Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by texken
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by chudly
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Yes. Post the GB ads...

And what about the folks who already claimed powder from you?

He left because of idiots like you, why would he want to do business with you ?
You worry about others too much . Have you seen anyone that "claimed" powder from him complaining ? You really need to just shut your mouth and worry about your mental issues . Try sobering up, no way any man right in the head acts like you.

One of the best things about the classified section here is that is heavily policed. Needed in this day and age. You for some reason feel offended by it, but it brings a little safety to those trying to do business on here.

so, some one sitting at a pc has the ability to sniff out the evil wrong doer's?

Well said , and the answer is no . They have no clue .

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Here’s just one of his brilliant little nuggets.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm glad that I'll never have to meet him because there's no possible way I could say 'Mr..

I felt the same way about that fat orange f u cker ...You know the one, the loser.

Funny that you are following me around, mental illsness has it's grip on you. Seek help ,Loser just like the FOF.hahaha

Just got my booster, woooohooo

Saw a lot of other smart people there , good to see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]you re beautiful poem

Good little sheep. 🤣

Dumbass

Funny you have a picture of him, was that in your wallet.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by krp
So the couple guys that offered to buy powder aren't admitting they received shipped powder... telling.

Kent

Must be , [bleep].

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
First the OP wouldn't openly confirm hazmat. Then OP wouldn't even confirm where or from whom it was shipping. Then it was all going to Gunbroker because we ruined the thread. Then when folks asked for the links, it's magically all sold up so nothing to share... And no one has confirmed anything shipped/received for items that were never shown in photos.

Chudly - you can lash out to your heart's content. Call us pedophiles and trolls and whatever you want. But anyone looking at this rationally sees lots of dots not connecting. Maybe it was all on the level and we're dead wrong here... but it sure doesn't look that way largely because of how you and the OP handled questions that just about any other seller would see as normal, answer publicly, and move on to selling.

Last word is all yours.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
First the OP wouldn't openly confirm hazmat. Then OP wouldn't even confirm where or from whom it was shipping. Then it was all going to Gunbroker because we ruined the thread. Then when folks asked for the links, it's magically all sold up so nothing to share... And no one has confirmed anything shipped/received for items that were never shown in photos.

Chudly - you can lash out to your heart's content. Call us pedophiles and trolls and whatever you want. But anyone looking at this rationally sees lots of dots not connecting. Maybe it was all on the level and we're dead wrong here... but it sure doesn't look that way largely because of how you and the OP handled questions that just about any other seller would see as normal, answer publicly, and move on to selling.

Last word is all yours.

what difference if he ships haz-mat or not, If you pay for it, he ships it to you then who cares. I had many guys on here send me ammo, powder and primer through the years by usps, I dint care, how they want to ship it is up to them. JFC

IC B2

N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. Post the GB ads...

You worry about others too much . Have you seen anyone that "claimed" powder from him complaining ? You really need to just shut your mouth and worry about your mental issues . Try sobering up, no way any man right in the head acts like you.

One of the best things about the classified section here is that is heavily policed. Needed in this day and age. You for some reason feel offended by it, but it brings a little safety to those trying to do business on here.

so, some one sitting at a pc has the ability to sniff out the evil wrong doer's?

Not too hard to figure out who the scammers are if youre not retarded

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. Post the GB ads...

You have proven at this point to either be in on scamming or just plain dumb. Either way you are a perfect one for the ignore button

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last word is all yours.

Well said!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ned
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Haha! He has been summoned. Seems hes already here and waiting lol

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
YOU seem to have nothing better to do than be an ass and a troll in which you never had any intentions on buying. And by some small chance if you did after all your policing and stupidity, I wouldnt sell YOU my stuff, but, Id be very interested in meeting YOU ftf. Dont you have any common sense enough to realize that youre being ignored and I took my stuff elsewhere to sell? Done, on with life!!!! Noooo, not you, youre a relentless p.o.s.! I mean, seriously, what do YOU care about my gunbroker listing?!!?! None of your business! What do YOU actually care about the people here that bought powder and a confirmation so YOU know they got it!?!? None of your business!! How bout hazmat? None of your business what I do and how I do it YOU troll. Hopefully you have a significant other and someday realize that what you do here you also do in your personal life. And that person is unfortunately part of it. Deep down inside they are sick of you ranting, bitching and proving that you think you should be God and judge others. You cant even go to a single store with out complaining about something. Get a life, enjoy it and stop wasting time hating behind a screen. Since this post seems to revolve all around YOU and your little world, if YOU want all your questions answered, confirmations on the buyers I had, and to see pictures on my powder that was sold, come to bolingbrook Illinois. Id come to you but I am not the one with the fabricated issues here. PM me and let me know when youre on your way, until then YOU are a relentless coward hiding behind a screen

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Rut Rooo.....

Attached Images
51772115533_fa38467f32_c.jpg (40.93 KB, 270 downloads)
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Yes. Post the GB ads...

You have proven at this point to either be in on scamming or just plain dumb. Either way you are a perfect one for the ignore button

You seem stupid.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Yes. Post the GB ads...

