-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hang in there. 👍 We opted to risk a family gathering. There are/were so many vectors for infection, it’s ridiculous. My bro and his kids flew in from the PNW. My kid flew in from Hawaii. We drove down. I was sick with something before we left but 3 OTC tests popped negative so we forged ahead. So far so good.

Hope you and your better half feel better soon!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dale06

Did you take the jabs?

Hoping for a fast recovery for you and Mrs.

I had the Pfizer 2 round shot last early spring. Did not get the new shot yet.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hang in there. 👍 We opted to risk a family gathering. There are/were so many vectors for infection, it’s ridiculous. My bro and his kids flew in from the PNW. My kid flew in from Hawaii. We drove down. I was sick with something before we left but 3 OTC tests popped negative so we forged ahead. So far so good.

Hope you and your better half feel better soon!

There is a Flu floating around too.
Merry Christmas !

1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rong
Glad you're on the mend.
What did the poor little dillo do to receive said capital punishment ? grin

My whole yard is on a slope. And those little devils digging make it wash and rough to mow.

1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
See if you can have your balls surgically reattached.

Ha Ha

At least I don't need purple pills to lay pipe in my ol' lady

Edit: flave the main point of my post was for info on how it affected me, The worst part was my family getting it now spoiled some of our Christmas holiday.

Last edited by 1911a1; 12/26/21.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You didn't eat the Dillo?
Round here we can that "possum on the half-shell"!

Glad you are feeling better.

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That’s probably what I’ve had. Still have a headache, scratchy throat, etc, but the people around me aren’t dropping so...

My wife is fighting a gut parasite and is pretty beat down, so it would be a terrible time to catch covid (or anything else serious). Just gotta her back home in one piece. That’s why we drove down; at least when you drive you can mostly control your airspace around you as opposed to flying where you are stuck in airports, sitting next to strangers on the plane, etc. But then omicron blew up when we were halfway down here..... D’oh.

I think you are building the best kind of immunity. Keep up the good work! smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s probably what I’ve had. Still have a headache, scratchy throat, etc, but the people around me aren’t dropping so...

My wife is fighting a gut parasite and is pretty beat down, so it would be a terrible time to catch covid (or anything else serious). Just gotta her back home in one piece. That’s why we drove down; at least when you drive you can mostly control your airspace around you as opposed to flying where you are stuck in airports, sitting next to strangers on the plane, etc. But then omicron blew up when we were halfway down here..... D’oh.

I think you are building the best kind of immunity. Keep up the good work! smile

You must walk around with a pussy hat on because you are a big pussy…

Last edited by 79S; 12/26/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey Twat Face, could you maybe spread some of your post magic around to some other threads today?

Thanks,

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Heck I don't know. It was like a very mild flu. I was sick but no runs or throwing up. Even my runny nose was not that bad, no sore throat, which I get easily. Barely a headache lasted a little over 2 days. Very tired and slept a lot.

COVID hasn't caught me yet so I don't know first hand, but several people I know had The Original flavor and it went pretty much that way. Subsequent popular variants like Delta and Omicron they say do even less.

In any case most people who claim to know they had one version or another really have no idea and are just guessing. It doesn't seem to matter much other than the later a guy gets it the better.

IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I have the stinking Covid. At least according to the test my daughter brought over yesterday.

My son and his wife has it. They were able to get an infusion before the Holiday. Luckily their 3+ month old baby and their 11 year old girl do not have it.

There's even a healthy young man who works at my wife's company has it for the second time.

One of my nephews home from college has it.

Not super sick yet. Except when I forget the fever reducer then it starts to kick my butt. I have an annoying cough to deal with also.

Seems like I've seen a couple of post on here with other fellows having it.

As far as I know there still isn't a fully approved approved test of any kind for Covid-19. The tests being used (to scare people) only have emergency approval.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ha Ha

Edit: flave the main point of my post was for info on how it affected me, The worst part was my family getting it now spoiled some of our Christmas holiday.

Forgiven.

And God bless.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Stop sucking dick all day.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ha Ha

You don't have to explain yourself to DeFlave. He survived by hiding out in a hotel room, not informing us he was sick until well after emerging alive and well.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Hey Twat Face, could you maybe spread some of your post magic around to some other threads today?

Thanks,

😬🦫

This. We need more laughs. Its been a cold dark winter with Bitemes chyna flew.. I wonder where it flew to.

I guess Israel and NYC. They are heavily vaxed and heavily sick with the Chyna flew.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kingston

Ha Ha

You don't have to explain yourself to DeFlave. He survived by hiding out in a hotel room, not informing us he was sick until well after emerging alive and well.

Ha. That sucker has never been well.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kingston

Ha Ha

Ha. That sucker has never been well.

'flave was just ribbin' me. no harm no foul.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Mother in law invites us over Christmas evening, along with step siblings and their families. Mother in law neglected to tell us, she’s been feeling progressively worse since last Thursday. Said she “prepared the food with a mask on (WTH!). Spent the night there and today she gets up and goes to the doctor. Tests positive for COVID. So it looks like just a matter of time for the rest of us unsuspecting guests to get it. Just pissed that she didn’t have the decency to tell us she’s been sick since Thursday and let us make our own decision on the matter.

Last edited by RatherBHuntin; 12/26/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Best wishes for a quick recovery,hope you' re all well soon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is it worse than your fake disability you're milking? You're such a fake disingenuous [bleep]

Last edited by ribka; 12/26/21.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,799
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.