Campfire Ranger
V
Well he does have a point.

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Mods don't do a thing because they love the bullshit fighting, pay-per-click I guess ? This makes the weak feel empowered . Look at the classifieds for example , there is not a single gun forum on the web that lets people get away with all that crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chudly
Mods don't do a thing because they love the bullshit fighting, pay-per-click I guess ? This makes the weak feel empowered . Look at the classifieds for example , there is not a single gun forum on the web that lets people get away with all that crap.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by skfullen
He is right.

For sure.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
BTW, where is Jorge1, Pugs, Hatari, Doc Rocket?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I wouldn't have it any other way. Over moderated sites have low engagement and usually the information isn't even as advanced as a Ranger Rick magazine. All of 9 posts a week.

The fact people say "the mods" (plural) when talking about the fire tells me they don't pay much attention.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The land of key board commandos! Give a retard a bullhorn and the anonymity and protection of a online persona and that's what you get. We would be lost without their wisdom and guidance! Their two favorite words are I and Me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by barnabus
he is right.most of you are nothing more than teenage girls like on FB searching for post counts . If you have over 1000 post you really need to get a life. No one really cares about your opinion on everything. The majority of you post no where else on the fire except in this room. Your life must really be pathetic to have to get your self worth from a internet site.go sit down and be quite...everybody has seen you already.

LMAO.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I like the fact that this place isn’t moderated.

Self policing works well enough; I know who I trust here and who not to pay attention to.

If I wanted facebook’s protection from myself I’d go there, but I like the freedom to think for myself even if it isn’t super convenient all the time.

Just my .02…

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
he is right.most of you are nothing more than teenage girls like on FB searching for post counts . If you have over 1000 post you really need to get a life. No one really cares about your opinion on everything. The majority of you post no where else on the fire except in this room. Your life must really be pathetic to have to get your self worth from a internet site.go sit down and be quite...everybody has seen you already.

You got 269 more of those before ya gotta get a new screen and you gonna waste em on whining?

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by shootem
It’s getting to the point where any thread on any subject by anyone cannot survive the childish, ignorant, self righteous infighting of those with piddling axes to grind with one another. This is crazy. It has not always been this way. Where do you idiots come from?? All from Boston? New York City? Downtown Minnesota?? Go back. And burn your internet device. Leave no trace of yourself here. You’re not nearly mature enough to own the key to all knowledge on the world. You can’t even manage your own emotions.

You can’t bear allowing a thread to run without it being about YOU, JUST YOU, ONLY YOU. And you obviously feel everyone aboard CARES about your precious feelings being hurt or how somebody “dissedt” you so now you are required by personal honor to break up any conversation that individual DARES to join. This is rapidly becoming a wasted site. Quite a number of new registers that arrive with wadded panties and can’t wait to salve the chaff with cyberspace blood. Go back! Recind your free membership. Find a democrat site somewhere to blow up. And you guys that have been doing this for years? Go with them. But I doubt that will happen. Because you just can’t fix stupid. Done.

Oh, and somebody please post the “Well, Bye” meme. Just to show your intelligence. Done 2

OK....here ya go! I keep it handy for special occasions like this!

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Untitled by .com/photos/61286670N08/]Sharps Man, on [bleep]

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salty303
Christmas can be hard on people

Indeed.

Too much food.

Done got bound up.

Prune juice.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Nobody gives a fuqk about your opinion either.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He's not wrong.
Beat me to it.... laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s getting to the point where any thread on any subject by anyone cannot survive the childish, ignorant, self righteous infighting of those with piddling axes to grind with one another. This is crazy. It has not always been this way. Where do you idiots come from?? All from Boston? New York City? Downtown Minnesota?? Go back. And burn your internet device. Leave no trace of yourself here. You’re not nearly mature enough to own the key to all knowledge on the world. You can’t even manage your own emotions.

You can’t bear allowing a thread to run without it being about YOU, JUST YOU, ONLY YOU. And you obviously feel everyone aboard CARES about your precious feelings being hurt or how somebody “dissedt” you so now you are required by personal honor to break up any conversation that individual DARES to join. This is rapidly becoming a wasted site. Quite a number of new registers that arrive with wadded panties and can’t wait to salve the chaff with cyberspace blood. Go back! Recind your free membership. Find a democrat site somewhere to blow up. And you guys that have been doing this for years? Go with them. But I doubt that will happen. Because you just can’t fix stupid. Done.

Oh, and somebody please post the “Well, Bye” meme. Just to show your intelligence. Done 2

Don't be to harsh on them. Most them were raised by their mothers or grandmother's and didn't have a father around to let them know that they are NOT special. Those types gravitate to each other and it's going to get worse.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where do you idiots come from?? All from Boston? New York City? Downtown Minnesota??

Seems quite a few are self righteous, virtue signalling Southerners,
Or wannabe Southerners, trying to out conservative everyone else.😁

Don't think there is a "Downtown Minnesota".
Last time I was there, Minnesota was a state.

Gota agree, some of the derail, thread blowing up stuff is annoying.
Some of it is funny.

Should I buy a Stihl in 6.5 Creedmoor?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The guy who's mostly doing this is a classic narcissist.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The spelling here leads me to believe this one is either a Psychiatrist or retarded and won't quiet make it to 1,000 posts. Picking on teenage girls is quiet wrong too, so why don't you sit down and be quite.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (35, 260Remguy, 358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 2,066 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,682
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.