Hop To
#16771441 12/27/21
R
RIO7 Online Happy OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

About 18 yrs ago one of my hunters gave a set of Leica's 10x42, they have been with me on every hunt since. bouncing around in my jeep and different pickup's, all over the world.

This year that same hunter was here 3 weeks before Christmas, and made the comment to me, while we were glassing some Whitetail bucks, you know bino's have come a long way in the last 15 years, i said guess so but i like these, you gave them to and that makes them special to me. Guess what i got for Christmas for him? a new set of Sig Bino's, that do just about every thing you can do glassing , they range, tell you were to hold for the round you are using, and a bunch of other stuff,i'm still trying to figure out. they do every thing but pull the trigger for you, we have taken some great animals together over the years, wonderful friend and client, these Sig's are special also, i am blessed. Rio7

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7

About 18 yrs ago one of my hunters gave a set of Leica's 10x42, they have been with me on every hunt since. bouncing around in my jeep and different pickup's, all over the world.

This year that same hunter was here 3 weeks before Christmas, and made the comment to me, while we were glassing some Whitetail bucks, you know bino's have come a long way in the last 15 years, i said guess so but i like these, you gave them to and that makes them special to me. Guess what i got for Christmas for him? a new set of Sig Bino's, that do just about every thing you can do glassing , they range, tell you were to hold for the round you are using, and a bunch of other stuff,i'm still trying to figure out. they do every thing but pull the trigger for you, we have taken some great animals together over the years, wonderful friend and client, these Sig's are special also, i am blessed. Rio7

I gifted Godogs57 the same bins after a WT hunt in Georgia.

Hope you like them.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Classy friend!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very nice. great to stay connected for that long, too.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Congrats on receiving a gift.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Very nice! Hope they give you the same service as the Leicas.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sweet gift. Hope they provide you many years of eyeballin’!

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by RIO7

I gifted Godogs57 the same bins after a WT hunt in Georgia.

Hope you like them.

🦫

Fine gesture, Beav.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
how do the Sig optics compare to the Leicas ??

R
RIO7 Online Happy OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

sdgunslinger, To me the Sig, looks a little more clear and sharp, the Sig range finder is much nicer than Leica's and easier to read, keep in mind i am comparing 18 year old Leica's to new Sig's, my Leica's have served me well for a long time, locked them up in my gun safe, never know? i may need them again. Rio7

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 160user, 163bc, 1lesfox, 43 invisible), 2,808 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,655
Posts18,533,871
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.