Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Given the success of COVID controlling the people of most of the "free" world, it will never be allowed to be over.

If it is, then it will be because COVID has been replaced with something else just as effective.

MM

This pretty much sums it up.

Yep. There will always be some new “Deadly Variant” and more “Booster” shots needed as long as the DemoRat’s are in charge.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ole ShortSpurs is like a banty rooster 🐔
He’ll jump on ya as soon as you turn your back.
Also likes to attack your wife and kiddos. He’s had his bluff called by a couple of Real Men on here and ran like the cowardly POS he is. He’s just another loud mouthed drunk with a severe case of the Little Man Syndrome. Reminds me of a speck of Chicken Schitt.

Funny, I saw where sandbilly accused him of being Miss Lynn.

Which one is it?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Also likes to attack your wife and kiddos. He’s had his bluff called by a couple of Real Men on here and ran like the cowardly POS he is. He’s just another loud mouthed drunk with a severe case of the Little Man Syndrome. Reminds me of a speck of Chicken Schitt.

Which one is it?

I’m guessing SteelHead. Or NoElkSlayer.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/26/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Which one is it?

Doesn't really matter.

It's a sock puppet that is well versed with stuff from years ago......

......so a chicken chit loser afraid to post under their "real" 24HC name.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The only reason it's still a thing is the load on the healthcare system, when you get a wave in the area it lasts months and really can fugg up the health care system. That healthcare load is what we need to figure out to get past, and is exactly what the commies are using to control the narrative. If you don't control the narrative you don't control chit. There is a way through this, we just have to come up with a plan that makes sense because this Rona chit is here to stay over and over and over again.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

The only reason it's still a thing is the load on the healthcare system, when you get a wave in the area it lasts months and really can fugg up the health care system. That healthcare load is what we need to figure out to get past, and is exactly what the commies are using to control the narrative. If you don't control the narrative you don't control chit. There is a way through this, we just have to come up with a plan that makes sense because this Rona chit is here to stay over and over and over again.

Absolutely.

The left figured out along time ago how to control the narrative. You can get away with saying some outrageous stuff as long as you control the narrative.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Not sure it's the workload, I think it's more people leaving cuz of mandate or just plain ole burnt out. I was in the e room a couple weeks ago. Empty. Staff were actually bored
Buddy went in to e room about 40 miles south and he said it was empty.

Atleast here, staff are overworked. One of my mom's nurses last month apologized cuz she won't be around the next day cuz she needed a day off. I guess she has worked 2 weeks straight.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What a crock of horse schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its been 2 years into this thing now, so there could of been alot of new nursing students and care aids that far into their training if anyone had their shyte together. Instead it seems everywhere they took a step backward and lost the very People we need.......an accident?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie

Which one is it?

Doesn't really matter.

It's a sock puppet that is well versed with stuff from years ago......

......so a chicken chit loser afraid to post under their "real" 24HC name.

Yep!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Its been 2 years into this thing now, so there could of been alot of new nursing students and care aids that far into their training if anyone had their shyte together. Instead it seems everywhere they took a step backward and lost the very People we need.......an accident?

Good point.

The government is pushing for RN’s to have BS degree plus clinicals over an Associates and clinicals while at the same time claiming that there’s an employee shortage.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What health care overload?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

As long as they control the Senate, the House, The White House, and the media, they control the narrative.

Some red states, law suits, and push back by patriot organizations and citizens are slowly turning the tide.

Wokeism is dying and their window of opporunity is closing. Look for some dark caca, starting with the Jan 6th conmission on 1/7.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It'll end when the left can no longer use it to their benefit.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Exactly 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Exactly... lots of mask nazi docs around here have been struggling.

Caught a couple behind the Dollar General eating 7-11 roller grill hotdogs and drinking Ripple.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"Covid has accomplished its purpose beyond expectations. It was the trial run, the re-con mission if you will. With Chinese Agent Fauci braying like a jackass and the U.S. panicking into lockdown and the extra benefit of bankruptcy now we are ready for the real attack. I don't know what form our surrender will take but we will surrender. If we went this crazy over this bio attack just imagine a serious one.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yup, it proved we will fall to óur knees. Last weekend at my daughter's hockey game, you can see the difference. We are rural, no masks. Their side was masked up. Big city

Last edited by Joel/AK; 12/26/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You know what might help COVID?

Fire a bunch of cops, firemen, and medical professionals.

LOL

You gotta be dumber than a lead ingot to believe any of this fugking schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

For sure. Firing drs and nurses in a pandemic for not getting jabbed with everybody and their dog dropping like flies. Right.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.