Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ned
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yep Bricktop sure was fun on posts like this.....

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And gemby58 is a drama queen fraud

Last edited by HeavyLoad; 12/24/21.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
And gemby58 is a drama queen fraud

why thank you, coming from you ill take that as a Compliment , now go suck a heavy load

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Dinny

Youre acting like youre on here to make sure the laws are upheld like a paid employee of this websites policing. Are you paid to do this?
No, youre looking for things and if its not done by the law you take it into your own hands and for it to be your responsibility to act out against others. like an unwanted vigilante.

I was straight forward and honest. Heres the price and pm me if interested. You need a little song and a dance to go with it to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? I dont seem honest so go on to the next post. Dont chance it if you feel uncomfortable. Common sense.

And with your wording, If I still had any to sell(which the stuff to sell has been gone for days now) I wouldnt trust YOU, the unwanted vigilante. The ppl that did it my way, from my post with my rules trusted me and did very well for themselves.

Whether I hazmat, dont hazmat, pay a hazmat or ftf, its my business, not yours. And any way about it youre not liable! All you gotta do is trust my post or go on to the next one. (Common sense must be rare these days, youve gotta be a generation z baby)If you were planning on meeting me why would you be so bent on hazmat anyway! I think the whole thing is youre just upset that you didnt get any powder because youre just too closed minded. Good luck with life with that thought process!

Here kid. I will show you how straight forward and honest I am. I have a jug and a few singles for my personal stock. I use it for my sons 55grain ar15 loads. On your way up, meet me. I will give you 2 pounds for free. I should double check on those singles first otherwise I can pour into your supplied container from my jug.
The rules are, you gotta let me know several days in advance what day. My work days and hours are terrible, so be flexible. All this communication has to be done in a pm to me. PM ONLY or the deal is off. (this whole powder sale post abd your cronies are absolutely absurd and time wasting). Then on the day we meet. You gotta post with the absolute happiest fricking words that I and my ways are totally trustable and I am the best guy that youve met today. (youre welcome to lie while smiling, youre probably good at it anyways).

I am looking forward to hearing from you kid!!

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Gemby has been really cool towards me. Whats your specific issue with him?

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Smolaman83
Gemby has been really cool towards me. Whats your specific issue with him?

other them being dicks, nothing. heavy load, dinny, and the list goes on never done or ever will do bussiness with me, there all in ignore.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He lists things for sale that mysteriously gets sold. He’s a fraud. I guess he just likes to post imagery things for sale to build up his self ego.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
He lists things for sale that mysteriously gets sold. He’s a fraud. I guess he just likes to post imagery things for sale to build up his self ego.
This is gemby in a nutshell-lots to sell, but no buyers, but everything is suddenly sold. I can see this on a small item or two,but 680,000 rounds of CCI ammo? 92 NIB Leupold scopes? And never any pictures, although the Gemberlings certainly have a camera and the ability to post pictures-you can go to Ms.Gemberlings Facebook page and see lots of pics, including ole Gemby58 beach bod photos.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

prove it

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

prove it
Originally Posted by JimH
This is gemby in a nutshell-lots to sell, but no buyers, but everything is suddenly sold. I can see this on a small item or two,but 680,000 rounds of CCI ammo? 92 NIB Leupold scopes? And never any pictures, although the Gemberlings certainly have a camera and the ability to post pictures-you can go to Ms.Gemberlings Facebook page and see lots of pics, including ole Gemby58 beach bod photos.

lol I dont.post pictures, not a one ever on the fire, dont need too, so not posting pics means I'm a fraud, You got to come up with something better than that, Hey I just sold a 870 stock without pictures, how did that happen, Sold 5 cases the federal automatic a couple weeks ago without pictures, tell me it ain't so, Do I have to prove to you who I sold it to he!! no it's none of your damn business, If the people I sold it to wants to tell you that they bought it that's their business but I don't think they want to deal with your bullshit, You 2 clowns are a joke

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH

yeah and you didn't get a single round did you lol

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dinny
we have to assume you are willing to lie to a transportation provider about the contents of the package. That leaves us with suspicion that you're also willing to lie about the contents of the powder bottle. Liars will lie and that's why your supporters here are who they are, more liars. It's not a good group

I found out through the years of bussiness that people that lie are always worried about someone lying to them, same goes for cheating, there always worried someone is going to cheat them, is that what your worried about?thats how you roll? this is like a pot calling a kettle black isent it dinny. is it your bussiness how he ships? NO, move on your not buying just being the turd you are

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-miller-aka-gregory-b-gemberling.221232/

always worth revisiting.

when something seems off about a seller, it's always a good call to walk away.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

well damn if I list them for sale it's a good thing they get sold duh, you mad because you don't know who buys it

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

well damn if I list them for sale it's a good thing they get sold duh, you mad because you don't know who buys it
Originally Posted by antero
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-miller-aka-gregory-b-gemberling.221232/

always worth revisiting.

when something seems off about a seller, it's always a good call to walk away.

yep don't walk run the f u c k away

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (12344mag, 257Bob, 25classic, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,965
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.