M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TC1
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
Exactly what I thought.... There goes another one. laugh MI VHNTR

Little man complex

Coming from you, that really hurts. smirk It's too bad that you've got your panties in a bunch. Oh well... MI VHNTR

bigblock455, what if Volkswagen brought back the THING? There was a different type of vehicle. A Buick truck....Hmmm

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
GB1

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All one has to do is read the thread and it becomes painfully obvious what a fool and an assclown you really are. I could go on but no need to argue with a retard on the net. You mean less than nothing to me.

Terry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
PPosey, I agree with you and TC1. Just remember that with MIVHNTR, you're dealing with a guy who shows he has a brain the size of a pea (his comments confirm that), and that he has obvious issues. With the maturity of a preschool child, who can reason with that infant. He is so predicable with his responses. I knew from the get go, it would be easy to push his buttons, and get him all fired up. What a child, like you said. He has no idea how much embarrassment he saved himself when he didn't get to have a pull off with a Tundra. Like you said, "who with half a brain", yep, that's MIVHNTR alright. He needs to go on YouTube and type in: Tundra vs Ford, then Tundra vs Chevy, then Tundra vs Dodge. In every cash he'd see pull offs with those trucks. They were set up with similar tires, etc. That little 'shopping cart' of a Tundra pulled his big bad ford backwards across the parking lot like a cardboard box. As did the Tundra to the Dodge and Chevy. Of course he probably won't accept or believe that either. Funny too, I never heard him say anything about the good gas mileage all the new Tundra owners are getting. And nothing about the great resale value of the Toyotas compared to Ford, Dodge and Chevy. This is a guy who thinks Japan gets all the money made selling Toyota cars and trucks in America. He thinks all the folks making a good living working in American Toyota plants have to send half of their pay check to Japan. GM lost 12.6 BILLION dollars last year, and ford lost 8 BILLION. Hummmmmmm, that must come from having such great cars and trucks. Toyota made millions last year. Last month Consumer Report tested 7 trucks. The Tundra, the Chevy gas, Chevy diesel, Ford gas and ford diesel, Dodge gas (hemi) and Dodge diesel. To no surprise to me the Tundra tested 1st over all the othere. Chevy was second, ford a distant 3rd, and Dodge, dead last. The test also showed the Tundra had a more standard equipment than the others and had the lowest sticker price. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, MIVHNTR probably has another stupid statement for all that too. Just remember who/what you're dealing with in him. Just consider the source. After all, he did say he drives a ford.

Last edited by hunter01; 09/23/07.
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just put him on my "ignore this fool" list and he went away. He's in good company though. I've got 3 trolls in there now. (grin)

Terry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey TC1, now there is an idea. Ignore! But he's so much fun and easy to tick off. He's my evening entertainment. haha. By the way, I'm in his head, and I already know what his next move will be. If he only knew who he was talking to. I've spent the last 29 years getting into other's heads and figuring out what make people tick. He's such a puppet. So easy to manipulate.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by hunter01
Hey TC1, now there is an idea. Ignore! But he's so much fun and easy to tick off. He's my evening entertainment. haha. By the way, I'm in his head, and I already know what his next move will be. If he only knew who he was talking to. I've spent the last 29 years getting into other's heads and figuring out what make people tick. He's such a puppet. So easy to manipulate.

TC1 and hunter01, you're both real he men. OVER THE INTERNET, of course. The name calling really hurts too. laugh

hunter01, more than likely you've been GIVING head for the last 29 years, but that's the extent of it. You're the one that's relentlessly regurgitating the Toyota mantra like a rabid dog. It appears that you are the one being manipulated and it's not only by Toyota. LOL! Since you've both hit the IGNOR(e)ant button, neither of you will reply. Right. MI VHNTR

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
*** You are ignoring this user *** whistle

I can only imagine the venom

cool

Terry

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you guys just keep buying foriegn auto's and leting them take over our country. by not carrying you have aloud them to take over everything. don't complain when they own you in the next few years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, with your favorite "hard working" UAW members going on strike, there's not going to be any other choice.

Union workers keep thinking it's normal for me to pay for their every wish. Keep on dreaming, buddy. You had the US consumer over a barrel for 50 years; now you are learning that payback is, in fact, hell.

There's no reason why GM must build a single car in the US in 10 years. They do fine overseas. Close it down, and tell all of the union heroes to just make it without the big three. JMO, Dutch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
srwshooter, ever hear the term "one world economy"? There are no more American car companies. They're assembled here from parts made all over the world. Many American cars aren't even made in America anymore. They are made in Canada and Mexico with parts made all over the world. Chrysler is owned by a German company. The symbol for Toyota is TM, it trades on the NYSE and is going for about $115 a share today. It's a company that assembles trucks right here in America,,,,,from parts made all over the world grin (see a trend here.) I own a little stock in the company and you can too. That officially makes it an American owned company to me. BTW, your point would have been a valid one 25-30 years ago.

Dutch, I would love to see the big3 thrive again, but I have no doubt they did this to themselves, not the union.

Strong unions are a by product of poor management.

Terry

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by srwshooter
you guys just keep buying foriegn auto's and leting them take over our country. by not carrying you have aloud them to take over everything. don't complain when they own you in the next few years.

Too funny. So what does buying a mexican/canadian/american (big 3) vehicle do for the economy? If the big 3 made the best vehicles in the world, there would be no room for foreign companies to make inroads.

Our country isn't being taken over, it's being given away, by politiceans and ceo's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look what happened to the 1911 market when Kimber came along. They introduced a great product at a competitive price and dominated. Toyota has been doing the same thing, and the American people have come to appreciate the product for what it is.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Too funny. So what does buying a mexican/canadian/american (big 3) vehicle do for the economy? If the big 3 made the best vehicles in the world, there would be no room for foreign companies to make inroads.

Our country isn't being taken over, it's being given away, by politiceans and ceo's.

Man that should be framed.Good post 458.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7 STW

at least the profits don't head straight to japan you fool.just keep buying that damn japanese junk.may as well vote for clinton to huh.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only jap stuff I own is fourwheeler.

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7 STW

at least the profits don't head straight to japan you fool.just keep buying that damn japanese junk.may as well vote for clinton to huh.

The profits go to people that own stock in the company which is listed on the NYSE. You can buy Toyota stock and reap some of these profits for yourself if you like (and have enough $$$ to buy some stock.) It's easy to see you have a simple mind and it's very hard for you to grasp such things, but it's a publicly traded company not owned by any goverment. Clinton eh? strange comment to put in the middle of a Toyota thread but hey, it makes about as much scence as anything else you've written. Please make a Pearl Harbor comment too. This thread wouldn't be complete without it laugh

Terry

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
im with 7 stw on this one

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IIRC neither ford or chevy will honor warranty on 1/2 ton pickups if you put a plow on them.Need a 3/4 ton.
If you dont want to own a toyota then dont test drive one.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy

If you dont want to own a toyota then dont test drive one.

That about sums it all up right there grin

Terry

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
every one i know that has bought a new toy has had nothing but problems with the drive train,trans,engines etc. my main reason for hating toyota's is that my business partner owns one ,when i have to ride with him we're always wondering IF we'll get to work today,because its broke down 5 times in a year, and its still under warranty. its a piece of s--t like all of them. i just keep hauling it in with my chevy........

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (2ndwind, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 18 invisible), 1,670 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,482
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.