Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest turd I ever laid eyes on was.... Big Stick..... lol
I grunted and grunted and there he was..... hahahaahh.... woosh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
How tall is Obama?

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
friend of mine's wife brought home a dog that was wandering around in the neighborhood and wanted to keep it. The dog was huge I think it was part great dane or something like that. He told me the dog was very well behaved and wasnt aggressive. She allowed the dog to sleep in the house the first night but when he got up to go to work in the morning the dog had left a huge pile in the living room. He told me it looked like small horse had took a dump. He woke his wife up and told her to clean it up and get rid of the dog before he got home from work

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of them actually, not sure which is the biggest turd but they're all big & really schitty too.................Obama's, both of them, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Garland, Lizzy the Lez, Harris, Holder, Axelrod, Jarrett, both the Klintoons, Milley, Austin, Boehner, McConnell, Romney, Roberts...................just to name a few, the list is long.

MM

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Once at the office, somebody left one in the bathroom the size of a tallboy beer can. When you tried to flush it, the water all left but the turd stayed in place motionless. We had to go get a wooden stake and chop it into pieces to finally get it to flush. No one ever admitted to leaving it. Damn it must have hurt!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This allows you to set records by weight rather than length:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/a-...u-can-go-ahead-and-weigh-your-load-74723

The old length method was messy and inconvenient. It's hard to measure something accurately when it's curved and at least partly underwater. My wife is still mad at me after I measured my record breaker. To hear her go on you'd think her sewing tape wasn't ever going to dry out.

Last edited by natman; 12/19/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let you know in a coupla minutes.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Once at the office, somebody left one in the bathroom the size of a tallboy beer can. When you tried to flush it, the water all left but the turd stayed in place motionless. We had to go get a wooden stake and chop it into pieces to finally get it to flush. No one ever admitted to leaving it. Damn it must have hurt!

Wouldn't have hurt ol' Jim in Tenn if he left it.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Wouldn't have hurt ol' Jim in Tenn if he left it.

LOL Another day in the stall.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by natman

The old length method was messy and inconvenient. It's hard to measure something accurately when it's curved and at least partly underwater. My wife is still mad at me after I measured my record breaker. To hear her go on you'd think her sewing tape wasn't ever going to dry out.
boone and crockett cable

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by natman

boone and crockett cable

Hilarious

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The cast of idiocracy is here

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I hate it when you leave a beauty, but instead of it coiling, a lot of it goes straight down the hole and you never get a good look.at it. Thought about carrying a popsicle stick in my coat to stab it and retrieve it. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess now is a good to bring this back up

Have you ever wiped your ass with a couple of them toasty-toes handwarmers? Pretty divine, 20s degrees, you been prairie doggin in the loggy bayou...scoot down that tree like a cat and drop la deuce!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ex-wife

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by slg888
Ex-wife

Dinny for sure he thinks he is big schit but he's alittle turd

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's a hard question.....there are so many choices in Washington, DC. There could be a champion turd around every corner.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’ve got a couple I will share…

I went to college and played football at Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO). One summer myself and other football players got hired by a construction company to be laborers. It was on campus and the work was heavy, dirty and hot. Because we were student athletes we got to lodge at the football dorms.
We were working at another dorm way across campus and this student shows up. He tells us he’s from Africa and he had just arrived to start college. He showed us paperwork that he was supposed to stay in this dorm. The problem was he was weeks early before school starts. We reached out to the college staff and after several hours of pondering and shuffling around they decided he could stay at the football dorm until we got all the work done at his dorm.
A day or two later one of my fellow worker/fb players comes to my room and tells me that I have to go see a turd someone had just dumped. I walk down to the bathroom and find a turd that was pointed on one end and rounded on the other end the diameter of a big softball. The turd was dry and had what looked like straw and bone shards all through it. The round end was broken off. From point to round end it was somewhere in the 15-17” in length. It was quite the sight.
The black football players started cracking on the African and gave him no slack until he moved out.
This was long before cell phones were conceived but it would have made a great picture.
The dudes [bleep] had to be shredded after laying that whopper.

My other story is I layed a really good turd in the dorm bathroom one day. It was impressive. I shuffled over to the next stall and wiped my ass. Then I stopped by my buddy’s room and told him to go look at the turd. He came walking out of the bathroom with the turd laying on his arm for support. We went outside and someone took our picture with a instant camera.
Crazy thing about that turd is I forgot about it shorty after laying it.
When I retired from the Sheriffs Office thirty something years later that picture resurfaced somehow at my retirement party.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

OMG they got dinny in a bed pan

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I assume Girls don't this sort of thing ?

LOL

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 1minute, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.