Haley presidency will turn things around. LOL

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Newsflash

The Chinese lost in Vietnam as well despite having a much larger and heavily armored force.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Newsflash

The Chinese lost in Vietnam as well despite having a much larger and heavily armored force.

Ummmmm, so did we.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We did not lose, we quit. Ones in charge did not want to win, and public opinion, from following the news about the hippies protesting, made them quit. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Newsflash

Ummmmm, so did we.

I think I am well aware of that genius. The point I am trying to make is they tried to take it over and could not after the war.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by milespatton
We did not lose, we quit. Ones in charge did not want to win, and public opinion, from following the news about the hippies protesting, made them quit. miles

2 more weeks of B52 bombings and they would have folded like a house of cards.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We did not lose, we quit.

lolololololol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i normally somewhat agree with what newt has to say but he has been wrong in his predictions lately and i think he is slipping. while china may be able to beat us in theory, i highly doubt they would bite the hand that feeds them. this type of cold war rhetoric is what fueled the military industrial complex for 50+ years. do we ignore it and drive on? no but at the same time we don't need to worry about them launching missiles at us. their weapons are more insidious. cyber warfare being one of the biggest. but they don't want to push it too far. we have more friends than they do. other than a few like minded schitheads, the rest of the world distrusts those slanty eyed little coksuckers as much as we do. but we just go along to get along.

My diploma is a DD214
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
They kicked our butts big time in Korea with a full 100% retreat by our troops,and we barely made it..

I suggest watching the documentry..The Battle of Chosen on prime..

Jayco👍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For that matter, look at the giant, wealthy American companies that already kowtow to the Chinese Communist Party's demands

Gingrich is an establishment chicken hawk and he is pretending to be surprised that capitalists will do anything for a buck despite having a hand in building exactly that sort of America.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
Don't panic. Mitch, Linsey and the rest of the Republican establishment along with a Nikki Haley presidency will turn things around. LOL

You better hope some Republican wins…friggin democrats won’t even protect our border with Mexico or even prosecute felonious crimes WITHIN our borders….

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
They kicked our butts big time in Korea with a full 100% retreat by our troops,and we barely made it..

Jayco👍

A defeat in a battle isn't a defeat in the war.
Look at Vietnam.

The Chosin didn't beat us.

China is a house of cards. If they (more aggressively) attack us,
it's from weakness, not strength.

Their economy is shaky as heck, everything they build is substandard.
It's a show.

When it comes down, (already is starting) the CCP can't take the blame.
It would end them. Being the only current power, and controlling
the media, they will put the blame on us. (They have already started)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by logcutter

Jayco👍

the chosin reservoir was the fault of MacArthur's ego and we recovered and beat their asses back to the 38th parallel. i would argue that the korean war was the last war that accomplished its mission. if not for us, ROK would be as dark as the DPRK.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think a lot more average Americans realize China is a problem now. Amazing that no one remembers or wants to acknowledge that Trump was the only guy in DC who saw it 6 years ago. Biden mocked him for thinking they were going to “eat our lunch, C’mon man!”. The Republicans should be playing that clip every hour.

The war has already started. The last 2 years is what it looks like, this virus was not an accident. They have no doubt been paying attention and see how we react to these type of crisis and it hasn’t been pretty. I expect the next attack will be aimed at our power grid. You think this country freaked out over covid, wait until the lights go out and the grocery stores don’t have food on the shelves. This country is not prepared for what is coming. Mentally more so than on a military scale. The Chinese will never have to fire a shot.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

2 more weeks of B52 bombings and they would have folded like a house of cards.

yeah, but their image with the pubic was more important to the politicians that set precedence, than actually taking charge of the problem...

nothing new has changed since Vietnam.... we're not there to win, like we did in WW 2. our troops were in Vietnam just to keep the war machine rolling and the controllers in power.... just like they are still doing right on schedule in the DemocRatic party, and supported by Rinos... just like under Nixon's years....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Newsflash

But they didn’t have a General Milley to give them advanced warning, now they do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (257Bob, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,661
Posts18,493,598
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.