Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
dude I don't know when it ends. its damn right depressing looking around and seeing how compliant people are. its jaded my view of man kind. my wife and I talk about this everyday. We say to each other. how in the hell do people keep putting up with this.

My wife and I have the same conversations… I work with a lot of guys that have the same view and many of them are “ready to go”…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's scamdemic and instead of Kilgore on the beach it's me wearing an FM53 with mirrored outserts standing in a Raley's in Carson City.

Is this code?
I don't have a dam clue what any of it means.
Except for Carson City. That makes sense.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I work for a large internationally known company. They had a mask mandate for us unclean non vaxars. They just changed policy due to the upswing in infections and are requiring all employees to wear a mask when within 6’ of a coworker. The email ended with encouraging everyone to get vaxed. So the vaccine works but you have to where a mask even if you have the vaccine and the boosters… makes zero sense and managed to piss off everyone vaxed or not.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by 450BM
dude I don't know when it ends. its damn right depressing looking around and seeing how compliant people are. its jaded my view of man kind. my wife and I talk about this everyday. We say to each other. how in the hell do people keep putting up with this.

My wife and I have the same conversations… I work with a lot of guys that have the same view and many of them are “ready to go”…

I don't think any of us are "going anywhere" any time soon, we are all too dependent and too comfortable and have been for too long. We will talk ourselves blue in the face and right up the ramps into the cattle cars... "Yeah, they can round us up, haul us down to the stock yards and make us line up, that's all fine, but I'll have absolutely, totally had enough if they actually try to load us on some cattle car..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“I earnestly pray that the Omnipotent Being who has not deserted the cause of America in the hour of its extremest hazard, will never yield so fair a heritage of freedom a prey to Anarchy or Despotism.”

—George Washington, Letter to James McHenry, July 31, 1788

IC B2

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
When Trump gets back in office!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Welcome to the o' 'fire.

😊😊😊

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The hardest part of "15 days to flatten the curve" are the first two years.

Go-ahead and give Alex Jones the credit....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Originally Posted by 450BM

I don't think any of us are "going anywhere" any time soon, we are all too dependent and too comfortable and have been for too long. We will talk ourselves blue in the face and right up the ramps into the cattle cars... "Yeah, they can round us up, haul us down to the stock yards and make us line up, that's all fine, but I'll have absolutely, totally had enough if they actually try to load us on some cattle car..."

Sounds like you would have been very happy living in Germany in the 30’s.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It isn't going to end, until the gullible can't be manipulated anymore.

Which means, it isn't going to end, until the covtards can admit that they were taken in by a line of bullshit about a completely normal set of circumstances.

Which means, it ain't ever gonna end.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The hardest part of "15 days to flatten the curve" are the first two years.

Oh, [bleep], that's awesome. Sad, but funny.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As long as there are Karens, we will have the Karen Disease.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am wondering what the OP ate. laughing. I can guess though. Looks like another troll/sock puppet

Sam......

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Mordor on the Potomac.

...I just spit up a little bit of my morning coffee. Good one!

To answer the OP's question, in my opinion, never. At least not until the people of the world begin ignoring, en masse, all of the restrictions, rules and mandates put forth by each country's respective 'Sauron'.

Until that day comes, they'll ride this pony till it collapses.

Remember that human nature, through government, will take as much power as the people allow, and will never relinquish it voluntarily.

Last edited by J23; 01/09/22.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's hard to isolate the Covid reality from the hysteria - and exploitation. On the other hand(s) Dollar hegemony is collapsing simultaneously into inflationary abyss. It can no longer be propped up by FED policy, stock markets, or flaccid American military might. China, the slave state, controls our economy. Virtually impossible to reclaim at this point. Supply chain bromides or opportunistic price gouging complicate the picture of a Globalist Reset enjoying the surge; not exactly a fresh hatched goal. Wiping out Western Civilization accomplishment and its Christian refinements by floods of illiterate, (very) foreign "migrants" surely is a curious coincidence. Lawmakers cannot seem to eliminate the incentives, like abolishing the 14th Amendment. If the Supremes legitimize mandates for such a spurious pandemic ,all pretense of lawful order ends. Things fall apart....The big question is indeed, when?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I am wondering what the OP ate.

LOL. But to answer the question, I think we're just about there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Eye8One2
At what point do people say enough is enough and just say no more. This virus has turned into an IQ test Etc Etc. When will people start having eyes to see and ears to hear? I apologize this being my first post but from what we all have been seeing this last almost 2 years it's just sad. Remember 15 days to stop the spread. So when do those 15 days happen?

You do realize you are typing to a lot of people who really believe this corona virus pandemic is just made up bull S h I t.

This will end when the morons here and elsewhere stop passing on mis-information and lies about the virus

The pandemic will end when these morons start thinking about other human being instead of comparing the wearing of
masks and getting vaccinate to the holocaust.

This will end when that moron Marjorie Taylor Greene stops letting the ignorance escape from her mind to her mouth.

As of now reality says the morons are wining, people are dying and the pandemic will end after most everyone has been infected.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Eye8One2
At what point do people say enough is enough and just say no more. This virus has turned into an IQ test Etc Etc. When will people start having eyes to see and ears to hear? I apologize this being my first post but from what we all have been seeing this last almost 2 years it's just sad. Remember 15 days to stop the spread. So when do those 15 days happen?

You do realize you are typing to a lot of people who really believe this corona virus pandemic is just made up bull S h I t.

This will end when the morons here and elsewhere stop passing on mis-information and lies about the virus

The pandemic will end when these morons start thinking about other human being instead of comparing the wearing of

This will end when that moron Marjorie Taylor Greene stops letting the ignorance escape from her mind to her mouth.

As of now reality says the morons are wining, people are dying and the pandemic will end after most everyone has been infected.

I'm sorry to hear about your lobotomy......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whig
When Trump gets back in office!

This whole thing is a follower problem. Changing who to follow doesn't change that problem.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, akrange, 16 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 837 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,940
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.