Home
Posted By: yukon254 Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
Anybody following these clowns?? ! You cant even make this stuff up anymore. For two years we've been told how dangerous the china virus was. People have lost jobs, businesses have gone bankrupt, we've been forced to wear masks, borders have been closed, and anyone unfortunate enough to test positive was forced to quarantine for two weeks symptoms or not.

Now they are changing gears! Quebec is allowing health care workers who TEST POSITIVE, to continue working.

Alberta reversed course ( again) and is now saying unvaccinated health care workers are not as dangerous as they said. So Alberta has welcomed the unvaccinated front line workers back into the fold.

Bad news Bonnie is on the news now and she is saying quarantine times will be cut in half, from 14 to 7 days. She also said "more changes are coming."

Canada has declared cloth masks are now useless; only N95s and surgical masks are capable now. ( wonder if the gullible people who wore those cloth masks 18 hours a day, even when they were alone feel stupid now ?)

In the USA the CDC is telling testing facilities they have to ditch the PCR test. Their reasoning is that the PCR test cant differentiate between influenza and covid. The fact that all of the mandates and lockdowns we have endured over the last two years were because of "case numbers" acquired with these faulty tests should not be lost on even the dimmest among us. I think its a safe bet Canada will soon follow the US and ditch the PCR test.

So the question is whats up ? My guess is the data coming out of highly vaxxed countries like Israel has some politicians worried. Even sleepy Joe is quickly washing his hands clean and turning everything back over to the individual states.....lets go Brandon!
Posted By: PSE Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
You just keep chucking S*** and disparage others efforts - It's what you're good at. grin

Here's a link why the CDC is moving away from the PCR test. It's to replace it with an improved version that will be able to determine whether you have Covid or standard influenza or some other bug so that treatment can be tailored to the patient.
The newer test already exists so they want to roll it out. Make sense to you?????

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/cdc-pcr-test

They canceled the world juniors over : 2coaches and 8 players on various teams. What a joke.
Wow. A colleague took 2 weeks off and flew out with her husband to watch them. She’ll be pissed.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
I see the Vaccine works pretty good.
Posted By: HughW Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
When you get articles like this in national papers showing the inaccuracies of reported data, it makes all people question the stories they are being told on increasing case counts and cause of hospitalizations.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...-ontarios-misleading-covid-hospital-data
Originally Posted by PSE
You just keep chucking S*** and disparage others efforts - It's what you're good at. grin

Here's a link why the CDC is moving away from the PCR test. It's to replace it with an improved version that will be able to determine whether you have Covid or standard influenza or some other bug so that treatment can be tailored to the patient.
The newer test already exists so they want to roll it out. Make sense to you?????

Thats exactly what I said. The PCR test they have been using cant tell the difference. Think about that for a minute....Im sure you'll catch up.
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by PSE

100% correct on the PCR tests. Hard to stop using them when Trudeau purchased 200 million at 40 dollars a pop. At least afew truck drivers will get a job using dump trucks to bring them to to the local dump.

Thats exactly what I said. The PCR test they have been using cant tell the difference. Think about that for a minute....Im sure you'll catch up.
Posted By: EdM Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
Precisely why I will never hunt the country again. Multiple hunts in the past were joys. I recently gave up a large deposit for a deferred 2020 to 2021 hunt with the timing of the idiots last travel crap and yet another today it seems. It's too bad as my prior three trips there were enjoyable and the country made money. Folks are getting what other folks elected. Not a rare thing...
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/30/21
BC......Bonnie Henry fires all health care workers who are not Vaccinated. Just before the final hammer came down she said....if your a healthcare worker (nurse) and won't get Vaccinated then "perhaps you chose the wrong profession" crazy

Now she says.......you can come back to work now, and even if you have Covid you may be able to come back anyways.

Good luck with that, 1/2 dozen Nurses and other healthcare workers I know already have found other jobs and are quite happy and wont be coming back............get a rope.
It was just a con job.
The Grinch stole New Years eve parties. It's been 50 years since I went to one.
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2

So it's ok?

What a liberal POS you are.

So you haven't lost anything then!

Jim
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

So it's ok?

Happy New Year, though with your attitude it may be difficult
This is our current situation....Remember, these imbeciles laid off hundreds of people who wouldnt attest....

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...-19-is-spreading-in-yukon-territory-says
I don't go to New Year's Eve parties, and I think drunken revelry is kind of stupid. Nonetheless, I am adamantly opposed to the government limiting our right to gather. GD
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 12/31/21
Watching the Canucks last night..........talking heads said that the Canucks and other teams may/will cancel some upcoming games because the "rules" don't allow for enough spectator's in the stands to make any money.

Just let that sink in.......the owners have to generate revenue or else, it seems as though the house of cards is getting a little shaky. Once it starts to crumble it will come down fast.
Originally Posted by 673
Watching the Canucks last night..........talking heads said that the Canucks and other teams may/will cancel some upcoming games because the "rules" don't allow for enough spectator's in the stands to make any money.

Just let that sink in.......the owners have to generate revenue or else, it seems as though the house of cards is getting a little shaky. Once it starts to crumble it will come down fast.

I agree. It might be pebbles rolling right now; but a landslide is imminent. Consider this letter written by BC doctors. One of the very best I have read concerning covid. The questions they ask are right on point.

https://thedaily.ca/news/2021/09/12...WMHskGp0TntN_VFQafHPSoDMA_eokQP7pLd0h1Ts
Wow!
Then we see this....
https://albertanationals.com/2021/12/31/the-vaccinated-are-driving-hospitalizations-in-ontario/

So it's ok?

Here's hoping you can wish Betty White Happy Birthday in person.

So it's ok?

Charming post totally undeserved. Off course, he learns from the best CNN, MSN, and other lefties. When you can't intelligently discuss, attack call them racist, white KK, commie, etc
Originally Posted by 378Canuck

So it's ok?

Charming post totally undeserved. Off course, he learns from the best CNN, MSN, and other lefties. When you can't intelligently discuss, attack call them racist, white KK, commie, etc

Ok Never Chamberlain. WHAT can you discuss with an old, card carrying commie?

I
Dr Robert Malone did a 3 hour interview with Rogan, that everyone should watch
COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

"There are good modeling studies, that show a half a million excess deaths have happened in the US, through the intentional blockade of early COVID treatment by the US Government..."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vSQN8Ya5Pdb1/

Fauci Goes There: Finally Admits Kids Not Being Hospitalized From COVID

...admitted to a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with Covid as opposed to "because of Covid."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-goes-there-finally-admits-kids-not-being-hospitalized-covid

FDA Maintains PCR Tests Are "Gold Standard" Despite CDC Dropping Over Positive Results 'Up To 12 Weeks'

"Think of all the lives ruined, jobs lost, education squandered b/c of false positives..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...te-cdc-dropping-over-positive-results-12
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel

Fauci Goes There: Finally Admits Kids Not Being Hospitalized From COVID

...admitted to a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with Covid as opposed to "because of Covid."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-goes-there-finally-admits-kids-not-being-hospitalized-covid

FDA Maintains PCR Tests Are "Gold Standard" Despite CDC Dropping Over Positive Results 'Up To 12 Weeks'

"Think of all the lives ruined, jobs lost, education squandered b/c of false positives..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...te-cdc-dropping-over-positive-results-12

Saw this morning that fauci has finally admitted the numbers have been inflated. The intentional, and it was intentional; blocking of early treatments should be the biggest story in our time. People should hang for it.
Posted By: ribka Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/01/22
Dr Robert Malone did a 3 hour interview with Rogan, that everyone should watch

Checking that out today.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/02/22
COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan

"There are good modeling studies, that show a half a million excess deaths have happened in the US, through the intentional blockade of early COVID treatment by the US Government..."

I just listened to this interview in its entirety, some points twice.

Interesting about the early childhood development, and mask wearing, I was wondering about that very thing.

At this point, if one doesn't have a clue the "collective media" is responsible for brainwashing the populace, then they are idiots. There is an issue here that needs to be addressed in some way LOL.

Watch a Hockey game in Toronto...not one fan, seats empty.......now a game in Seattle.....seats are full...wtf is that?
Have you seen this ? Watch the video in the article.

Trudeau Implies Black Canadians "Racist, Misogynistic" - Questions Whether Unvaxx'd Should Be "Tolerated"

"They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people,
but... they take up some space."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...nated-misogynistic-and-racist-extremists
I wish Redgewell would come enlighten us little people .
Trudeau..............doesn't have the intellect nor experience to make any decisions regarding Vaccination policies and his ideology regarding race are also deeply flawed and infantile.
I have always maintained he has a mental disorder, likely inherited from his Bi-polar mother, who is a nut.

