Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Watching the Rose Bowl and just saw the DYKE'S Sporting Goods commercial. WTF does that biatch CEO think she's doing?

I'd love to see Dyke's fall on their tits.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Saw the same thing! WTF? I'd quit shopping there if I hadn't already quit shopping there!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What was the commercial about??

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Their job is to make sure that women attain their highest potential - not sell sporting goods.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dykes?.....sports shoe wear featuring 10" tongues?...

Those Dykes????

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Am I the only one that see’s the irony in a company ran by women is named….DICK’S!

Hope 2022 is their last year!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They certainly don’t seem to recognize who their target customer is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lmao... my son sent a DYKE friend of his probably about 24 over here last night to pick up something he needed. I answered the door and handed it to her. She was actually good-looking despite the short hair and dressing like a guy. LOL before she walked off I told her, you know what you need? she says what and I told her some dick lmao. My son texted me a little later says, Jesus dad lol.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Lmao... my son sent a DYKE friend of his probably about 24 over here last night to pick up something he needed. I answered the door and handed it to her. She was actually good-looking despite the short hair and dressing like a guy. LOL before she walked off I told her, you know what you need? she says what and I said, "a flashlight so you don't stumble in the potholes."

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Female CEO of a sporting goods chain ought to know who in the fugk her target audience is that are watching these bowl games.

Marketing 101 fail.

Brilliant business decisions like this and they won't be in business long.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've never set foot in Dyke's since they called all of us potential terrorists, in a round about way..

Last edited by reivertom; 01/01/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lmao... my son sent a DYKE friend of his probably about 24 over here last night to pick up something he needed. I answered the door and handed it to her. She was actually good-looking despite the short hair and dressing like a guy. LOL before she walked off I told her, you know what you need? she says what and I told her some dick lmao. My son texted me a little later says, Jesus dad lol.

Hahaha, you're such a DICK.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TFF

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
From what I hear, the Commie/Leftist idiots plan on losing the “Field & Stream” name (and it’s associated firearms, hunting and archery” departments), and replacing it with a “friendlier”, “Public Lands” moniker. Just like Herman’s, Models and Sports Authority before them, I expect it to be a HUGE disaster,’and see their sales PLUMMET. That bioch CEO is too stupid to connect the dots however, as LIEberalism truly IS a mental disorder.

“DICKS”…… there has. NEVER been a more fitting name for a company!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I hate going into the place, but it is the closest place I can get a hunting/fishing license. The place gives me the creeps, all the dudes are gay and the chicks give you an attitude when you buy an extra doe tag! Hope the place crashes and burns! Reminds me of going to the VA now, all women!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A sign of the times when the golf portion of the store is larger than the hunting section. It will probably be ruined even more when BPS buys them out.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My Hero!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jfc rog you should have invited her in an given her some you don't seem as hospitable as you used to. Must be the new year...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
What was the commercial about??

L.W.

Harness Racing?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven’t been in a dicks in couple years.

They used to have a decent fishing section with good sales.

Last time i went, it was gone along with anything to do with evil hunting.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (257man, 222ND, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,686
Posts18,534,471
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.