Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

The only reason it's still a thing is the load on the healthcare system, when you get a wave in the area it lasts months and really can fugg up the health care system. That healthcare load is what we need to figure out to get past, and is exactly what the commies are using to control the narrative. If you don't control the narrative you don't control chit. There is a way through this, we just have to come up with a plan that makes sense because this Rona chit is here to stay over and over and over again.

Well, no. They wont accept a plan that makes sense, like Hydroxychloroquine?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
You know what might help COVID?

Fire a bunch of cops, firemen, and medical professionals.

LOL

You gotta be dumber than a lead ingot to believe any of this fugking schit.

Right now on the Twin Cities a bunch of hospitals are scaling back surgery.

Not because of covid patients. It's because any surgery requiring a SNF stay for rehab is likely going to result in the patient in the hospital those extra days.

Why?

Because nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities/rehab centers don't have staff. They have beds, but no staff.

And the hospital won't be paid for extra days past the normal DRG approved hospital stay.

But, if you watched the news, by golly, you might just think it's covid........

🙄

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL

Not because of covid patients. It's because any surgery requiring a SNF stay for rehab is likely going to result in the patient in the hospital those extra days.

Why?

Because nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities/rehab centers don't have staff. They have beds, but no staff.

And the hospital won't be paid for extra days past the normal DRG approved hospital stay.

🙄

It's unbelievable how fugking stupid our society has become.

Idiocy is the new religion.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL

Why?

🙄

It's unbelievable how fugking stupid our society has become.

Idiocy is the new religion.

Too many sheeple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh thanks, Doctor.

LOL

Irony.

What were your qualifications again?

Weren’t it some class in the Military like 20 years back?

I know two people dead, both in their fifties, two others recovered reporting long-term effects. Many other people here have chimed in with similar accounts. So it ain’t just another flu.

Vaccines? A whole different situation.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Oh thanks, Doctor.

LOL

Irony.

I know two people dead, both in their fifties, two others recovered reporting long-term effects. Many other people here have chimed in with similar accounts. So it ain’t just another flu.

My qualifications are not being a fugking idiot.

You can't relate.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Oh thanks, Doctor.

LOL

Irony.

I know thousands never had it. Hundreds that did. Only a few died. Coming from EMS/Fire, people die every day. Can't say covid is any worse in the long run than any othe specific thing.

And lots of the folks I know that had it, OLD, Pre existing, etc... with zero shots did just fine. A couple had an issue when medical REFUSED treatment until they got bad, but luckily those got to a doc or hospital that allowed early treatment as it should have been from the get go.

When does the scam end? When conservatives get back in office. If ever.

Flu. I"ve had 2 super bad cases of the flu in my life. Obviously those years the shots didn't do a damn thing. I've quit those also. Never left home. Had temps up to 104. Forgot 2 to 3 weeks of my life once. Didn't need hospital. Had to sleep sitting up more than a bit due to congestion etc.... most these days would be in a hospital "dying" if they had it that bad.

Society is WEAK and BRAINWASHED.

Yes this was a test. They now know they can win. Its a shame. Those left that will stand up and just say no, will have a rough time of it.

And the PROVEN fact now that we know shots don't prevent, or prevent spread, just like distancing or masks prevent nothing, yet its all still pushed... that says enough.

Especially when a mouthwash and nasal spray with 1% povidine in it will kill covid every last time.... but thats ignored by media etc... and gets censored at every turn. Even by our POS email server....

Never mind the handful of folks with side effects from the shot, and not having a clue what its long term will be...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rost495

I know thousands never had it. Hundreds that did. Only a few died. Coming from EMS/Fire, people die every day. Can't say covid is any worse in the long run than any othe specific thing.

And lots of the folks I know that had it, OLD, Pre existing, etc... with zero shots did just fine. A couple had an issue when medical REFUSED treatment until they got bad, but luckily those got to a doc or hospital that allowed early treatment as it should have been from the get go.

Flu. I"ve had 2 super bad cases of the flu in my life. Obviously those years the shots didn't do a damn thing. I've quit those also. Never left home. Had temps up to 104. Forgot 2 to 3 weeks of my life once. Didn't need hospital. Had to sleep sitting up more than a bit due to congestion etc.... most these days would be in a hospital "dying" if they had it that bad.

Yes this was a test. They now know they can win. Its a shame. Those left that will stand up and just say no, will have a rough time of it.

And the PROVEN fact now that we know shots don't prevent, or prevent spread, just like distancing or masks prevent nothing, yet its all still pushed... that says enough.

Especially when a mouthwash and nasal spray with 1% povidine in it will kill covid every last time.... but thats ignored by media etc... and gets censored at every turn. Even by our POS email server....

Never mind the handful of folks with side effects from the shot, and not having a clue what its long term will be...

You nailed it rost. Great post.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495

Good post.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It only affects your life if you let it. I have been ordered to shut one of my business's down until they say its ok to open, I'm going to open when I fugging want, my customers want me to as well, fugg them, opening after the holidays like I told my customer's I would.
Not going to let them destroy 27 years of my life, its either go big or go home.

IC B3

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,229 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,134
Posts18,483,931
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.