He can make those type of comments east of Manitoba because he can get away with it.
Originally Posted by 673

I just listened to this interview in its entirety, some points twice.

Interesting about the early childhood development, and mask wearing, I was wondering about that very thing.

At this point, if one doesn't have a clue the "collective media" is responsible for brainwashing the populace, then they are idiots. There is an issue here that needs to be addressed in some way LOL.

Watch a Hockey game in Toronto...not one fan, seats empty.......now a game in Seattle.....seats are full...wtf is that?

One thing is certain, we have learned there are lot of idiots in the population. My wife and I were recently in Kansas City. The Royals were having a game in the stadium that weekend. The stadium was filled to overflowing. No masks, no vaccine passports required. We were gone for just over a month and traveled to six different states. What we noticed more than anything else is just how bad Canadians are being lied too by MSM. Covid wasnt a thing in the states we visited. Life is normal there. Few people are even talking about the virus anymore. Its like being on another planet. Up here we have our health officials giving covid case numbers on a daily basis to keep the brainwashed running scared. A population that is scared, is easily controlled, and thats exactly what they want.
Things I know for sure............the Government in BC is a Communist one, some may prefer term Globalist, doesn't matter, we are being delivered up for the slaughter, whatever that may entail.

I know that Dr Tam is of questionable gender, and I suspect that Dr Tam is a full blown Commie. I have always believed since grade 5 that Communists would infiltrate our Governments to fulfil their agenda, and here we are.

I also know this.......the Populace in this Country has been divided into three groups, Indigenous, Country born, and recent immigrants, think about that and let it sink in. This is how they are able to pull off some of the policies that are contrary to Canadian society as a whole, ie gun control, Vaccination policies, any policy regarding race and all that entails....book it.
my maternal grandparents were canadian highland scots. they would be aghast at what canada has become.
Originally Posted by 673
Things I know for sure............the Government in BC is a Communist one, some may prefer term Globalist, doesn't matter, we are being delivered up for the slaughter, whatever that may entail.

I know that Dr Tam is of questionable gender, and I suspect that Dr Tam is a full blown Commie. I have always believed since grade 5 that Communists would infiltrate our Governments to fulfil their agenda, and here we are.

I also know this.......the Populace in this Country has been divided into three groups, Indigenous, Country born, and recent immigrants, think about that and let it sink in. This is how they are able to pull off some of the policies that are contrary to Canadian society as a whole, ie gun control, Vaccination policies, any policy regarding race and all that entails....book it.

Quite right sir. I would go one step further, the Canadian government is communist, not just the provincial government of BC.

Any student of history is aware that communist regimes take control of their populations by first dividing them. Thats exactly what the Canadian government has been doing for decades, as you pint out.
Yes, the Canadian Government has a Communist driven agenda. Now we can see the heads of state may not be Commie's, only the decision/policy makers need to be commie's.......quite simple really.
The real commie's get to keep their head down like the cowardly scum they are, influencing our youth to distance themselves from their families and traditional Canadian values.
Have you seen this ? Watch the video in the article.

Trudeau Implies Black Canadians "Racist, Misogynistic" - Questions Whether Unvaxx'd Should Be "Tolerated"

"They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people,
but... they take up some space."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...nated-misogynistic-and-racist-extremists

Seems to me that Trudeau is the one who doesn't believe in science. He simply believes everyone should acquiesce to his uneducated opinion based upon his own communistic agenda using covid as the springboard to foster his agenda.

I find it amazing that people cannot recognize the blatant tells of his propaganda.
Indiana Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Are Up 40% Among People Ages 18-64

January 2nd, 2022

Via: https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...1473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

January 2nd, 2022

Via: https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...1473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

Read that same article this morning. My guess is those other conditions are heart and stroke related
Wouldn't surprise me, should be expected.

'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual
liberty have been eroded -- and once they are suspended it is not difficult for anyone
who has assumed such emergency powers to see to it that the emergency persists."

F. A. Hayek

January 2nd, 2022

Read that same article this morning. My guess is those other conditions are heart and stroke related

I was also wondering if the increase in overdose deaths could be adding to it as well. I’m sure there are some drug addicts that have jobs and benefit plans.
Originally Posted by mod7rem

January 2nd, 2022

I was also wondering if the increase in overdose deaths could be adding to it as well. I’m sure there are some drug addicts that have jobs and benefit plans.

Very good point. Here in the Yukon overdose deaths have been in the news a lot lately. The opposition party has been blaming the liberals of ignoring the problem altogether.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I wish Redgewell would come enlighten us little people .

He ran into a little trouble over on the ask the gun writers section.
Can you say police state ??
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/police-crackdown-curfew-quebec-covid-19-1.5866953
How stupid would a person need to be to think that .gov is doing all of this over a bug with a survival rate of 99.5+% .......??

Revoke your permission to be governed.....
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/03/22

LOL read some of the comments.
...........the CBC.......the comments are all for the curfew, made it too 4-5 comments where someone says they should be locked up and charged with manslaughter hahaha.........

I have noticed.....Quebec is always seemingly connected to Europe by an umbilical cord, they will be the first to go full retard, clearly that has happened. They are globalists and will do anything to distance themselves from the rest of Canada.

When they wanted to leave all these Politicians were doing what they could to keep them in Canada, I wanted to give them what they wanted to get the fugg out, anyone wonder why?
As Quebec go's so will the rest of Canada, prepare for the worst, I am.

Ok then, if we get charged with manslaughter LOLOL, then we get to put those same people up for a firing squad if someone has an adverse reaction to their satanic unknown jab. I will squeeze the trigger, sounds fair.
Anyone planning to fly in the near future might want to consider this...
https://www.thethinkingconservative...yv7mTpqxTtvINr-axj-HADrzkABIPX01mphHFARI
What If The Largest Experiment On Human Beings In History Is A Failure?

Authored by Dr. Robert Malone via Substack

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/what-if-largest-experiment-human-beings-history-failure
This is our situation :https://yukon.ca/en/news/omicron-cases-rising

Our vaccination rate is somewhere over 90%. Tell me again how the vaccine mandates make any sense ?
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/04/22
I am unclear as to what this so-called Vaccine is supposed to do?......what is the definition of working??
They changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccination" in order to redefine "working".

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html
The restrictions have been increased. You guys out in right field haven't been paying attention to the game have you, just griping .

In Canada the health care is a provincial responsibility . Because we have medicare, the hospitals are provincial government run. The public health officers are directly connected to the government. Their are charged with saving human lives and keeping the health care system functioning . They make recommendations to the Premiers.

I realize saving lives and keeping the health care system working mean nothing to you when you are being inconvenienced.
The restrictions have been increased. You guys out in right field haven't been paying attention to the game have you, just griping .

In Canada the health care is a provincial responsibility . Because we have medicare, the hospitals are provincial government run. The public health officers are directly connected to the government. Their are charged with saving human lives and keeping the health care system functioning . They make recommendations to the Premiers.

I realize saving lives and keeping the health care system working mean nothing to you when you are being inconvenienced.

This explains everything^^^^
Thanks anyways, but God has charged me with looking out for the health and safety of my family, not Government and affiliated Communist's, therefore I will answer to him. Perhaps its YOU who needs to pay attention.
Here in BC they are suggesting some teachers won't go back unless the so-called Vaccine's are stepped up, giving them some credence.

As if that is some sort of threat, well......it would be a boon for the Province if Citizen's took their kids and home schooled them, the Province has been in a beotch fight with teachers for 40 years.

They would lower class size, put a limit on the number of teachers and new schools we need, but its funny watching them manipulate Citizens into believing otherwise.

Global news has the experts saying better immunity is to be had from the so-called Vaccine than what can be acquired naturally, that expert looks like a phag to me, I dont take advice from phags.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lots of things wrong with this^^ For starters, the numbers make it quite obvious that the vaccines, restrictions, masking, and mandates have done nothing to stop the spread or reduce hospitalizations. All the data we have proves that. We are two years in and nothing has changed. The data also tells us that more people have died since the vaccine rollout than before. We can compare our hospitalized rates, and case counts against other places that didnt initiate all the lockdowns and mandates and see very clearly that they obviously did nothing. The Yukon is a prime example. The public health officers right across the board have completely ignored and censored early treatments that have proven over and over again to save lives and reduce hospitalization and death by up to 85%. HQ and ivermectin are no longer "fringe' treatments. The data is overwhelming. Each day that goes by more doctors are stepping forward admitting it. Yet what do these public health officials you speak so highly of do with information, and how do they treat the doctors that come forward??? They censor them and take away their license to practice is what they do. Keep in mind that these drugs have extremely good safety profiles. In normal times doctors used them every day for a variety of illnesses. The fact that they are doing this should be cause for you to be very concerned about the motives behind it all. The only thing we hear about is how great the jabs are. Get the jab no matter what is the only thing they have to offer. No acknowledgment of the side effects, or the fact that even after the jab you can still get and spread covid. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
Is your other name Steve Redgwell?
I see the Provincial Health Officer in BC Dr Bonnie Henry has a new book out.
Wow, she sure is talented, having the time to save the Province and write a book....she was just on the tv touting her book and how she only has had 6 days off in 2 years.

