Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Very tired of Sue Akins. They focus on her way to much and she drones on and on for ever. I cannot watch her. No wonder she is single! Even her vibrators run away from her! I enjoy the show but find myself watching the newer version of the next generation. New faces and different people. Better tv for me. .

She's been Engaged for about 2 years per her sister-in law..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
ya, screw that worthless Colorado pavement f u ck with a city lights tan, hunting in city limits too terrified of going into the great outdoors, fkn city dweller talking sh i t about something she has no clue about, bet she has eljibity friends and most likely a gay brother or dyke sister or cousin, his kid probably has 70 genders being raised in that Colorado twat upbringing

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Growing up in the 70's in off grid Alaska, we had a "duck gun" .. It was an M1Garand with a crate of surplus ball ammo in the enBloc clips, always leaning by the door loaded so when a bunch of ducks landed on the lake, one of us 3 brothers (15, 14, 13) would go out there on the canoe and pick some off the water, rules were .... if you blasted out a clip, you damn well better be bringing eight ducks to the cabin... so precision shoooting with iron sights off a canoe was learned by all fairly quick, never once gave a sh it about shooting a flying fkn duck, that's a waste of ammo as you'd never get eight ducks from a clip of fmj ammo

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Swamplord
ya, screw that worthless Colorado pavement f u ck with a city lights tan, hunting in city limits too terrified of going into the great outdoors, fkn city dweller talking sh i t about something she has no clue about, bet she has eljibity friends and most likely a gay brother or dyke sister or cousin, his kid probably has 70 genders being raised in that Colorado twat upbringing

Ha Ha yer crackin' me up!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Ha Ha yer crackin' me up!

We FF through the 'Sue' portions.
Enjoy the Hailstones[really feel for Chip in that house full of females].
Like seeing what Andy is building at any given time too.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Interesting, thanks Chip.

Your wife is one of my favorites on the show, she's tough and doesn't take any schit. I like tough no nonsense woman, they're a treasure.

Lol, what did her parents think of a white boy like you showing up and stealing their daughter?

Her folks didnt mind....her mom had already passed and her dad dismissed me outright..........it was her X that wore a big frown, but he earned it. Getting along with her 9 sisters and 5 brothers was a challenge all in its own.

How could I pass up a gal who's comfortable sleeping outside at -20'F, owned a clutch of well used and maintained guns, tanned and sewed skins, could fix a snowgo in a storm at night and commercial Salmon fished Kotz Sound in Summer?
Besides, we were already friends for a few years before they blew up and she was single.

I hope you have all had a very Merry Xmas and a sorta sane New Years!!

Last edited by Caribou; 12/31/21.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Chip, thanks for taking the time to post here.

Happy New Year!

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 25 invisible), 1,858 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.