Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WMR

Since you asked, Spectrum Health West MI had 380 Covid inpatients on 12-28. 84% were unvaccinated. If those in their ICUs, 93% we’re unvaccinated.

No real reason to conclude that Covid, or vaccines for it, were in any way associated with this young man’s death. Regardless, sorry to hear of this family’s tragedy. The pain is unimaginable.

Definition of unvaxed: Vaccinated with only one shot, or vaccinated with two shots but less than two weeks have passed since the second shot. Change that definition to anyone who's had the shot, and hospital stats will look dramatically different.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR
Since you asked, Spectrum Health West MI had 380 Covid inpatients on 12-28. 84% were unvaccinated. If those in their ICUs, 93% we’re unvaccinated.

No real reason to conclude that Covid, or vaccines for it, were in any way associated with this young man’s death. Regardless, sorry to hear of this family’s tragedy. The pain is unimaginable.

I'm unvaccinated, live in W. Michigan and had COVID on 12/28. It's been like a bad cold. Much like the vaccinated, I had early treatment, it just wasn't in the form of multiple mRNA injections. The unvaccinated are still widely going untreated prior to hospitalization in W. Michigan. It's a travesty driven by Spectrum's corporate treatment protocols.

That said, this thread and it's premise is beyond stupid. The guessing game nonsense is retarded.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My gosh. Some folks can build up a false narrative as quick as anyone I’ve seen.

Not recreational drugs, nor is it a vax issue.

He was undergoing routine shoulder surgery and had an issue with the anesthesia. A proper explanation of the issue is above my pay grade but local media, family and teammates have an accounting of it.

I’m going on memory here but ammonia levels during the surgery went seriously out of balance if I remember correctly. This led to his medical emergency eventually shutting down his brain and respiratory systems.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Godogs57
My gosh. Some folks can build up a false narrative as quick as anyone I’ve seen. .

Campfire protocol sir.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by WMR

Definition of unvaxed: Vaccinated with only one shot, or vaccinated with two shots but less than two weeks have passed since the second shot. Change that definition to anyone who's had the shot, and hospital stats will look dramatically different.

Not really. Mayo’s numbers show the vaccinated percentage just above 60%, with about 10% more having had one shot. This has been stable for months now. People have pretty well decided whether or not to be vaccinated. There is no huge number of partially vaccinated people to skew the data. A fair number of kids are probably partially vaccinated at this time. That would not affect hospital numbers much as it’s quite rare for a kid to be sick enough from Covid to require admission.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm not pro covid vax, but how did you guys connect those dots? There is no mention of covid or the vax in that article.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR

It's my understanding that vaccination status is self reported and thus could mean anything.

As an aside, Spectrum's monoclonal antibody clinics have zero availability. As of 12/26 they were booked out 10 days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'm not pro covid vax, but how did you guys connect those dots? There is no mention of covid or the vax in that article.

1. Step one is to not read the OP or subsequent posts.
2. Step two is to post whatever nonsense pops out of your head.
3. Step three is to repeat steps one and two.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It’s the campfire.
We specialize in connecting dots and reading sign.
Sheesh.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
My gosh. Some folks can build up a false narrative as quick as anyone I’ve seen. .

Campfire protocol sir.

Tinfoil hats required.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If I had to guess* , I'd say he either OD'd on pain pills, or had a blood clot from surgery. Why wouldn't you get an autopsy?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had to guess* , I'd say he either OD'd on pain pills, or had a blood clot from surgery. Why wouldn't you get an autopsy?

My gosh. Some folks can build up a false narrative as quick as anyone I’ve seen.

He was undergoing routine shoulder surgery and had an issue with the anesthesia. A proper explanation of the issue is above my pay grade but local media, family and teammates have an accounting of it.

I’m going on memory here but ammonia levels during the surgery went seriously out of balance if I remember correctly. This led to his medical emergency eventually shutting down his brain and respiratory systems.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kingston

1. Step one is to not read the OP or subsequent posts.
2. Step two is to post whatever nonsense pops out of your head.
3. Step three is to repeat steps one and two.

Bravo.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

It doesn't matter, there's an avalanche of cases.
[/quote]
There is also a tsunami of unvaxed people in ICU and on ventilators. Local hospital says 90% of all hospitalizations are this. So how about quantifying “avalanche”.
[/quote]

You leftist lying low life POS, which local hospital says 90% of all hospitalizations are unvaxed? Where is this Tsunami? It is too bad beating you stupid jackasses to death for lying isn't legal.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Question not made to you by the way. Funny here in Texas hospitalizations are way down, absolutely no tsunami of people on ventilators and you cannot get stats on percentages of people vaxed/unvaxed. They just do not hand that information out.

This is the 12/29 statewide reported covid related hospital caseload in Michigan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Those are regions not single hospitals.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by xarcher
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by elkcountry
HMMMMM, NO mention weather he was vaxed or not!

Wonder why!!??

Yep. I read through the whole thing expecting them to say he had just gotten a booster.

Of course you did.

Well, you must admit that it's happening quite a lot. There's an avalanche of such cases going on.

So, you can link to the "sudden cardiac death" data among young athletes for 2018 and 2019, and they were how much lower?

It doesn't matter, there's an avalanche of cases.

There is also a tsunami of unvaxed people in ICU and on ventilators. Local hospital says 90% of all hospitalizations are this. So how about quantifying “avalanche”.

You leftist lying low life POS, which local hospital says 90% of all hospitalizations are unvaxed? Where is this Tsunami? It is too bad beating you stupid jackasses to death for lying isn't legal.

You know as much about me as you do about what is going on in hospitals. Which is nothing of course. Don’t let your paranoia blind you, contact your local hospital or stroll thru the ICUs and figure out how they are fabricating the numbers.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Campfire protocol sir.

Tinfoil hats required.

🦫

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I see nobody has speculated on an OD of pain meds post surgery. It's far more likely than some crazy Covid vax assertions.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Eighteen year old athletes do not just keel over, dead. Something fishy here.

My friend's son did. He was a high-performance, clean-living, very popular kid. At 18 he graduated high school and, that fall, went off to college. He'd only been there a couple of days when, out throwing a frisbee around with some other kids one afternoon, he fell over dead. He had an undetected aortic aneurism and it just burst. That sort of thing happens sometimes.

Mathew 22: 37-39

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

How much are agents of the NWO paying you to insert this sort of thing here and elsewhere?????

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It’s the campfire.
We specialize in connecting dots and reading sign.
Sheesh.

We can put dots where there are none to connect also.............

It's easy....................................................................................................................

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.