Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Caribou
Ducks are delicious and nutritious, and best when you catch enough to have a couple meals, straight to the oven and freezer

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Those would fill up the ditch at our stop sign. lol

*gag*

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by cs2blue
chip does not bother me at all. Sue Aikens is a whole other story. I cannot stand her. She never shuts up and the show seems to focus on her. So I have moved onto the the LBZ, next generation. Way better. for me at least.

She kinda grew on me too.

LOL

Reminds me of 79S and ironbender.

Awe shucks… you aren’t so bad either even though you are from Iowa..

Last edited by 79S; 12/10/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It’s not my fault you’re an Indian.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 5sdad
You must remember that one of the great points of honor on the 'fire is not owning a television. Owning one but not watching it is acceptable, but a rung lower on the ladder.

As I was coming to the end of this thread I was thinking how I regretted opening it at all. That is, until I came upon this post pointing out the absurdity of our internet addicted brothers in arms.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It’s not my fault you’re an Indian.

Like Dot Indian or seal whacking Indian?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ducks are delicious and nutritious, and best when you catch enough to have a couple meals, straight to the oven and freezer

Those would fill up the ditch at our stop sign. lol

*gag*

This^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember all the good Ole' days on the Outdoordirectory, with the stories and pictures, before you were on Life Below Zero.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes, Alaska Outdoors forums was a great place, but I got a bad sense about it when I started the show, Agnes was my camera lady and I was hers... LOL

back when i posted as "strangerinastrangeland"

Maybe, if the internet stays up, (Stormy) Illl start a new thread and can answer peoples questions and such.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes, Alaska Outdoors forums was a great place, but I got a bad sense about it when I started the show, Agnes was my camera lady and I was hers... LOL

Maybe, if the internet stays up, (Stormy) Illl start a new thread and can answer peoples questions and such.

Loved the show with you, Agnes, Sue, and Glen. I still like the show but don't watch it near as much as I used to. Still like your families adventures though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cannot stand the new LBZ Next Generation.I enjoy the Hailstones and Rico, that's about it. I would like to see Glen and Sue put together to talk each other to death with all that they know, and suck in Doggie Boy while they are at it. Port Protection was a great show, IMHO>

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I forgot what my name was on there, we were friends on there for years, and you were looking for some M39 barrels and at the time I had 4 brand new ones, I got out of Pat Burns Collection. I loved the Bou hunting video in the boat, you had on YouTube many, many years ago where you took a few Bou. wink

I forget Dave (Eves?) last name, him and his kids did a lot of carving and making Ivory jewelry, I think he was out of Point Hope.

I remember Vince, Daveinthebush, Brian and Claude from the Alpine Creek Lodge, I sent him and Vince some goodies in the past.

Last edited by huntersdog; 12/17/21.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh, wow.
Ya, Dave Eves, passed away a few months back. RIP to a very interesting guy, for sure.

Vince and I and a friend, Brett did a -38f Muskox hunt that was unforgettable.....LOL!!

Alot of my M-39's were from the Burns collection, some CnR, some antique. The closest villages didnt have an FFL back then, but Noorvik does, and I buy through them when I need.
I still have a dozen or so, Im slowly giving them away to my grand kids and nephews, as Ive give all my kids at least one.

I think the m-39 is the best military Bolt action made, ever...... at least for my Arctic needs........Talk about accurate!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnCjqX0IQA
I still build them too, and i buy parts as soon as they are available.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are a lot of nitpickers and a lot of people looking for someone to hate in this world and I thank all you Below Zeroites for having the guts to put a part of your lives up for show. The stories you tell us ring true and there is a wisdom in them from the life you lead. Happy Trails.

Last edited by 5thShock; 12/18/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting thread, so far.

Hello Chip, The show is great by the way.

There is a question I've been wanting to ask but keep forgetting. I know Agnes is an Alaskan Native and I was wondering what the vertical lines tattooed on her chin mean?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My wife Agnes, is an Inupiaq Eskimo, a Kobuk River Inupiaq, a Kuuvanmuit.

Her tatt's are specific to her tribe (Kuuvanmuit) and are beauty marks as well as a sign shes a grown woman.

On a side here, I find myself to be in a state of irony, as I and my wife were raised with out TV, nor have we had one aside from a VCR/TV that we used for homeschooling lessons. No commercial stuff, nope, no thank you.........and yet were on TV.......LOL!!

The dish that bolted to my sled gives me enough entertainment in the evenings and stormy days, mostly.

Big Stick
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting, thanks Chip.

Your wife is one of my favorites on the show, she's tough and doesn't take any schit. I like tough no nonsense woman, they're a treasure.

Lol, what did her parents think of a white boy like you showing up and stealing their daughter?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Birdfugker

LOL

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh, wow.
Ya, Dave Eves, passed away a few months back. RIP to a very interesting guy, for sure.

Vince and I and a friend, Brett did a -38f Muskox hunt that was unforgettable.....LOL!!

Alot of my M-39's were from the Burns collection, some CnR, some antique. The closest villages didnt have an FFL back then, but Noorvik does, and I buy through them when I need.
I still have a dozen or so, Im slowly giving them away to my grand kids and nephews, as Ive give all my kids at least one.

I think the m-39 is the best military Bolt action made, ever...... at least for my Arctic needs........Talk about accurate!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnCjqX0IQA
I still build them too, and i buy parts as soon as they are available.

Sorry to hear about Dave Eves passing away.

I I think I remember yours and Vince's muskox hunt, that had to be 10+ years ago?

I sold off my M39 collection. I had a M39 testing model with a "T" inscribed in the butt stock and painted white. Very, very few of those made it out into the public.

If you need any Mosin-Nagant Parts, I think I have a bunch of firing pins, firing pin Springs, trigger sear Springs and some other miscellaneous.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Very tired of Sue Akins. They focus on her way to much and she drones on and on for ever. I cannot watch her. No wonder she is single! Even her vibrators run away from her! I enjoy the show but find myself watching the newer version of the next generation. New faces and different people. Better tv for me. .

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,943
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.