You seem stupid.
Originally Posted by Smolaman83
YOU seem to have nothing better to do than be an ass and a troll in which you never had any intentions on buying. And by some small chance if you did after all your policing and stupidity, I wouldnt sell YOU my stuff, but, Id be very interested in meeting YOU ftf. Dont you have any common sense enough to realize that youre being ignored and I took my stuff elsewhere to sell? Done, on with life!!!! Noooo, not you, youre a relentless p.o.s.! I mean, seriously, what do YOU care about my gunbroker listing?!!?! None of your business! What do YOU actually care about the people here that bought powder and a confirmation so YOU know they got it!?!? None of your business!! How bout hazmat? None of your business what I do and how I do it YOU troll. Hopefully you have a significant other and someday realize that what you do here you also do in your personal life. And that person is unfortunately part of it. Deep down inside they are sick of you ranting, bitching and proving that you think you should be God and judge others. You cant even go to a single store with out complaining about something. Get a life, enjoy it and stop wasting time hating behind a screen. Since this post seems to revolve all around YOU and your little world, if YOU want all your questions answered, confirmations on the buyers I had, and to see pictures on my powder that was sold, come to bolingbrook Illinois. Id come to you but I am not the one with the fabricated issues here. PM me and let me know when youre on your way, until then YOU are a relentless coward hiding behind a screen

Winner !

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

+1 and you can alot more guy on the fire to add to this

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Here's the core issue. If you don't openly say you have a hazmat license or ship through someone who does, we have to assume you are willing to lie to a transportation provider about the contents of the package. That leaves us with suspicion that you're also willing to lie about the contents of the powder bottle. Liars will lie and that's why your supporters here are who they are, more liars. It's not a good group to be in.

ETA: Seems you could have saved alot of the drama by listing them for local FTF pick up. But that wouldn't work if you have something to hide..

Last edited by Dinny; 12/24/21.

Medics bury their mistakes..
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
What I post and my terms are my business. If you dont like it, move on. Dont trust me then. As you mature you will find this style of thinking advantageous in your careers and thruought life. Now, all this b.s. is not needed over something that Im doing thats not your way. Its almost a trying to be forceful way of what you believe is right, or if you will, the only way it should be. Like forcing someones religious beliefs onto a different person. A woman walking by herself at night will get raped in other countries over that one. Or cramming your words down someones throat about why they shouldnt vote for that person.
This type of attitude usually turns into some type of confrontation.
Years ago women were burned at the stake because opinion pushers thought they were witches. I should hope were better than that these days. Do we need anymore confrontation in this world right now?? Had you guys of just moved on because my ways suck you would not have assumed the worst out of me.(BTW, great outlook on life youve got there) Keep to yourself and move on, youre not the police and no one is asking you to be. In fact ive gotten pm's apologizing to me about the recent stupid words said. Youre only right in your ways and your own opinion in your own head. Period. What ever works for you, cool, keep it your way and dont try to force it upon others. Others do things differently, and magically life works out. Yes, theres scams but bantering someone because he doesnt do it your way because you assumed the worst and your way is the only way?!?! Seriously!!! Now here we are because you just couldnt have just moved on. BTW, the people here that bought are getting well taken care of in a positive way, ive asked them not to post about it because you guys' way of doing things suck and my way works out better for me and my buyers. Everyone is happy except for you angry, bantering, full of b.s. and accusations, clowns. You want proof my way works? Come to bolingbrook illinois and meet me. I will even give you gas money when you get here.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It's the law, not our way, not our opinions. If you were straightforward and appeared honest I would have been interested in meeting next week on my way to Crystal Lake.

Medics bury their mistakes..
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=Dinny]Here's the core issue. If you don't openly say you have a hazmat license or ship through someone who does, we have to assume you are willing to lie to a transportation provider about the contents of the package. That leaves us with suspicion that you're also willing to lie about the contents of the powder bottle. Liars will lie and that's why your supporters here are who they are, more liars. It's not a good group to be in.

ETA: Seems you could have saved alot of the drama by listing them for local FTF pick up. But that wouldn't work if you have something

here's one of them for the list, do have to thank you dinny, for hijacking the subsonic 22's post, you saved me a trip for a guy that wouldn't have appreciated it any ways

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What I post and my terms are my business. If you dont like it, move on. Dont trust me then. As you mature you will find this style of thinking advantageous in your careers and thruought life. Now, all this b.s. is not needed over something that Im doing thats not your way. Its almost a trying to be forceful way of what you believe is right, or if you will, the only way it should be. Like forcing someones religious beliefs onto a different person. A woman walking by herself at night will get raped in other countries over that one. Or cramming your words down someones throat about why they shouldnt vote for that person.
This type of attitude usually turns into some type of confrontation.
Years ago women were burned at the stake because opinion pushers thought they were witches. I should hope were better than that these days. Do we need anymore confrontation in this world right now?? Had you guys of just moved on because my ways suck you would not have assumed the worst out of me.(BTW, great outlook on life youve got there) Keep to yourself and move on, youre not the police and no one is asking you to be. In fact ive gotten pm's apologizing to me about the recent stupid words said. Youre only right in your ways and your own opinion in your own head. Period. What ever works for you, cool, keep it your way and dont try to force it upon others. Others do things differently, and magically life works out. Yes, theres scams but bantering someone because he doesnt do it your way because you assumed the worst and your way is the only way?!?! Seriously!!! Now here we are because you just couldnt have just moved on. BTW, the people here that bought are getting well taken care of in a positive way, ive asked them not to post about it because you guys' way of doing things suck and my way works out better for me and my buyers. Everyone is happy except for you angry, bantering, full of b.s. and accusations, clowns. You want proof my way works? Come to bolingbrook illinois and meet me. I will even give you gas money when you get here.

you got to have the classifieds police telling you what to do with what you have for sale, how to price it and how you can ship it. they can't move on there a bunch of drama queens

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,458
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.