The cover is a pic of her smiling and looking pretty good for an unhinged Woman. They should of had the only pic of her I can generate in my mind, it is her................crying and balling on tv, telling us we are going to be ok, so reassuring.

The People I know took the so-called Vaccine so they could bugger off to Mexico for a holiday, they won't be getting any booster now the truth is coming out.
Originally Posted by 673
I see the Provincial Health Officer in BC Dr Bonnie Henry has a new book out.
Wow, she sure is talented, having the time to save the Province and write a book....she was just on the tv touting her book and how she only has had 6 days off in 2 years.

The cover is a pic of her smiling and looking pretty good for an unhinged Woman. They should of had the only pic of her I can generate in my mind, it is her................crying and balling on tv, telling us we are going to be ok, so reassuring.

The People I know took the so-called Vaccine so they could bugger off to Mexico for a holiday, they won't be getting any booster now the truth is coming out.

Have a look at the recent advice from our CMO....she is telling vaccinated people to stay away from anyone who may be sick....especially if you have had the booster! At what point doesnt this make sense any longer??
Saw a report from CBC today that we can expect kids not to see the inside of a classroom for a long time.

At the same time, a report from Reuters that the WHO (who have zero credibility left) that there is a lot more evidence that Omicron causes milder symptoms.

So, if WHO is to be believed (and who many health experts rely upon), why are they locking us down and doing online learning amongst a majority vaxed population?
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Saw a report from CBC today that we can expect kids not to see the inside of a classroom for a long time.

At the same time, a report from Reuters that the WHO (who have zero credibility left) that there is a lot more evidence that Omicron causes milder symptoms.

So, if WHO is to be believed (and who many health experts rely upon), why are they locking us down and doing online learning amongst a majority vaxed population?

Simple, its about control. Its always been about control. Getting the population ready for the social credit system. The system relies in part on QR codes, hence the push for vaccine passports...

https://nhglobalpartners.com/china-social-credit-system-explained/
The Shadowy CIA Data Firms Behind the Creation of Digital Vaccine Passport IDs

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/...reation-of-digital-vaccine-passport-ids/

Steve just shot 7 wads
Governments Admit Using 'Mass Formation Psychosis' As Tool of Population Control

including Canada......don't swing at a pitch in the dirt.......

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...mation-psychosis-tool-population-control
Wannabebwana;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the weather out east is behaving and all who are in your world are well.

It is my hope and for sure my prayer as well that the CBC report is incorrect as usual with regard to when students will be headed back to class.

What's at stake, in my view but it's shared by folks in the education community, is at least one year of students and possibly more that will be unprepared for university or college first year classes.

We can say, "so what?" to that, they can go into the trades and heaven knows we do need more folks in the trades out here, but we also need doctors, nurses, dentists and a host of other folks whose training will be done at a college or university level.

Most days I'm glad that the dentist or doctor I deal with annually has had training which at least theoretically passes a certain threshold, right?

How about wanting to build a new building or sub division? Well we'll need engineers for that too likely - again college or university degrees required.

The "system" we're running on requires replacements for the members of any profession retiring or being removed from it in order to just maintain, correct?

Anyways, if we think it's tough to see a doctor or make a dentist appointment now, consider taking a couple or three years of replacements out of the system.

Again, I hope the CBC is wrong as per usual with that and that we can get the next shift of all professions back onto the path they need to be on to ensure "it all" keeps going.

All the best to you all in 2022.

Dwayne
https://www.oann.com/govt-data-reve...ies-or-death-from-covid-19-vaccinations/
Dwayne, a good day to you, sir.

For years students have been entering university unprepared for the classes they’ve enrolled in. Every college and university now has remedial classes to bring the students up to snuff. Some are even mandatory. Covid has only set things even further behind. The next few years don’t bode well.
A bit of humour. " This generation of kids will have been home schooled by drunks."
Wannabebwana;
Good evening to you sir and thanks for the reply.

For sure there's been some slipping and sliding in the past few years in that regard, we can agree on that.

The information I'm getting from high school teachers out here however was unsettling in the degree of unreadiness occurring now. That is to say that remedial classes might not be enough for too many of them, if that makes sense?

We desperately need to get quite a few facets of life back on track in my view, or nobody is going to have a good time of it regardless of how prepared they believe themselves to be.

Again I hope my misgivings are incorrect for so many reasons.

Thanks again and have a good evening.

Dwayne
Milestone for the Yukon today. We now have the highest case count since covid hit, and were around 90% fully vaxxed...
I would suggest you do some reading up on Omicron before saying too much.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/06/22
Why is Trudeau frustrated with the un-vaccinated? does he even know why?
I am frustrated with him and I actually know why.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-unvaccinated-canadians-covid-hospitals-1.6305159
Posted By: ribka Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/06/22

You seem like you have a really good grasp on science and viruses and stuff like Steve the coward. Can you tell us about natural immunity and T cells ( CD4+ and CD8+ cells) and B cell and land their roll in long term immunity?

Seem s a lot of double vaxxed idiots are ending up in hospitals now and dying despite your silly cbc influenced virtue signaling

Just another anti science kahunt

You also.
In the link I provided above and the statements by Trudeau.......Having had time to think about it, I realize that he has just given fellow Canadians justification for untethered backlash toward un-vaccinated from the Vaccinated.

Trudeau's statements are provocative and misleading, they go against the current data. It is another example that he is unfit to govern, is willing to blunder into another rabbit hole that Canada is trying to get out of. I am referring to Canada's Native issue, wasn't it just one day ago he announced 40 billion to say sorry?....so it lasted one fugging day and uses language that takes the entire Country back to the same hole, same shyte different pile.

The shortage of healthcare workers he speaks of was clearly here before the wuhan, but they have made it worse by "firing" thousands of workers, but has seemingly made it someone else's fault. The Federal/Provincial Governments have had two years to prepare a new generation of healthcare workers taking the strain off the already experienced healthcare workers, they have failed.

The way Trudeau speaks, I wonder what he is capable of doing?
If we look at what Canada has done in the past to "human beings", I can see the a repeat of the same historical sequence of events. Is Trudeau going to round us up and intern us? or is he just trying to be cool and show the World the great leader that he wants us to see?
He uses the media and sounds like Hitler more everyday, and I truly believe we are being led by a madman, I seriously believe he has a mental disorder and (((Gerald Butts))) and friends pulls the strings.

I have. The data is showing the double jabbed are far more likely to contract it than the unjabbed.

I have. The data is showing the double jabbed are far more likely to contract it than the unjabbed.

Expecting "grown up" talk from downwinddipschitt is futile.
You are wrong Yukon,but not as wrong usual . Even you with your claimed natural immunity ,you will get Omicron, as will everyone. We have faced at least three different variants, it's like facing three diseases .
You are wrong Yukon,but not as wrong usual . Even you with your claimed natural immunity ,you will get Omicron, as will everyone. We have faced at least three different variants, it's like facing three diseases .

Then why the same so-called Vaccine?
Provide a link for your thought process, I'm trying to follow along.
Since "vaccines" do not work, what do you suggest?
Originally Posted by 673
In the link I provided above and the statements by Trudeau.......Having had time to think about it, I realize that he has just given fellow Canadians justification for untethered backlash toward un-vaccinated from the Vaccinated.

Trudeau's statements are provocative and misleading, they go against the current data. It is another example that he is unfit to govern, is willing to blunder into another rabbit hole that Canada is trying to get out of. I am referring to Canada's Native issue, wasn't it just one day ago he announced 40 billion to say sorry?....so it lasted one fugging day and uses language that takes the entire Country back to the same hole, same shyte different pile.

The shortage of healthcare workers he speaks of was clearly here before the wuhan, but they have made it worse by "firing" thousands of workers, but has seemingly made it someone else's fault. The Federal/Provincial Governments have had two years to prepare a new generation of healthcare workers taking the strain off the already experienced healthcare workers, they have failed.

