79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Any of you guys hear of KM Tactical? They sell a lot of inexpensive parts. I bought some inexpensive handguards from them. A local shop had some for $59, so I figured what the heck. Look exactly like my $270 Noveske NSR's, but a lot less money, and they work very well. Seem to be very rigid and accuracy stays the same:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Can you figure out which one is not a NSR?

They have some very light M-lok rails on sale right now. The op may want to check them out:
KM Tactical M-Lok skinny rail on sale: $39.95

Well I will be the Guinea pig lol I ordered everything from them minus barrel and Lower. Grand total was $292 which included shipping.

I believe all their stuff is Chinese made.

Cool like 90% of the stuff sold in this country…. Their BCG advertised made in America, along with their uppers. Now there float tubes different story probably.

I don't buy Chinese made goods when there are viable alternatives made in the US or made in countries that share our values and respect intellectual property rights. There are scathing reviews of KM Tactical's BCGs on ARF. Whether these reviews apply to their current crop, I don't know. With the shortages of the last two years, I've frequently contacted suppliers to ensure that I'm not buying Chinese made parts. With the exception of a very small window around the time of the Biden Bucks Covid stimulus, at no time has the parts supply compelled me to reevaluate my stance—I've not needed to accept Chinese made parts due to lack of alternatives or the wildly escalated pricing of alternatives. Granted all this hinges on my own personal values and my individual choice to prioritize not supporting the economies of my enemies.

I don't presume that these must necessarily also be your priorities, but would certainly understand if they were.

I have other AR’s nothing high end most bought from PSA and Anderson parts. Barrels from small barrel makers. Majority here will probably never put 1k rds through their AR’s. Most probably just sit in the gun safe. I have plenty of components I might just do a 1k rd test on these chepo parts. Will have to recruit some buds to help do it all in one day.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Any of you guys hear of KM Tactical? They sell a lot of inexpensive parts. I bought some inexpensive handguards from them. A local shop had some for $59, so I figured what the heck. Look exactly like my $270 Noveske NSR's, but a lot less money, and they work very well. Seem to be very rigid and accuracy stays the same:

Can you figure out which one is not a NSR?

They have some very light M-lok rails on sale right now. The op may want to check them out:
KM Tactical M-Lok skinny rail on sale: $39.95

Well I will be the Guinea pig lol I ordered everything from them minus barrel and Lower. Grand total was $292 which included shipping.

I believe all their stuff is Chinese made.

Cool like 90% of the stuff sold in this country…. Their BCG advertised made in America, along with their uppers. Now there float tubes different story probably.

I don't buy Chinese made goods when there are viable alternatives made in the US or made in countries that share our values and respect intellectual property rights. There are scathing reviews of KM Tactical's BCGs on ARF. Whether these reviews apply to their current crop, I don't know. With the shortages of the last two years, I've frequently contacted suppliers to ensure that I'm not buying Chinese made parts. With the exception of a very small window around the time of the Biden Bucks Covid stimulus, at no time has the parts supply compelled me to reevaluate my stance—I've not needed to accept Chinese made parts due to lack of alternatives or the wildly escalated pricing of alternatives. Granted all this hinges on my own personal values and my individual choice to prioritize not supporting the economies of my enemies.

I don't presume that these must necessarily also be your priorities, but would certainly understand if they were.

So rational, kingston.

Why are you here?
wink

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

I have other AR’s nothing high end most bought from PSA and Anderson parts. Barrels from small barrel makers. Majority here will probably never put 1k rds through their AR’s. Most probably just sit in the gun safe. I have plenty of components I might just do a 1k rd test on these chepo parts. Will have to recruit some buds to help do it all in one day.

If you really want to test these parts, put a Rare Breed trigger in the build and you won't need any help putting 1k rounds through the gun.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

If you really want to test these parts, put a Rare Breed trigger in the build and you won't need any help putting 1k rounds through the gun.

Nope just build a regular ol AR 15 run mil spec trigger like majority would run. Don’t forget many here on this site are the exception to the rule. If this thang breaks so be it…

Last edited by 79S; 01/07/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 61 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,296
Posts18,487,032
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.