Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gemby58
[quote=PaulBarnard]Totally coincidental that there was another Gemby58 there at the time. Since you weren't there then, how was it you that did the deal with him? [/quote

not me dumb ass

LOLOLOL. So he did a deal with a Gemby58 that wasn't you. He did a similar deal with you under a different name. In that deal he got his stock back a month later. Talk about a coincidence!

You sure are a dumbass

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[quote=PaulBarnard]Totally coincidental that there was another Gemby58 there at the time. Since you weren't there then, how was it you that did the deal with him? [/quote

not me dumb ass

LOLOLOL. So he did a deal with a Gemby58 that wasn't you. He did a similar deal with you under a different name. In that deal he got his stock back a month later. Talk about a coincidence!

it was on ebay dumb ass See you shouldn't stick your nose into something you don't know nothing about. You really are an idiot even his thing said eBay duh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mikec6670
Originally Posted by Raferman
I think gemby's retarded.

not nice calling people retarded, I have a special needs son

I guess you missed the thick skin part; you better just leave now.

GFY

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
the mighty Paul has spoken, that's it. you have n idea what happened, I do,he does, and fed ex does. I don't care ht you think or say. But you didn't see the him retrack is statement after fed ex recovered the stock and he received it back, seems it was deleivered to the wrong place, imagine fedex doing something like that. find one person on the fire that I bought something from, got deleivered and I said i didn't get it, or sold and was told it was lost or they didn't get it, I either shipped out another or refund the money, people that bought from me I'm I good communications with them by giing them my cell, that does sound like a bad seller/buyer pattern huh. like I said before I don't give a dang what happen to his stock after dealing with him over th phone, as long as I got refunded, period. so keep your crap up I'm retired and live for this, BTW he did get the date wrong on the year this happened, it was 2014 not 13

He posted in May of 2014 and said the deal took place back in August of 2013. Was he lying about it taking place in August? Or did it take place sometime during Jan, Feb, Mar and April of 2022 and he was off by that much?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 673
good morning all, newbie here

Don't tell us what kind of morning to have.

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

She does when she's with your husband.

LOL

-Deflave

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the mighty Paul has spoken, that's it. you have n idea what happened, I do,he does, and fed ex does. I don't care ht you think or say. But you didn't see the him retrack is statement after fed ex recovered the stock and he received it back, seems it was deleivered to the wrong place, imagine fedex doing something like that. find one person on the fire that I bought something from, got deleivered and I said i didn't get it, or sold and was told it was lost or they didn't get it, I either shipped out another or refund the money, people that bought from me I'm I good communications with them by giing them my cell, that does sound like a bad seller/buyer pattern huh. like I said before I don't give a dang what happen to his stock after dealing with him over th phone, as long as I got refunded, period. so keep your crap up I'm retired and live for this, BTW he did get the date wrong on the year this happened, it was 2014 not 13

He posted in May of 2014 and said the deal took place back in August of 2013. Was he lying about it taking place in August? Or did it take place sometime during Jan, Feb, Mar and April of 2022 and he was off by that much?

Gemby is a pathological liar.

He'll contradict himself in writing, in the same thread, in the same day and then deny all of it.

He needs flushed.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Exactly he got the date wrong actually tell you something right there and plus you said it happened on sniper hide when it happened on eBay dumb-ass

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Exactly he got the date wrong actually tell you something right there and plus you said it happened on sniper hide when it happened on eBay dumb-ass
Originally Posted by kingston

Gemby is a pathological liar.

He'll contradict himself in writing, in the same thread, in the same day and then deny all of it.

He needs flushed.

yep sure I am, Coming from the likes of you I feel honored

Last edited by gemby58; 12/22/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Still waiting to see where I'm banned off for sniper hide and I'm still waiting to see where Gemby58 is banned off on sniper hide The proof is on you

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Welcome Sir, if your rude, mildly retarded, and know everything you'll fit right in. Merry Christmas

you’re

Post of the year. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hope one has thick skin. Do you like gladiator movies?

Welcome.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

Only when her and I are turning you into an airtight ballon.

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

😂🦫

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 673

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

😂🦫

Are you sure you didn't mean a hot air balloon? I was really drunk and don't remember much but I do remember farting in your mouth. As I recall, she was pulling up the rear.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673

#Beav likes butt sex.

Only with your mom.

😝🦫

Does she use a strapon?

😂🦫

Are you sure you didn't mean a hot air balloon? I was really drunk and don't remember much but I do remember farting in your mouth. As I recall, she was pulling up the rear.

You were so drunk you said, take a dump on my head, Ma

She obliged, just like she’d done it a 100 times.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Still waiting to see where I'm banned off for sniper hide and I'm still waiting to see where Gemby58 is banned off on sniper hide The proof is on you

You should cleanse yourself by moving to Michigan. It's apparently a far more conservative state

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by RJL53
Welcome, now GFY

I eould give you a howdy but Iam to busy following my own GFY instructions......
So: what he said

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 3,067 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.