Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Pat85
One thing is for certain, we will never see a line like this going to vote for a career politician.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Agreed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Originally Posted by steve4102
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?

Trump is as much a career politician as anybody...he just kept losing. What was the first time he ran? In the 1980s? There was rarely a Democrat event he wasn't at in NY until he decided to put an R after his name after the Obama years.

tylerwo3,

Comedy Gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ol_mike; 12/23/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by steve4102
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?

Trump is as much a career politician as anybody...he just kept losing. What was the first time he ran? In the 1980s? There was rarely a Democrat event he wasn't at in NY until he decided to put an R after his name after the Obama years.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, none. Where did you get this little bit of propaganda from? From Never-Trumpers like Bill Krystol, or maybe CNN, or most likely from his political opponents like Ted Cruz. Either way, you again have no clue.

'Donald Trump was on the Reagan Finance Committee in 1979-80 when most of the New York financial elite were for George Bush or John Connally,'

Trump and his father Fred were in the room when Reagan announced his candidacy in New York City in 1980, he explained, adding that without Trump the 40th president might have been dead in the water.

'When the phone company said it would be 30 to 60 days before they could install our phones at the Reagan for President headquarters on 52nd street,' he recalled, 'I called Donald Trump. They installed the phones the next day.'

'Donald also let us use his helicopter to fly our delegate petitions to Albany, where we filed 15 minutes before closing at the board of elections.'

And Fred Trump 'loaned the campaign some space in a building he owned in Queens,' the Reagan veteran said. 'Donald got us space on 52nd street. They were among a handful of Reagan's earliest New York Supporters.'

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...use-Scott-Walker-booms-TWICE-speech.html

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As long as Biden and his crooked gang are out, I don’t care if it’s Ted. I’m guessing Rand Paul will be in the mix.
I really like Jim Jordan as well as Desantis.
Would love see candace Owens as the VP

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I would prefer someone outside the DC Gene Pool.

But we all know that an outsider will not get Establishment support, without that support, any outsider, even a second time outsider, will get the 2020 Treatment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One thing is for certain, we will never see a line like this going to vote for a career politician.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Agreed.

and yet we're supposed to believe Biden got all those votes.

People, you've just witnessed a coup. With both parties complicit.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.