Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Indiana Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Are Up 40% Among People Ages 18-64

January 2nd, 2022

Via: https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...1473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

Read that same article this morning. My guess is those other conditions are heart and stroke related

Last edited by yukon254; 01/02/22.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wouldn't surprise me, should be expected.

'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual
liberty have been eroded -- and once they are suspended it is not difficult for anyone
who has assumed such emergency powers to see to it that the emergency persists."

F. A. Hayek

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by yukon254

January 2nd, 2022

Via: https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...1473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

Read that same article this morning. My guess is those other conditions are heart and stroke related

I was also wondering if the increase in overdose deaths could be adding to it as well. I’m sure there are some drug addicts that have jobs and benefit plans.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by mod7rem
Originally Posted by yukon254

January 2nd, 2022

I was also wondering if the increase in overdose deaths could be adding to it as well. I’m sure there are some drug addicts that have jobs and benefit plans.

Very good point. Here in the Yukon overdose deaths have been in the news a lot lately. The opposition party has been blaming the liberals of ignoring the problem altogether.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I wish Redgewell would come enlighten us little people .

He ran into a little trouble over on the ask the gun writers section.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
How stupid would a person need to be to think that .gov is doing all of this over a bug with a survival rate of 99.5+% .......??

Revoke your permission to be governed.....

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL read some of the comments.
...........the CBC.......the comments are all for the curfew, made it too 4-5 comments where someone says they should be locked up and charged with manslaughter hahaha.........

I have noticed.....Quebec is always seemingly connected to Europe by an umbilical cord, they will be the first to go full retard, clearly that has happened. They are globalists and will do anything to distance themselves from the rest of Canada.

When they wanted to leave all these Politicians were doing what they could to keep them in Canada, I wanted to give them what they wanted to get the fugg out, anyone wonder why?
As Quebec go's so will the rest of Canada, prepare for the worst, I am.

Ok then, if we get charged with manslaughter LOLOL, then we get to put those same people up for a firing squad if someone has an adverse reaction to their satanic unknown jab. I will squeeze the trigger, sounds fair.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Anyone planning to fly in the near future might want to consider this...
https://www.thethinkingconservative...yv7mTpqxTtvINr-axj-HADrzkABIPX01mphHFARI

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What If The Largest Experiment On Human Beings In History Is A Failure?

Authored by Dr. Robert Malone via Substack

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/what-if-largest-experiment-human-beings-history-failure

IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
This is our situation :https://yukon.ca/en/news/omicron-cases-rising

Our vaccination rate is somewhere over 90%. Tell me again how the vaccine mandates make any sense ?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am unclear as to what this so-called Vaccine is supposed to do?......what is the definition of working??

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccination" in order to redefine "working".

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The restrictions have been increased. You guys out in right field haven't been paying attention to the game have you, just griping .

In Canada the health care is a provincial responsibility . Because we have medicare, the hospitals are provincial government run. The public health officers are directly connected to the government. Their are charged with saving human lives and keeping the health care system functioning . They make recommendations to the Premiers.

I realize saving lives and keeping the health care system working mean nothing to you when you are being inconvenienced.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
The restrictions have been increased. You guys out in right field haven't been paying attention to the game have you, just griping .

In Canada the health care is a provincial responsibility . Because we have medicare, the hospitals are provincial government run. The public health officers are directly connected to the government. Their are charged with saving human lives and keeping the health care system functioning . They make recommendations to the Premiers.

I realize saving lives and keeping the health care system working mean nothing to you when you are being inconvenienced.

This explains everything^^^^
Thanks anyways, but God has charged me with looking out for the health and safety of my family, not Government and affiliated Communist's, therefore I will answer to him. Perhaps its YOU who needs to pay attention.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here in BC they are suggesting some teachers won't go back unless the so-called Vaccine's are stepped up, giving them some credence.

As if that is some sort of threat, well......it would be a boon for the Province if Citizen's took their kids and home schooled them, the Province has been in a beotch fight with teachers for 40 years.

They would lower class size, put a limit on the number of teachers and new schools we need, but its funny watching them manipulate Citizens into believing otherwise.

Global news has the experts saying better immunity is to be had from the so-called Vaccine than what can be acquired naturally, that expert looks like a phag to me, I dont take advice from phags.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

Lots of things wrong with this^^ For starters, the numbers make it quite obvious that the vaccines, restrictions, masking, and mandates have done nothing to stop the spread or reduce hospitalizations. All the data we have proves that. We are two years in and nothing has changed. The data also tells us that more people have died since the vaccine rollout than before. We can compare our hospitalized rates, and case counts against other places that didnt initiate all the lockdowns and mandates and see very clearly that they obviously did nothing. The Yukon is a prime example. The public health officers right across the board have completely ignored and censored early treatments that have proven over and over again to save lives and reduce hospitalization and death by up to 85%. HQ and ivermectin are no longer "fringe' treatments. The data is overwhelming. Each day that goes by more doctors are stepping forward admitting it. Yet what do these public health officials you speak so highly of do with information, and how do they treat the doctors that come forward??? They censor them and take away their license to practice is what they do. Keep in mind that these drugs have extremely good safety profiles. In normal times doctors used them every day for a variety of illnesses. The fact that they are doing this should be cause for you to be very concerned about the motives behind it all. The only thing we hear about is how great the jabs are. Get the jab no matter what is the only thing they have to offer. No acknowledgment of the side effects, or the fact that even after the jab you can still get and spread covid. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is your other name Steve Redgwell?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,204
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.