Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see the Provincial Health Officer in BC Dr Bonnie Henry has a new book out.
Wow, she sure is talented, having the time to save the Province and write a book....she was just on the tv touting her book and how she only has had 6 days off in 2 years.

The cover is a pic of her smiling and looking pretty good for an unhinged Woman. They should of had the only pic of her I can generate in my mind, it is her................crying and balling on tv, telling us we are going to be ok, so reassuring.

The People I know took the so-called Vaccine so they could bugger off to Mexico for a holiday, they won't be getting any booster now the truth is coming out.

GB1

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
I see the Provincial Health Officer in BC Dr Bonnie Henry has a new book out.
Wow, she sure is talented, having the time to save the Province and write a book....she was just on the tv touting her book and how she only has had 6 days off in 2 years.

The cover is a pic of her smiling and looking pretty good for an unhinged Woman. They should of had the only pic of her I can generate in my mind, it is her................crying and balling on tv, telling us we are going to be ok, so reassuring.

The People I know took the so-called Vaccine so they could bugger off to Mexico for a holiday, they won't be getting any booster now the truth is coming out.

Have a look at the recent advice from our CMO....she is telling vaccinated people to stay away from anyone who may be sick....especially if you have had the booster! At what point doesnt this make sense any longer??

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Saw a report from CBC today that we can expect kids not to see the inside of a classroom for a long time.

At the same time, a report from Reuters that the WHO (who have zero credibility left) that there is a lot more evidence that Omicron causes milder symptoms.

So, if WHO is to be believed (and who many health experts rely upon), why are they locking us down and doing online learning amongst a majority vaxed population?

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Saw a report from CBC today that we can expect kids not to see the inside of a classroom for a long time.

At the same time, a report from Reuters that the WHO (who have zero credibility left) that there is a lot more evidence that Omicron causes milder symptoms.

So, if WHO is to be believed (and who many health experts rely upon), why are they locking us down and doing online learning amongst a majority vaxed population?

Simple, its about control. Its always been about control. Getting the population ready for the social credit system. The system relies in part on QR codes, hence the push for vaccine passports...

https://nhglobalpartners.com/china-social-credit-system-explained/

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Shadowy CIA Data Firms Behind the Creation of Digital Vaccine Passport IDs

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/...reation-of-digital-vaccine-passport-ids/

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Steve just shot 7 wads

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Governments Admit Using 'Mass Formation Psychosis' As Tool of Population Control

including Canada......don't swing at a pitch in the dirt.......

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...mation-psychosis-tool-population-control

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wannabebwana;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the weather out east is behaving and all who are in your world are well.

It is my hope and for sure my prayer as well that the CBC report is incorrect as usual with regard to when students will be headed back to class.

What's at stake, in my view but it's shared by folks in the education community, is at least one year of students and possibly more that will be unprepared for university or college first year classes.

We can say, "so what?" to that, they can go into the trades and heaven knows we do need more folks in the trades out here, but we also need doctors, nurses, dentists and a host of other folks whose training will be done at a college or university level.

Most days I'm glad that the dentist or doctor I deal with annually has had training which at least theoretically passes a certain threshold, right?

How about wanting to build a new building or sub division? Well we'll need engineers for that too likely - again college or university degrees required.

The "system" we're running on requires replacements for the members of any profession retiring or being removed from it in order to just maintain, correct?

Anyways, if we think it's tough to see a doctor or make a dentist appointment now, consider taking a couple or three years of replacements out of the system.

Again, I hope the CBC is wrong as per usual with that and that we can get the next shift of all professions back onto the path they need to be on to ensure "it all" keeps going.

All the best to you all in 2022.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Dwayne, a good day to you, sir.

For years students have been entering university unprepared for the classes they’ve enrolled in. Every college and university now has remedial classes to bring the students up to snuff. Some are even mandatory. Covid has only set things even further behind. The next few years don’t bode well.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A bit of humour. " This generation of kids will have been home schooled by drunks."

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wannabebwana;
Good evening to you sir and thanks for the reply.

For sure there's been some slipping and sliding in the past few years in that regard, we can agree on that.

The information I'm getting from high school teachers out here however was unsettling in the degree of unreadiness occurring now. That is to say that remedial classes might not be enough for too many of them, if that makes sense?

We desperately need to get quite a few facets of life back on track in my view, or nobody is going to have a good time of it regardless of how prepared they believe themselves to be.

Again I hope my misgivings are incorrect for so many reasons.

Thanks again and have a good evening.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Milestone for the Yukon today. We now have the highest case count since covid hit, and were around 90% fully vaxxed...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would suggest you do some reading up on Omicron before saying too much.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why is Trudeau frustrated with the un-vaccinated? does he even know why?
I am frustrated with him and I actually know why.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-unvaccinated-canadians-covid-hospitals-1.6305159

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
The restrictions have been increased. You guys out in right field haven't been paying attention to the game have you, just griping .

In Canada the health care is a provincial responsibility . Because we have medicare, the hospitals are provincial government run. The public health officers are directly connected to the government. Their are charged with saving human lives and keeping the health care system functioning . They make recommendations to the Premiers.

I realize saving lives and keeping the health care system working mean nothing to you when you are being inconvenienced.

You seem like you have a really good grasp on science and viruses and stuff like Steve the coward. Can you tell us about natural immunity and T cells ( CD4+ and CD8+ cells) and B cell and land their roll in long term immunity?

Seem s a lot of double vaxxed idiots are ending up in hospitals now and dying despite your silly cbc influenced virtue signaling

Just another anti science kahunt

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You also.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the link I provided above and the statements by Trudeau.......Having had time to think about it, I realize that he has just given fellow Canadians justification for untethered backlash toward un-vaccinated from the Vaccinated.

Trudeau's statements are provocative and misleading, they go against the current data. It is another example that he is unfit to govern, is willing to blunder into another rabbit hole that Canada is trying to get out of. I am referring to Canada's Native issue, wasn't it just one day ago he announced 40 billion to say sorry?....so it lasted one fugging day and uses language that takes the entire Country back to the same hole, same shyte different pile.

The shortage of healthcare workers he speaks of was clearly here before the wuhan, but they have made it worse by "firing" thousands of workers, but has seemingly made it someone else's fault. The Federal/Provincial Governments have had two years to prepare a new generation of healthcare workers taking the strain off the already experienced healthcare workers, they have failed.

The way Trudeau speaks, I wonder what he is capable of doing?
If we look at what Canada has done in the past to "human beings", I can see the a repeat of the same historical sequence of events. Is Trudeau going to round us up and intern us? or is he just trying to be cool and show the World the great leader that he wants us to see?
He uses the media and sounds like Hitler more everyday, and I truly believe we are being led by a madman, I seriously believe he has a mental disorder and (((Gerald Butts))) and friends pulls the strings.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

I have. The data is showing the double jabbed are far more likely to contract it than the unjabbed.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254

I have. The data is showing the double jabbed are far more likely to contract it than the unjabbed.

Expecting "grown up" talk from downwinddipschitt is futile.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 46 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.