The way Trudeau speaks, I wonder what he is capable of doing?
If we look at what Canada has done in the past to "human beings", I can see the a repeat of the same historical sequence of events. Is Trudeau going to round us up and intern us? or is he just trying to be cool and show the World the great leader that he wants us to see?
He uses the media and sounds like Hitler more everyday, and I truly believe we are being led by a madman, I seriously believe he has a mental disorder and (((Gerald Butts))) and friends pulls the strings.

So I have sent my MP a letter requesting Mr Trudeau be held to account for his false and provocative claims.
One of the benefits of being a member of a Political party is to ask a question and then receive an answer in a reasonable time.

You are quite right. It seems even though natural immunity is 27 times better than the vaccines for all other variants, omicron is different enough that it will likely get past natural immunity. Luckily its also very mild. The problem is the data is clearly showing that double and triple jabbed folks are much more likely to get omicron. Couple this information with the fact that the vaccines havent stopped anyone from getting or spreading ANY of the variants or the original virus, and its an uphill battle to convince anyone with critical thinking skills to take the jab. Especially when we consider the VAERS data.

Only an imbecile would argue that msm, big tech , and governments are not actively censoring any and all doctors and scientists who do not support the narrative that the vaccines are #1 safe and #2 effective. The reality is quite different. The mass vaccination campaign is the reason we have the new variants popping up. There is also data that strongly suggests ADE is a now a reality. This is something we were warned about.

The vaccine campaign has never been about health. Its about control. Unless things change quickly, the naysayers will soon get a big surprise. Its just unfathomable to me why anyone would agree to give any government this much power over their everyday lives but thats exactly what the masses are doing. Like Dr Malone said, the same thing happened in Germany in the 1930s..
Germany in the 30's?

hitler was an underachiever, he existed for a decade

what, lenin, MAO and Stalin and Castro were able to achieve. now that's truly impressive. now past the century mark. 100 million and counting.

vax - tards suffer from cognitive dissonance.

covid won't be eliminated by shots. just your right to personal sovereignty will be lost.
Now this from the far east....another point on the board for Alex Jones. Anyone with the proper amount of oxygen flowing to their brain saw this coming many many months ago. Other provinces will surely follow. Once Canada makes it mandatory to get into the country, and they will, tourism is dead. Its started out slowly, like pebbles rolling down a hillside, but the rocks keep getting bigger and bigger. It wont be long until its a landslide and it will engulf everyone.

https://dailyhive.com/montreal/quebec-vaccine-passport-three-doses
Looks like ordinary people of Kazakhstan have had enough of their government bullshit...
Maybe It's what's needed in this country.
Burn Parliament buildings to the ground starting in Ottawa, and start over..
You saw how well that worked in the States last year. Maybe you would like to rethink your idea!

Jim
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
You saw how well that worked in the States last year. Maybe you would like to rethink your idea!

Jim

That was peaceful in comparison to what would happen if they tried even half the stuff down there that they have actually done here. I had a hunter from Arkansa this fall. Fully vaxxed fella. He overnighted in Vancouver and was blown away by the restrictions. He said some things I wont repeat on here, but suffice it to say the heartland folks will only be pushed so far.
Omicron is a minor cold. Even for older people. Concern over this is a joke. GD
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/07/22

You are quite right. It seems even though natural immunity is 27 times better than the vaccines for all other variants, omicron is different enough that it will likely get past natural immunity. Luckily its also very mild. The problem is the data is clearly showing that double and triple jabbed folks are much more likely to get omicron. Couple this information with the fact that the vaccines havent stopped anyone from getting or spreading ANY of the variants or the original virus, and its an uphill battle to convince anyone with critical thinking skills to take the jab. Especially when we consider the VAERS data.

Only an imbecile would argue that msm, big tech , and governments are not actively censoring any and all doctors and scientists who do not support the narrative that the vaccines are #1 safe and #2 effective. The reality is quite different. The mass vaccination campaign is the reason we have the new variants popping up. There is also data that strongly suggests ADE is a now a reality. This is something we were warned about.

The vaccine campaign has never been about health. Its about control. Unless things change quickly, the naysayers will soon get a big surprise. Its just unfathomable to me why anyone would agree to give any government this much power over their everyday lives but thats exactly what the masses are doing. Like Dr Malone said, the same thing happened in Germany in the 1930s..

ADE is......Antibody Dependent Enhancement......just wonder if this is where we are going.
https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/d...-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/
Originally Posted by 673

ADE is......Antibody Dependent Enhancement......just wonder if this is where we are going.
https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/d...-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/

Good article. We will know for certain by the end of the year, but it sure looks like thats whats happening.
Just a guess, but by the end of spring, it will be over.

In Ontario they are seeing a 40% over a week increase in ICU use . Hospitals world wide are seeing a 10 to 15% absenteeism rate.. That's why the Premier Ford freaked out. He is a Conservative, BTW. A very worrisome development is Omicron is hitting kids.

Our local Chief Health Officer is predicting as much as 30% . A dire warning, and she usually pretty up beat.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/07/22
It's interesting. I don't really trust either side of the discussion. We've had too much "all peachy" pro-vax propaganda from the left+media+medical community which has proven to be false. There are too many breakthrough cases and too many vax injuries for that to be an accurate picture. Yet we've had too much "the sky is falling" anti-vax propaganda from the right which has so far not proven to be true either. Time will tell. For now, I think we need to notice all that is said by everyone from every side but pass it all through the same boolsheet filter remembering that anyone who is speaking is speaking for their own benefit, not for ours. Cynical .. yes, I am. Thank both the far left and the far right for that.

Tom
Originally Posted by T_O_M
It's interesting. I don't really trust either side of the discussion. We've had too much "all peachy" pro-vax propaganda from the left+media+medical community which has proven to be false. There are too many breakthrough cases and too many vax injuries for that to be an accurate picture. Yet we've had too much "the sky is falling" anti-vax propaganda from the right which has so far not proven to be true either. Time will tell. For now, I think we need to notice all that is said by everyone from every side but pass it all through the same boolsheet filter remembering that anyone who is speaking is speaking for their own benefit, not for ours. Cynical .. yes, I am. Thank both the far left and the far right for that.

Tom

The right, at least the right Ive been listening to, has been predicting for months things that have been coming true. The lefts only answer is the jabs. Its easy as hell to see the end game now and it has nothing to do with our health. I feel sorry for the good Canadians that are stuck here; at least I can leave, and if this happens, thats exactly what I will do. Total and complete communism, and the fact that they even mention something like this in public shows you just how far gone we are. You people that had your eyes closed through all this are going to regret not using your thinking skills one day real soon.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa
Originally Posted by greydog
Omicron is a minor cold. Even for older people. Concern over this is a joke. GD

I'm just going out the other side of a go around with the big Rona. And I'd have to say you're right. I can only assume, based on the extremely mild symptoms, that it was Omnicron. But I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did. I've had worse colds.

A significant portion of our population is paralyzed by fear, and completely incapable of critical thought. If we allow this to continue over something like Omnicron, our future may not be very bright.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/08/22

Tom

The right, at least the right Ive been listening to, has been predicting for months things that have been coming true. The lefts only answer is the jabs. Its easy as hell to see the end game now and it has nothing to do with our health. I feel sorry for the good Canadians that are stuck here; at least I can leave, and if this happens, thats exactly what I will do. Total and complete communism, and the fact that they even mention something like this in public shows you just how far gone we are. You people that had your eyes closed through all this are going to regret not using your thinking skills one day real soon.

I go with my gut on pretty much everything that is life altering, that, and as much common sense I can muster, also, the mainstream media has been lying.

I think Minister Duclo is referencing Government related minions to be mandated, he may have been hinting toward Citizenry to be mandated, but I think even Trudeau would realize that would turn the Country into a nasty place. He may have to wait in line as we have other issue's ready to erupt at anytime.

I think that the Liberals are so out of touch with Western Canada that they are going to have trouble.

Jason Kenny has his wits about him on this, so there is that.
Originally Posted by 673

Tom

I go with my gut on pretty much everything that is life altering, that, and as much common sense I can muster, also, the mainstream media has been lying.

I think Minister Duclo is referencing Government related minions to be mandated, he may have been hinting toward Citizenry to be mandated, but I think even Trudeau would realize that would turn the Country into a nasty place. He may have to wait in line as we have other issue's ready to erupt at anytime.

I think that the Liberals are so out of touch with Western Canada that they are going to have trouble.

Jason Kenny has his wits about him on this, so there is that.

Hope your right, but it sure sounds like it would include everyone. The Austrians didnt see it coming either
https://www.foxnews.com/health/almost-half-reported-ny-covid-19-hospitalizations-not-due-covid-19

The 3rd world barely locked down being about 4 billion people need daily access to high density communal areas to buy food and draw water. They survived fine. This super virus has barely killed more than diabetes in two years globally. Its barely beating diaorhea for heavens sake.

