Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They got what they wanted, divided people, ruined peoples lively hoods created fear and doubt.Get ready because they are just getting started. evil know's no limit.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Another very good article by Jordan Peterson -- thanks for putting it up.

I do disagree with Jordan however on his statement of there being no end game --- I believe the government of canada (under the combined Liberal / NDP governance) has an end game of trying to get as much special interest regulation and changes in unopposed as they can. Trudeau has zero interest in an open public parliament where he is questioned and the NDP supporting the managed zoom sessions has facilitied this. We will continue the slow left swirl down.

Hugh
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Project Vertitas is blowing the lid off the whole scam. If you havent read the documents he has released I highly recommend you do. The letter from the USMC Major was scary stuff. Fauci is in it up to his neck, and has made a habit of lying before congress.

https://warroom.org/2022/01/12/project-veritas-blockbuster-revelation-on-fauci/

Read the documents for yourself here:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...nction-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/

Last edited by yukon254; 01/12/22.
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Ssshhhhh.

Let’s not bring logic or facts into the discussion.

Decision was made 2 years ago - lockdowns, vaccination. More shots. Vilify the ‘dirty, filthy unvaccinated ‘

Wash, rinse and repeat

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Quebec following up on Trudeau's racist / misogynistic theme directed at the unvaccinated suggesting there would be a special tax on the unvaccinated that enter hospitals, if implemented, opens the door for provinces to bill all types of people for services that a province could classify as burdensome. Elderly, repeat heart patients, high risk sports, smokers --- there is a long list that could be developed to bring in extra funds. It is funny that this comes out after the Feds do not release more more for health care --- they are still not paying the provinces at the defined formula --- yet this Liberal government has money to toss away freely to foreign nations.

I am not a Jason Kenney fan but I can support his postion on this.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/po...lan-to-levy-fee-on-covid-19-unvaccinated

Rex Murphy hits it as well

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/re...aved-the-way-for-legaults-punishment-tax

The deliberate division of people and groups under this Liberal government to create infighting within the citizens of Canada is unreal

Hugh
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Here is Joe Vipond the resident NDP shill putting forward what he tinks should happen in Alberta. You can bet if the NDP are in next term and COVID is still going things will be a lot different and not in a good way

https://edmontonjournal.com/opinion...ect-themselves-and-each-other-from-covid

Hugh
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
You saw how well that worked in the States last year. Maybe you would like to rethink your idea!

Jim

That was peaceful in comparison to what would happen if they tried even half the stuff down there that they have actually done here. I had a hunter from Arkansa this fall. Fully vaxxed fella. He overnighted in Vancouver and was blown away by the restrictions. He said some things I wont repeat on here, but suffice it to say the heartland folks will only be pushed so far.

Guess I'm heartland. We have never worn a mask other than the mandatory to fly bullshit. And to take mom to the dr since she demands to go. They won't allow me without mask.

Other than that we just carry on. No shots. No masks. Won't get shots either at this rate. Not anti shot, just not feeling warmth here of this political overload.

in fact I've yet to be taken to task for no mask in any place other than dr and airlines.

Now that we have jabbed pilots.... I think we should worry about things other than masks that are ineffective. I"ve said that about masks from the get go. Anyone with time spent on haz mat knows masks can work, if done properly. This contaminant, nothing but full face filter mask will work since it gets in through mucous membranes.

Take some nasal spray and mouthwash with povidine every day at the most and you should certainly die of something other than covid.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by HughW
Here is Joe Vipond the resident NDP shill putting forward what he tinks should happen in Alberta. You can bet if the NDP are in next term and COVID is still going things will be a lot different and not in a good way

It always amazes me how differently we all think about life, and how hard it must be to govern a large population because of the differences.

When I read the link, mostly what I’m hearing is fear and a “protect me at all costs” mentality.
For example, I don’t understand why there are Pediatricians that say children have very very small risks from Covid and therefore adding the risk of a vaccine is not necessary. On the flip side there are other Pediatricians that say we have to vaccinate children because they are under great risk from Covid.
I don’t think this boils down to differences in education or experience because the real world data should be available to both. I think it must come from differences in personality and how they deal with fear/risk.

