Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Took the "girl next door" to a Boston concert. We were 17. Got her so stoned she could not function. We missed 3/4 of the show. When we got home I was praying her folks were in bed. I thought her dad would kill me if he found out what I did to his girl.

Never heard a word. But I was schittin' my pants for a few days.

P.S.I did not take advantage of the situation.

You?

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Well……

P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Don't be shy.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I got along well with the parents of every girl I dated. I guess I had a way of bamboozling them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No but I almost beat the living heck out of a coupla of her brothers once.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Drugs are the spawn of Satan...

Shame... shame... shame.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took out my new GF’s parents mailbox with the spare tire on the back of my Jeep backing out of the drive after our first date. I had to drive back up to the house after dropping his daughter off late and tell her dad that his mailbox post had a 45 degree lean. We wound up dating for a while and her parents were great people. She was one of the goods ones I let get away. Good girl from a great family. I helped her dad brace the mailbox post the next day.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And folks question if this place has gone south... Rick really is a [bleep] to allow what he does. A SoCal boy I guess.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by EdM
And folks question if this place has gone south... Rick really is a [bleep] to allow what he does. A SoCal boy I guess.

Zuckerberg would do a bunch better???

Rick keeps the last place of insanity... wide ass open for the insane.

Good on him.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I came home to find my daughter on the sofa with a boy.
He jumped up, ran out, and roared away in his Mustang.
Judging by the size of him, I would not want to get in his way.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nope. I was such a good catch the girls parents were more in love with me than the girls were.

I did rescue a buddies brother once. He was putting it to some girl down in the basement when her dad showed up unexpectedly and caught them going at it. He jumped up and got out through the basement window. We found him later that night when we pulled into the gas station and he was hiding out in the weeds without a stitch of clothing on.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I lose it at the kook point. An obvious point it should be.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, but my daughters boyfriend is terrified of me.
Just as he should be.

Pretty good kid, actually like him.
He is a lot like me at 18.
Hunting, fishing, working,

And I hope the similarities stop there!

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 12/30/21.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
No, but my daughters boyfriend is terrified of me.
Just as he should be.

Pretty good kid, actually like him.
He is a lot like me at 18.
Hunting, fishing, working,

And I hope the similarities stop there!

LOL! Sounds like an overall good guy or at least the best that you can hope for. I hate to think when my daughter gets to be that age.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not really afraid but my ex-wife's father and 2nd husband both threatened to kill me a couple of times.

[bleep] stopped when I told them I record all my phone calls with them.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I made a comment in poor taste once at my high school girlfriends house. Her Grandfather and Father heard the comment and were offended. The next time I pick her up she tells me they are pizzed and not sure if Im the right guy for her. I turned the car right back around and took her back to her house. Her dad was in the barn finishing up from the evening milking. I think he thought I was coming out to confront him but I apologied and we had a long talk. Everything worked out ok. We dated another few years but I went off to college and the tempation of all them crazy sorority chicks was to much for me. My old girlfriend met a nice guy and got married.
That was the one that got away.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
With one exception I never had problems with my girl friend's fathers. It was their mother that would have preferred me dead. The exception when I went to pick her up for our first date, he opened the door with a shotgun in his hands. Asked me if I was gonna do right with his daughter. Dated her for quite a while before they moved back to Arkansas. Good Christian folks. Skipped town in the middle of the night and left a note with the landlord that I had their rent money. Only missed two things about that relationship. One was her mama's fried chicken. Best I ever ate. Missed the girl too. She gave great h--d.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
When I was a senior in high school, by buddy hooked me up with his girlfriend’s little sister who was a freshman. This was right before Christmas.

I bought her a gift and wrapped it up. Little did I know that their family opened gifts, one at a time taking turns, in front of everyone on Christmas Eve.

Needless to say I was sweating bullets as I had bought the girl a pair of edible underwear (think 2oz fruit roll-up thong).

She opened it and quickly chucked it to the side as everyone was distracted. Her senile grandmother “wakes up” from her rocking chair and proceeds to ask “what was that - what did you get.” The youngest daughter (age 13) grabs the gift and holds it up for all to see.

Dad (Joe) just looked at me and pointed to the door.

I never went back, and have no idea what my gift was.

Last edited by Stammster; 12/31/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I did one time keep a girl out past midnight when she was supposed to be home at eleven. Mama pointed two different pistols at me. And the conversation was very interesting.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife's family was terrified I wouldn't marry her so they treated me like royalty. Wife is a fire breathing dragon and there's only so many modern day Bard's around.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 260madman, 280shooter, 1minute, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,531
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.