As to this 'protecting the hospitals' mantra, these lockdowns destroyed billions of dollars in the economy per day. Canada could have built and paid for an entire new medical system by now. So could all of our countries..

The plan of destroying a way of life to prevent mass die offs was proven ridiculously unnecessary The idea of destroying the economy to save one sector of the economy is the most backwards logic ever.

Yet here you and the other drones are, repeating nonsense even a 12 year old should be able to see through. And all over a virus that even if it went full transmission would still be 3 x less likely to end your life than being an overweight westerner.
Originally Posted by 158XTP

The 3rd world barely locked down being about 4 billion people need daily access to high density communal areas to buy food and draw water. They survived fine. This super virus has barely killed more than diabetes in two years.

These lockdowns across an average 1st world country destroyed billions of dollars in the economy per day.

Canada could have built and paid for an entire new medical system by now with that money.

The idea of destroying our way or life to prevent mass die offs was proven false. The idea of destroying the economy to save one sector of the economy is the most backwards logic ever.

Yet here you and the other drones are, repeating nonsense even a 12 year old should be able to see through, all over a virus that even if it went full transmission would be 3 x less likely to end your life than just being an overweight westerner.

Well said 158. Canada's health minister was indeed talking about 'every Canadian' yesterday when he said its time for mandatory vaccines across the country. Some government lawyers were on the news last night talking about how they envision it could be enforced. It was right out of Orwells 1984....one of the things they talked openly about was refusing to allow the unvaxxed access to the health care system for any reason. No vax, no doctor, no dentist...
158XTP: You said it about as well as could be said. The government of the USA reacted stupidly enough to the virus but the governments of our friends in Canada and Australia really went Chicken Little. It is beyond shameful that the western world committed financial suicide along with throwing away our liberty and basic civil rights.

The 3rd world barely locked down being about 4 billion people need daily access to high density communal areas to buy food and draw water. They survived fine. This super virus has barely killed more than diabetes in two years.

These lockdowns across an average 1st world country destroyed billions of dollars in the economy per day.

Canada could have built and paid for an entire new medical system by now with that money.

The idea of destroying our way or life to prevent mass die offs was proven false. The idea of destroying the economy to save one sector of the economy is the most backwards logic ever.

Yet here you and the other drones are, repeating nonsense even a 12 year old should be able to see through, all over a virus that even if it went full transmission would be 3 x less likely to end your life than just being an overweight westerner.

Well said 158. Canada's health minister was indeed talking about 'every Canadian' yesterday when he said its time for mandatory vaccines across the country. Some government lawyers were on the news last night talking about how they envision it could be enforced. It was right out of Orwells 1984....one of the things they talked openly about was refusing to allow the unvaxxed access to the health care system for any reason. No vax, no doctor, no dentist...

Very well stated 158.
I checked into this Duclo, his background is economics, I also notice he is humping Europe's leg, like Trudeau. I can see UN troops in the near future, he will need them.

I see now Duclo is using straight forward language regarding mandates, and not speaking French when referring to English Canada. If there is a mandate, then there will be a war. The kind of war where you don't actually know who your enemy is and I have always thought we were going there one day, that could be one of the reasons it doesn't bother me.
It could be viewed as a way to cleanse the Country/World of Communists.

The Provinces have already spoken out against such a foolish move, however, I can see BC going for it, we need a shooting war here and if it isn't over some tyrannical Government, it is coming because of the racist divide between Natives and Citizens. Again Globalists have brought this and shoved it in our faces, and we don't like it.

I do find it odd that Man suddenly needs a so-called Vaccine in order to have Mankind continue lol. If you can't buy or sell without the so-called Vaccine, isn't that similar to the mark of the beast we have been forewarned against?
If it is, then it is indeed the hill worth dying on.

I also posted thread, with a link to a petition, sign it, thank you.
I like this guy, he has the courage to stand up for himself, others have done the same.
To the horror of some, apparently some of his clients were seen speaking without masks on LOL.
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/west-kelowna-...ayor-to-renew-business-licence-1.5732427
If we simply don't allow unvaccinated to take up the ICU beds, that would work 158.
If we simply don't allow unvaccinated to take up the ICU beds, that would work 158.

Guess you are still denying the facts that are right in front of you. The unvaccinated are not taking up as many beds as the vaxxed are.

Here is some data to back that up: A couple days ago there were over 1300 fully vaccinated people taking up beds in Ontario hospitals. During the same period, there were only 441 unvaxxed in hospital beds.

https://justthenews.com/government/...Xp90N_xoh98qyQBDFx1giaJdWKLFCEEa1Q-z8E8M
Originally Posted by 673

Very well stated 158.
I checked into this Duclo, his background is economics, I also notice he is humping Europe's leg, like Trudeau. I can see UN troops in the near future, he will need them.

I see now Duclo is using straight forward language regarding mandates, and not speaking French when referring to English Canada. If there is a mandate, then there will be a war. The kind of war where you don't actually know who your enemy is and I have always thought we were going there one day, that could be one of the reasons it doesn't bother me.
It could be viewed as a way to cleanse the Country/World of Communists.

The Provinces have already spoken out against such a foolish move, however, I can see BC going for it, we need a shooting war here and if it isn't over some tyrannical Government, it is coming because of the racist divide between Natives and Citizens. Again Globalists have brought this and shoved it in our faces, and we don't like it.

I do find it odd that Man suddenly needs a so-called Vaccine in order to have Mankind continue lol. If you can't buy or sell without the so-called Vaccine, isn't that similar to the mark of the beast we have been forewarned against?
If it is, then it is indeed the hill worth dying on.

I also posted thread, with a link to a petition, sign it, thank you.

Interesting observation. Im in the middle of an eschatology course through the Masters seminary right now, and while no one knows the exact time, we will know the season. Hard to argue against this looking like the very thing the bible warns us of...

If the logic there is to deny ICU beds to those taking additional, unnecessary risks by choice, then should we also deny overweight people who choose to eat too much and not exercise, or what about people who choose to drink alcohol? Both of those optional risks have been responsible for people taking up more resources in the medical system than COVID. What about people who choose to participate in extreme sports? Those who choose to take harmful drugs? The very concept of socialized health care includes the inherent notion that society assumes the health-related risks of all its citizens, regardless of their choices, despite the fact that some individuals are at greater risk of needing health care resources than others.
Mine was pretty tongue in cheek answer, but it does tie ICU bed availability to "open the economy " group that are anti-vax as well.
Wonder what the statistics say on obese vaxxed vs. healthy BMI unvaxxed to land in the icu ? Actually I don’t wonder, the answer is pretty obvious.
Posted By: ribka Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/08/22
Mine was pretty tongue in cheek answer, but it does tie ICU bed availability to "open the economy " group that are anti-vax as well.

How about over weight alcoholic indigenous people in Ontario and Manitoba, , Canadian gay men and drug addicts with AIDS( risky lifestyle behavior) , blacks with sickle cell anemia in Montreal, Asian smokers in BC, fat Quebec children out of icu beds?

Thant would make more sense and save resources and definitely save lives
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

If the logic there is to deny ICU beds to those taking additional, unnecessary risks by choice, then should we also deny overweight people who choose to eat too much and not exercise, or what about people who choose to drink alcohol? Both of those optional risks have been responsible for people taking up more resources in the medical system than COVID. What about people who choose to participate in extreme sports? Those who choose to take harmful drugs? The very concept of socialized health care includes the inherent notion that society assumes the health-related risks of all its citizens, regardless of their choices, despite the fact that some individuals are at greater risk of needing health care resources than others.

I could be wrong, but the health ministers comments sounded like he was in favor mandating vaccines right across the board, and denying ALL medical services to those who refuse the vax. His lawyers didnt say anything about ICU beds ??

Tom

I agree with you. I do the same. I take all of it in from both sides and try to figure out if there is a reality in the middle somewhere.
There are some medical professionals that I believe are good sources and that I think are very grounded in reality.

Dr Marty Makary
Dr Monica Ghandi
Dr Jay Bhattacharya

There are many others but these are off the top of my head.

I agree completely. The argument is so flawed. Our society is incredibly unhealthy by choice already and overburdening our healthcare system, and getting worse every year.

Id say it was foot in mouth answer but you are hedging your bets. As to opening the economy being we have a super killer virus that barely beats tuberculosie globally, a vaccination that doesnt vaccinate, Im not real interested in a government deciding my freedom now hinges on a type of hospital bed we could have built plenty of 18 months ago.

Jordan:
Good evening my friend, I hope the week was decent to you all and this finds you and yours well.

