Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by skeen
LOL, he is learning fast, like this guy

Bring Chudly into the conversation. That will make for some serious fun.

And Smolaman83, too.

Gemby should just go back to Snipershide...oh, wait, they banned you.

I'm not band there, logged I last night, you been misinformed

That's interesting. If someone were to type Gemby58 into the SH search engine, do you think they'd find a user by that name? You must be talking about a sock puppet that you created there. Doesn't that get confusing to you?

did you try that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

then I guess that's not my user name there, give you a hint, been there since 2014

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
only 4 hours to run off the new guy!
he must shoot a 270!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Welcome Sir, if your rude, mildly retarded, and know everything you'll fit right in. Merry Christmas

you’re

Even birds know not to land downwind!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

you can post that all you want, I got my money back thats all I was worried about, i don't give a rats ass what happen to his stock. I know what happen to the fed ex driver, hard to prove you did something when there security footage proving otherwise, that matter I didn't let stand

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just don`t ask stupid questions,like is Flave straight?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[/spoiler][u][/u][i][/i][b][/b][s][/s][font:Comic Sans MS][/font][spoiler]
[code][/code]

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Welcome Sir, if your rude, mildly retarded, and know everything you'll fit right in. Merry Christmas

you’re

Fugging turkey!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
LOL, he is learning fast, like this guy

Bring Chudly into the conversation. That will make for some serious fun.

And Smolaman83, too.

Gemby should just go back to Snipershide...oh, wait, they banned you.

I'm not band there, logged I last night, you been misinformed

That's interesting. If someone were to type Gemby58 into the SH search engine, do you think they'd find a user by that name? You must be talking about a sock puppet that you created there. Doesn't that get confusing to you?

did you try that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

then I guess that's not my user name there, give you a hint, been there since 2014

Totally coincidental that there was another user there named Gemby58 there who got banned. LOL. You are so full of schidt that your words are showing up brown on my screen. People who get their stocks back don't get pissed because they didn't have insurance, They don't need insurance if they get their stock back, idiot.

People know you are a goddam liar and an insufferable cockhole. Excepting all of that, who wants to do internet business with a guy who happily says "fugck you, I got mine" when shipping gets screwed up?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
the mighty Paul has spoken, that's it. you have n idea what happened, I do,he does, and fed ex does. I don't care ht you think or say. But you didn't see the him retrack is statement after fed ex recovered the stock and he received it back, seems it was deleivered to the wrong place, imagine fedex doing something like that. find one person on the fire that I bought something from, got deleivered and I said i didn't get it, or sold and was told it was lost or they didn't get it, I either shipped out another or refund the money, people that bought from me I'm I good communications with them by giing them my cell, that does sound like a bad seller/buyer pattern huh. like I said before I don't give a dang what happen to his stock after dealing with him over th phone, as long as I got refunded, period. so keep your crap up I'm retired and live for this, BTW he did get the date wrong on the year this happened, it was 2014 not 13

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

then I guess that's not my user name there, give you a hint, been there since 2014[/quote]

Totally coincidental that there was another user there named Gemby58 there who got banned. LOL. You are so full of schidt that your words are showing up brown on my screen. People who get their stocks back don't get pissed because they didn't have insurance, They don't need insurance if they get their stock back, idiot.

People know you are a goddam liar and an insufferable cockhole. Excepting all of that, who wants to do internet business with a guy who happily says "fugck you, I got mine" when shipping gets screwed up?
[/quote]

and BTW dumb azz he wrote this and got his item back a month later, ebay banned him, You're an idiot for getting involved with nothing that I have to do with you

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by mikec6670
good morning all, newbie here

Don't tell us what kind of morning to have.

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mikec6670
good morning all, newbie here

So....

Anyway

Welcome new guy

👍👍👍👍😎😎😎😎👍👍👍👍
🤣🤣💥🤢💩🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🎂

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hello newbie!
This is what we call a thread hijack, Sometimes it makes the thread epic, Sometimes its just a long range pissing match.
This is option B.

PS Hope you're not a douche. Time will tell.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RUM7
Hello newbie!
This is what we call a thread hijack, Sometimes it makes the thread epic, Sometimes its just a long range pissing match.
This is option B.

PS Hope you're not a douche. Time will tell.

not on my part, the classifieds want to be's hijack

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Totally coincidental that there was another Gemby58 there at the time. Since you weren't there then, how was it you that did the deal with him?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
hey Paul fed ex just put a package on my porch should I say I didn't get it

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=PaulBarnard]Totally coincidental that there was another Gemby58 there at the time. Since you weren't there then, how was it you that did the deal with him? [/quote

not me dumb ass what you post said the couldn't find the user name that's a ban You truly are a dumbass not knowing what you posted

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=PaulBarnard]Totally coincidental that there was another Gemby58 there at the time. Since you weren't there then, how was it you that did the deal with him? [/quote

not me dumb ass

LOLOLOL. So he did a deal with a Gemby58 that wasn't you. He did a similar deal with you under a different name. In that deal he got his stock back a month later. Talk about a coincidence!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

not me dumb ass

LOLOLOL. So he did a deal with a Gemby58 that wasn't you. He did a similar deal with you under a different name. In that deal he got his stock back a month later. Talk about a coincidence!

it was on ebay dumb ass See you shouldn't stick your nose into something you don't know nothing about. You really are an idiot even his thing said eBay duh I kick it you have a reading disability, This is what exactly happens when stupid thief people think they know-it-all

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 19 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.