Bonnie Henry is doing her best to assure terrified parents in BC that their kids going back to school are at very little risk from Covid, even before omicron, based on proof from data. But she’s also telling these same parents how important it is to get their kids vaccinated to protect them from Covid.

For some the safety net will never be big enough.

Last edited by mod7rem; 01/13/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mod7rem
Originally Posted by HughW

It always amazes me how differently we all think about life, and how hard it must be to govern a large population because of the differences.

When I read the link, mostly what I’m hearing is fear and a “protect me at all costs” mentality.
For example, I don’t understand why there are Pediatricians that say children have very very small risks from Covid and therefore adding the risk of a vaccine is not necessary. On the flip side there are other Pediatricians that say we have to vaccinate children because they are under great risk from Covid.
I don’t think this boils down to differences in education or experience because the real world data should be available to both. I think it must come from differences in personality and how they deal with fear/risk.

Bonnie Henry is doing her best to assure terrified parents in BC that their kids going back to school are at very little risk from Covid, even before omicron, based on proof from data. But she’s also telling these same parents how important it is to get their kids vaccinated to protect them from Covid.

For some the safety net will never be big enough.

It's never about safety net, it's about liberty and freedom of choice. I don't need the government to protect me from me.

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So here in BC the shutdown of gyms was supposed to end midnight tonight, gyms were to reopen tuesday jan18. So gym owners were planning on opening as there was no indication otherwise, they have to notify employee's to show up for work, they need to notify clients that their gym was opening etc....they received zero communication from Government.
They found out by going to the Government site that said the closures were indefinite.

A real kick in the nuts to a business community that has complied with the regulations from the beginning, they couldn't even have the respect for an already broken industry..... this Government we have here is complete buffoonery.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So...Gyms, some bars, are just going to open the doors today, regardless of the health orders, Gym owners have united and called it operation "green light", its a big FU to Bonnie Henry.
I read somewhere that 42% of Gyms in Canada have shut the doors for good.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Desperation is setting in on the Covtards now. I just saw the BCTF President say the Province should of imposed a mandate for all teachers, that would of made it more clear she says.

This buffoon thinks the low Vaccination of teachers in the North will increase, I guess she thinks they are going to cave.
We are going to loose this Virus shortly, yet they are continuing to abuse the Citizens by them throwing their weight around.

A record number of Parents have pulled their kids out of school, not because they are afraid of Covid, its because they are afraid of the BCTF and the threatening mandates for school kids. They would have you believe its because of their fear of Covid, it isn't.

Interesting to know, there are small private schools opening all over neighborhoods with a Mom teaching several local kids in their home, I know one personally, and I hear of a couple more.
Its a win win for the Government who wants to decrease the class sizes in public schools, but doesn't want to hire more teachers, so they don't mind.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I hear there are a bunch of truckers planning to converge on Ottawa.
Anyone hear anything about this ?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course they are intentionally trying to harm the supply chain.

Even if you "try" to use their logic it doesn't make sense............truckers are isolated by the nature of their job,, wtf??
The Vaccine doesn't work, ok??

I was wondering if they needed to be reminded that there is/was a building boom trying to take place and there isn't the materials to complete alot of projects, people need food etc...yeah,, trucking is important.

....nobody is that incompetent, its deliberate and almost like its kneejerk to other circumstances in other parts of the World.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Of course they are intentionally trying to harm the supply chain.

Even if you "try" to use their logic it doesn't make sense............truckers are isolated by the nature of their job,, wtf??
The Vaccine doesn't work, ok??

I was wondering if they needed to be reminded that there is/was a building boom trying to take place and there isn't the materials to complete alot of projects, people need food etc...yeah,, trucking is important.

....nobody is that incompetent, its deliberate and almost like its kneejerk to other circumstances in other parts of the World.

Oh its deliberate all right. Trying to run an outfitting business in the north isnt easy with the whole covid mess, but throw in the fact that you cant get parts for equipment ( ive had snowmachine parts on order for over a year now) and its next to impossible.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,982 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,610
Posts18,473,800
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.