Thanks for that thoughtful post sir, I really couldn't have articulated it better myself.

Interestingly I watched a segment on "Breaking Points" which is a YouTube news channel where Saagar Enjeti basically said the same thing. He also noted that denying medical treatment on the basis of lifestyle risk has long been a bit of a thing with some libertarian minded folks.

Honestly I've heard myself say a time or two Jordan, "I don't care if you want to ride your motorcycle with no helmet, inject street drugs or ride bulls, I just don't want to pay for your medical care".... but here's the thing about that, it's a flawed argument on my part and I know it.

If you ever make it out here to the Okanagan and have a moment to drop in and share a beverage and a visit with me, you'll see firsthand that while my house isn't made of glass, there's enough there that I really and truly shouldn't throw stones, you know? wink

Anyways sir, going on the practice that positive actions should get positive reinforcement as quickly and publicly as feasible, sincere thanks for the post and the way it was communicated.

Dwayne
Just a guess, but by the end of spring, it will be over.

Don't hold your breath. It will be over when the gov't wants it to be over..
Originally Posted by ribka

How about over weight alcoholic indigenous people in Ontario and Manitoba, , Canadian gay men and drug addicts with AIDS( risky lifestyle behavior) , blacks with sickle cell anemia in Montreal, Asian smokers in BC, fat Quebec children out of icu beds?

You forgot to add senior citizens, veterans etc, the gov't would love to get rid of them, cost too much and are only going to die anyway. Gov't has been trying to starve them out for decades.
Originally Posted by bushrat
Originally Posted by ribka

You forgot to add senior citizens, veterans etc, the gov't would love to get rid of them, cost too much and are only going to die anyway. Gov't has been trying to starve them out for decades.

After that is done, the government can do genetic predispositions and weed those people out too. Hitler's master race all over again

Quoted for truth. It's extremely disappointing that many Canadians don't understand this, or the dangerous door their 'just deny them healthcare' stance opens.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Jordan:
Good evening my friend, I hope the week was decent to you all and this finds you and yours well.

Thanks for that thoughtful post sir, I really couldn't have articulated it better myself.

Interestingly I watched a segment on "Breaking Points" which is a YouTube news channel where Saagar Enjeti basically said the same thing. He also noted that denying medical treatment on the basis of lifestyle risk has long been a bit of a thing with some libertarian minded folks.

Honestly I've heard myself say a time or two Jordan, "I don't care if you want to ride your motorcycle with no helmet, inject street drugs or ride bulls, I just don't want to pay for your medical care".... but here's the thing about that, it's a flawed argument on my part and I know it.

If you ever make it out here to the Okanagan and have a moment to drop in and share a beverage and a visit with me, you'll see firsthand that while my house isn't made of glass, there's enough there that I really and truly shouldn't throw stones, you know? wink

Anyways sir, going on the practice that positive actions should get positive reinforcement as quickly and publicly as feasible, sincere thanks for the post and the way it was communicated.

Dwayne

Thanks, Dwayne! I hope all is well with you and yours, and that the weekend has treated you well.

There is certainly something to be said for individual responsibility, privatized healthcare, and libertarianism. But alas, we can't have it all. If we want a socialized healthcare system, then we must assume the health risks of all. If not, then there is always private health care in which each citizen takes their own risks.
Jordan;
Good afternoon, I hope you all are well too.

We're still fair to better out here thanks kindly.

Indeed well said again sir, "But alas, we can't have it all"..

What I find myself explaining to folks a whole lot lately is that they have to look at many of these measures through a lens that "might" have an effect on them someday, given a different government or set of circumstances.

Folks that weren't affected by closing of places of worship but could still go to their favorite casino or non firearm owners come to mind here. wink

A good friend of mine used to use this phrase in company business meetings that both made me laugh and yet was pretty truthful. Someone else would be going on about whatever and he'd blurt out, "Hey wait a minute, how does this affect ME?"

All the best to you and yours this upcoming week Jordan.

Dwayne
Starting to look worse for our governing bodies if thats even possible.....Ontario and BC have now admitted the numbers we have been deluged with are not what they seem.

https://tnc.news/2022/01/09/dr-bonn...9x9-usu81_y-2Xl__jBjzqzTT0D7KHjPoV9qIbLg

And now the director of the CDC did the same thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cdc-d...ns-covid-related-deaths-data-forthcoming

Simply cant believe a word they say.
Posted By: HughW Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/10/22
There is certainly something to be said for individual responsibility, privatized healthcare, and libertarianism. But alas, we can't have it all. If we want a socialized healthcare system, then we must assume the health risks of all. If not, then there is always private health care in which each citizen takes their own risks.

Jordan I do think that the COVID waves have exposed some very serious problems with AHS and their approach to management of health care in the province. I do know that infection control has taken over influencing a huge portion of hopsital operations. Almost to the point that people inside the organization no longer question their directives. Is it this group that shut down access to treatment, testing and minor surgeries during the various waves? Some group is making decisions that is adversly affecting numerous people that do not have COVID. A number of people I do know have had delays to cancer treatment, hip replacements, knee surgeries or testing to determine the source of pain / illness. This is a serious wrong.

Why is it that some of these tests can be carried out in private facilities, while the public ones are shut down? Why is it that we are now 2 years into this and AHS is still running the same way for isolation of facilities? I asked a nurse I know that manages in an ICU area what changes have been made from the first wave to what we are experiencing now -- her response -- "nothing - we are still working the same ". Suggestions on access changes have not been adopted.

I really think it is time to go beyond the only system needs to be public and move to a blended system. I injured a shoulder during the Christmas break (torn tendons). My Doctor told me it would be 1 year for seeing an ortho specialist and then another 2 to 3 years for surgery due to the backlog created by COVID. I checked around and can arrange for private surgery in a private clinic in another province or in the states in a matter of months. Why can we not have this openly in Canada (Quebec already has)? Why is the default on this discussion either or --- not --- we can have both. Why do we not compare to Europe -- is it because our performance stats - patient care / dollar investiment (particularly on the administration side) are so bad that government does not want the citizens to be aware. Why do we create this one size fits all hopsitals when many of the treatments could be carried out in smaller speciality clinics.

Something has to change because throwing more money at a bad system will give the same bad results as we have seen. The discussion needs to include some of the really bad union agreements as in some regions these are directly impacting staffing and deployment of resources.

Originally Posted by HughW

Jordan I do think that the COVID waves have exposed some very serious problems with AHS and their approach to management of health care in the province. I do know that infection control has taken over influencing a huge portion of hopsital operations. Almost to the point that people inside the organization no longer question their directives. Is it this group that shut down access to treatment, testing and minor surgeries during the various waves? Some group is making decisions that is adversly affecting numerous people that do not have COVID. A number of people I do know have had delays to cancer treatment, hip replacements, knee surgeries or testing to determine the source of pain / illness. This is a serious wrong.

Why is it that some of these tests can be carried out in private facilities, while the public ones are shut down? Why is it that we are now 2 years into this and AHS is still running the same way for isolation of facilities? I asked a nurse I know that manages in an ICU area what changes have been made from the first wave to what we are experiencing now -- her response -- "nothing - we are still working the same ". Suggestions on access changes have not been adopted.

I really think it is time to go beyond the only system needs to be public and move to a blended system. I injured a shoulder during the Christmas break (torn tendons). My Doctor told me it would be 1 year for seeing an ortho specialist and then another 2 to 3 years for surgery due to the backlog created by COVID. I checked around and can arrange for private surgery in a private clinic in another province or in the states in a matter of months. Why can we not have this openly in Canada (Quebec already has)? Why is the default on this discussion either or --- not --- we can have both. Why do we not compare to Europe -- is it because our oerformance stats - patient care / dollar investiment (particularly on the administration side) are so bad that government does not want the citizens to be aware. Why do we create this one size fits all hopsitals when many of the treatments could be carried out in smaller speciality clinics.

Something has to change because throwing more money at a bad system will give the same bad results as we have seen. The discussion needs to include some of the really bad union agreements as in some regions these are directly impacting staffing and deployment of resources.

I agree completely. A blended system would seem to offer the best of all worlds.
Starting to look worse for our governing bodies if thats even possible.....Ontario and BC have now admitted the numbers we have been deluged with are not what they seem.

Yukon on my side I am fully vaccinated however I take a view that this was a personal choice for my own reasons. I have moved sometime back to the same viewpoint for people that choose not to be vaccinated -- their choice. Each person has to live with their own decision, and I wish that both groups would stop getting in each others faces.

The inconsistencies that have been put forward on any one of the issues around COVID are numerous. Pick an issue:

Masks -- masks will not help (hmmm why are we seeing Asian countries with full masking), masks will help -- they can be medical disposal or cloth, cloth masks need o be constructed a certain way, you do not need N95's, now you should wear N95's (with one political party advocating for N95's for children) -- no mention on the need for fit testing.

Travel, Airborne, Surface Contact Transmission, Government Control --- pick anyone and research the issue to see both how the government health agencies have flipped or more importantly been 3 to 6 months behind other countries.

With these inconsistencies I can see why people may choose not to be vaccinated. Then you have Trudeau saying that people that are anti vax are racist / misogynist --- does this include the health care workers that are now being given exceptions so that there are not staff shortages or just people outside of Quebec since he made this statement in French?

There have been a huge number of fumbles by leaders during the last 2+ years and more will come.

I still look for individuals to make their own decisions and hopefully at somepoint we can get past the split that has been created by leadership.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/10/22
Town hall in BC tonight. The unscripted questions from a completely unbiased cross section of People will be expected. smirk
I won't be able to watch, no real reason, just won't be able to.

Yukon on my side I am fully vaccinated however I take a view that this was a personal choice for my own reasons. I have moved sometime back to the same viewpoint for people that choose not to be vaccinated -- their choice. Each person has to live with their own decision, and I wish that both groups would stop getting in each others faces.

The inconsistencies that have been put forward on any one of the issues around COVID are numerous. Pick an issue:

Masks -- masks will not help (hmmm why are we seeing Asian countries with full masking), masks will help -- they can be medical disposal or cloth, cloth masks need o be constructed a certain way, you do not need N95's, now you should wear N95's (with one political party advocating for N95's for children) -- no mention on the need for fit testing.

Travel, Airborne, Surface Contact Transmission, Government Control --- pick anyone and research the issue to see both how the government health agencies have flipped or more importantly been 3 to 6 months behind other countries.

With these inconsistencies I can see why people may choose not to be vaccinated. Then you have Trudeau saying that people that are anti vax are racist / misogynist --- does this include the health care workers that are now being given exceptions so that there are not staff shortages or just people outside of Quebec since he made this statement in French?

There have been a huge number of fumbles by leaders during the last 2+ years and more will come.

I still look for individuals to make their own decisions and hopefully at somepoint we can get past the split that has been created by leadership.

I couldnt agree more. With everything you said in your last two posts. I've said from the beginning that it should be a personal decision whether you get vaccinated or not. I also believe everyone should be given "informed consent," and I dont think that has happened. My wife has worked a couple of vaccine clinics as a paramedic, and she observed that no one was given any information on the possible side effects the vaccines may cause, even though though some are listed right on the label of the vaccine. That is wrong.

I do think there is hope for the two sides to come together. Every day that goes by more comes to light. Interviews like the two Joe Rogan did with Malone and McCullough were seen by over 50-million people. The outright inaccurate statements by the two supreme court justices during the oral arguments on the OSHA case in the USA were broadcast live for all to hear.

The health care system in all provinces and Territories was in a bad way before covid. I really dont think most Canadians knew just how bad, but we saw it every day as paramedics. Covid made it worse. Much worse. After decades of having to fly Yukon residents south for MRIs, we finally got an MRI unit in Whitehorse a few years ago. When they mandated the vaccine on all health workers a couple months ago, we lost the MRI techs. Now we have an MRI that is sitting idle until they can replace those techs, and thats not an easy task. People are starting to notice that the mandates effect everyone in some way.

Two days ago the small community of Watson Lake lost power late in the evening. It was -47. The electric company had fired the only two linemen in town because they wouldnt get vaccinated. That kind of stuff makes everyone realize how far off the rails this government has taken us. Meanwhile the very same people who are pushing this stuff are being caught on camera all over the world doing the exact things they are telling us we cant do.

This is a very good article and gives me hope for the future :

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa
Alberta Government is heading right back down the rabbit hole .. complete friggin morons.. targeting kids now the bastards should be hung .
From Jordan Peterson today.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jo...re-canadians-wreck-something-we-cant-fix

“There are no risk-free paths forward. There is only one risk, or another. Pick your poison: that’s the choice life often offers. I am weary of living under the increasingly authoritarian dictates of a polity hyper-concerned with one risk, and oblivious to all others. And things are shaking around us.

Enough, Canadians. Enough, Canadian politicos. Enough masks. Enough social gathering limitations. Enough restaurant closures. Enough undermining of social trust. Make the bloody vaccines available to those who want them. Quit using force to ensure compliance on the part of those who don’t. Some of the latter might be crazy but, by and large, they are no crazier than the rest of us.

Set a date. Open the damn country back up, before we wreck something we can’t fix.

Time for some courage.

Let’s live again.”
And on the other side:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/edi...for-those-who-still-wont-get-vaxxed.html

“If they can’t protect themselves, we will protect them against themselves,” said Dubé.”

The Quebec gov’t is resorting to totalitarianism and fascism.
And on the other side:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/edi...for-those-who-still-wont-get-vaxxed.html

“If they can’t protect themselves, we will protect them against themselves,” said Dubé.” The Quebec gov’t is resorting to totalitarianism and fascism.

So much with what wrong on the initial handling of the virus (lack of travel restrictions) in Canada was due to pandering to Quebec, the inactions in seniors complexes, the fat government contracts to Liberal insiders in Quebec that have produced nothing ---- I am fine with that province within their own boundaries penalizing their own population.
From Jordan Peterson today.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jo...re-canadians-wreck-something-we-cant-fix

“There are no risk-free paths forward. There is only one risk, or another. Pick your poison: that’s the choice life often offers. I am weary of living under the increasingly authoritarian dictates of a polity hyper-concerned with one risk, and oblivious to all others. And things are shaking around us.

Enough, Canadians. Enough, Canadian politicos. Enough masks. Enough social gathering limitations. Enough restaurant closures. Enough undermining of social trust. Make the bloody vaccines available to those who want them. Quit using force to ensure compliance on the part of those who don’t. Some of the latter might be crazy but, by and large, they are no crazier than the rest of us.

Set a date. Open the damn country back up, before we wreck something we can’t fix.

Time for some courage.

Let’s live again.”

Jordan is one of Canada's jewels, along with Rex. The director of the CDC has now said in public, and on tape, that a full 75% of the people who died from covid in the USA had at least FOUR co-morbidities . Also word coming from some airline pilots who are saying that a full 80% of pilots will quit before they take the booster.

Lifesitenews is one of the best news outlets I have found that seems to be on top of whats going on around the world with covid. They will usually have even Canadian stories posted long before any other news outlet.
Beginning to wonder if part of the the agenda is to bankrupt, break down and disassemble the public medicare system while appearing to look like they are trying to save it.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/11/22
Beginning to wonder if part of the the agenda is to bankrupt, break down and disassemble the public medicare system while appearing to look like they are trying to save it.

It was broken before the Wuhan, now with an aging populace I don't see it getting better.

They are trying to bankrupt and breakdown everybody, I think this is a prerequisite to "re-imagine economic systems" that Trudeau spoke about.
I believe Trudeau is a madman and unfit to govern.

To add, I wouldn't be surprised if Trudeau is given a promotion on the World stage when we have re-imagined economic systems to his satisfaction.
Originally Posted by 673

It was broken before the Wuhan, now with an aging populace I don't see it getting better.

They are trying to bankrupt and breakdown everybody, I think this is a prerequisite to "re-imagine economic systems" that Trudeau spoke about.
I believe Trudeau is a madman and unfit to govern.

To add, I wouldn't be surprised if Trudeau is given a promotion on the World stage when we have re-imagined economic systems to his satisfaction.

In the beginning of his tenure, I wasnt worried about Trudeau. I thought he was just in politics for the fun of it. I, along with many others, didnt really take him seriously. We were wrong. Dead wrong. Not only is he a madman, he's a dangerous one. I shudder to think what the country would look like if he had total control.
Yeah, so I could only watch 2 minutes of the town hall meeting in BC, hosted by Henry and...diks, the words "the system" were used enough to tell me I was wasting my time viewing it, like I knew it would be.

She is the one who dismantled the infastructure of workers by firing them....then told them that if they didn't get Vaccinated then maybe they chose the wrong profession. Then said... you can come back now. To watch the two buffoons look for others to blame for the situation only breeds contempt from Citizens.
Cracks are beginning to appear....big cracks. That they have been lying from the beginning is not even a question any longer. Wasnt that long ago and anyone who questioned the "numbers" was labeled a science denying conspiracy nut. Now they are admitting it on MSM...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._covids_deadliness_you_were_correct.html
I haven't seen Tucker for awhile, but yes the same lies have been told to Canadians, and we believe them. It has only recently been revealed its generally People with multiple Comorbidities who have been dying.

Yet they wont tell People to lose some weight, diabetes, etc....kills on its own.

This Henry tells us to send your kid to school, its going to be ok, its mild in Children. Then in the next breath she implores them to jab their kids or else....fugg off Henry.

I really do wonder who is stupid enough to Vaccinate their kids on the advice of one or more liars. I wonder what it feels like to mislead masses of People through fear to do things an otherwise sane populace would not do.
They got what they wanted, divided people, ruined peoples lively hoods created fear and doubt.Get ready because they are just getting started. evil know's no limit.
Posted By: HughW Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/11/22

Another very good article by Jordan Peterson -- thanks for putting it up.

I do disagree with Jordan however on his statement of there being no end game --- I believe the government of canada (under the combined Liberal / NDP governance) has an end game of trying to get as much special interest regulation and changes in unopposed as they can. Trudeau has zero interest in an open public parliament where he is questioned and the NDP supporting the managed zoom sessions has facilitied this. We will continue the slow left swirl down.
Project Vertitas is blowing the lid off the whole scam. If you havent read the documents he has released I highly recommend you do. The letter from the USMC Major was scary stuff. Fauci is in it up to his neck, and has made a habit of lying before congress.

https://warroom.org/2022/01/12/project-veritas-blockbuster-revelation-on-fauci/

Read the documents for yourself here:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...nction-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa
Posted By: Lorne Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/13/22
Ssshhhhh.

Let’s not bring logic or facts into the discussion.

Decision was made 2 years ago - lockdowns, vaccination. More shots. Vilify the ‘dirty, filthy unvaccinated ‘

Wash, rinse and repeat
Posted By: HughW Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/13/22
Quebec following up on Trudeau's racist / misogynistic theme directed at the unvaccinated suggesting there would be a special tax on the unvaccinated that enter hospitals, if implemented, opens the door for provinces to bill all types of people for services that a province could classify as burdensome. Elderly, repeat heart patients, high risk sports, smokers --- there is a long list that could be developed to bring in extra funds. It is funny that this comes out after the Feds do not release more more for health care --- they are still not paying the provinces at the defined formula --- yet this Liberal government has money to toss away freely to foreign nations.

I am not a Jason Kenney fan but I can support his postion on this.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/po...lan-to-levy-fee-on-covid-19-unvaccinated

Rex Murphy hits it as well

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/re...aved-the-way-for-legaults-punishment-tax

The deliberate division of people and groups under this Liberal government to create infighting within the citizens of Canada is unreal
Posted By: HughW Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/13/22
Here is Joe Vipond the resident NDP shill putting forward what he tinks should happen in Alberta. You can bet if the NDP are in next term and COVID is still going things will be a lot different and not in a good way

https://edmontonjournal.com/opinion...ect-themselves-and-each-other-from-covid
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

That was peaceful in comparison to what would happen if they tried even half the stuff down there that they have actually done here. I had a hunter from Arkansa this fall. Fully vaxxed fella. He overnighted in Vancouver and was blown away by the restrictions. He said some things I wont repeat on here, but suffice it to say the heartland folks will only be pushed so far.

Guess I'm heartland. We have never worn a mask other than the mandatory to fly bullshit. And to take mom to the dr since she demands to go. They won't allow me without mask.

Other than that we just carry on. No shots. No masks. Won't get shots either at this rate. Not anti shot, just not feeling warmth here of this political overload.

in fact I've yet to be taken to task for no mask in any place other than dr and airlines.

Now that we have jabbed pilots.... I think we should worry about things other than masks that are ineffective. I"ve said that about masks from the get go. Anyone with time spent on haz mat knows masks can work, if done properly. This contaminant, nothing but full face filter mask will work since it gets in through mucous membranes.

Take some nasal spray and mouthwash with povidine every day at the most and you should certainly die of something other than covid.
Here is Joe Vipond the resident NDP shill putting forward what he tinks should happen in Alberta. You can bet if the NDP are in next term and COVID is still going things will be a lot different and not in a good way

It always amazes me how differently we all think about life, and how hard it must be to govern a large population because of the differences.

When I read the link, mostly what I’m hearing is fear and a “protect me at all costs” mentality.
For example, I don’t understand why there are Pediatricians that say children have very very small risks from Covid and therefore adding the risk of a vaccine is not necessary. On the flip side there are other Pediatricians that say we have to vaccinate children because they are under great risk from Covid.
I don’t think this boils down to differences in education or experience because the real world data should be available to both. I think it must come from differences in personality and how they deal with fear/risk.

Bonnie Henry is doing her best to assure terrified parents in BC that their kids going back to school are at very little risk from Covid, even before omicron, based on proof from data. But she’s also telling these same parents how important it is to get their kids vaccinated to protect them from Covid.

For some the safety net will never be big enough.
Originally Posted by mod7rem

It always amazes me how differently we all think about life, and how hard it must be to govern a large population because of the differences.

When I read the link, mostly what I’m hearing is fear and a “protect me at all costs” mentality.
For example, I don’t understand why there are Pediatricians that say children have very very small risks from Covid and therefore adding the risk of a vaccine is not necessary. On the flip side there are other Pediatricians that say we have to vaccinate children because they are under great risk from Covid.
I don’t think this boils down to differences in education or experience because the real world data should be available to both. I think it must come from differences in personality and how they deal with fear/risk.

Bonnie Henry is doing her best to assure terrified parents in BC that their kids going back to school are at very little risk from Covid, even before omicron, based on proof from data. But she’s also telling these same parents how important it is to get their kids vaccinated to protect them from Covid.

For some the safety net will never be big enough.

It's never about safety net, it's about liberty and freedom of choice. I don't need the government to protect me from me.
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/18/22
So here in BC the shutdown of gyms was supposed to end midnight tonight, gyms were to reopen tuesday jan18. So gym owners were planning on opening as there was no indication otherwise, they have to notify employee's to show up for work, they need to notify clients that their gym was opening etc....they received zero communication from Government.
They found out by going to the Government site that said the closures were indefinite.

A real kick in the nuts to a business community that has complied with the regulations from the beginning, they couldn't even have the respect for an already broken industry..... this Government we have here is complete buffoonery.
So...Gyms, some bars, are just going to open the doors today, regardless of the health orders, Gym owners have united and called it operation "green light", its a big FU to Bonnie Henry.
I read somewhere that 42% of Gyms in Canada have shut the doors for good.
Desperation is setting in on the Covtards now. I just saw the BCTF President say the Province should of imposed a mandate for all teachers, that would of made it more clear she says.

This buffoon thinks the low Vaccination of teachers in the North will increase, I guess she thinks they are going to cave.
We are going to loose this Virus shortly, yet they are continuing to abuse the Citizens by them throwing their weight around.

A record number of Parents have pulled their kids out of school, not because they are afraid of Covid, its because they are afraid of the BCTF and the threatening mandates for school kids. They would have you believe its because of their fear of Covid, it isn't.

Interesting to know, there are small private schools opening all over neighborhoods with a Mom teaching several local kids in their home, I know one personally, and I hear of a couple more.
Its a win win for the Government who wants to decrease the class sizes in public schools, but doesn't want to hire more teachers, so they don't mind.
I hear there are a bunch of truckers planning to converge on Ottawa.
Anyone hear anything about this ?
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/19/22
There is this.
https://westernstandardonline.com/2...-canada-in-protest-of-mandatory-vaccine/
Posted By: 673 Re: Provincial covid Guidlines ! - 01/19/22
Of course they are intentionally trying to harm the supply chain.

Even if you "try" to use their logic it doesn't make sense............truckers are isolated by the nature of their job,, wtf??
The Vaccine doesn't work, ok??

I was wondering if they needed to be reminded that there is/was a building boom trying to take place and there isn't the materials to complete alot of projects, people need food etc...yeah,, trucking is important.

....nobody is that incompetent, its deliberate and almost like its kneejerk to other circumstances in other parts of the World.
Originally Posted by 673
Of course they are intentionally trying to harm the supply chain.

Even if you "try" to use their logic it doesn't make sense............truckers are isolated by the nature of their job,, wtf??
The Vaccine doesn't work, ok??

I was wondering if they needed to be reminded that there is/was a building boom trying to take place and there isn't the materials to complete alot of projects, people need food etc...yeah,, trucking is important.

....nobody is that incompetent, its deliberate and almost like its kneejerk to other circumstances in other parts of the World.

Oh its deliberate all right. Trying to run an outfitting business in the north isnt easy with the whole covid mess, but throw in the fact that you cant get parts for equipment ( ive had snowmachine parts on order for over a year now) and its next to impossible.
© 24hourcampfire