Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Whig Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
So now it is all above board and public. "President" Biden has again dictated law from the White House ("White Supremacy" House?) that monoclonal antibody medication shall be selectively given to non-Whites as a priority. Any people with Covid infection who have high risk for dying (mainly those who are hospitalized because they were not treated in the early phase of the virus properly!) shall be ignored for the proven-beneficial monoclonal antibody treatment to, instead, give the limited supply to non-White patients.

The official statement is thus:

One such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequities."

Why isn't Congress convening to immediately impeach him for this blatant unconstitutional act? They would have already done so if Trump had dictated this commandment!

God help us all!

(I am currently, for any potential illness and medication treatment purposes, declaring myself non-White at this point!)

Last edited by Whig; 01/09/22.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We are all at least as native as elizabeth warren.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
On Tucker Carlson the other night the feature was how radically (stupid) NPR had become. They claim that not being obese is racist. You heard right: having a low BMI and thus controlling your blood sugar and blood pressure; that's racist. crazy It's been studied and proven, so don't question it.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
I am stunned that this could be spoken of and taken seriously none the less implemented.. IN AMERICA???

So now this f-ing moron in the whitehouse is the arbiter of the Hippocratic oath??
Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Gun violence is considered a health issue with libs. To me it’s usually a lifestyle issue. Edk

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
NY Governor Kathy Hochul has joined Biden in prioritizing desperately needed Covid treatments to non-whites. How could any of this be legal?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gee, its almost like they are tying to get rid of whypeepo

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Biden and the rest of the commies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is dipping his toe in the genocide pool and has found the water to be a good temperature.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug Biden and the rest of the commies.

100% agree. obiden is not running anything, it’s obummer and his cronies, obiden is just a puppet. He does what he is told. This country is circling the drain under this administration. It amazes me how it went from prosperous to almost rock bottom in such a short time, that took some effort.

NRA Endowment Member
IC B3

W
Whig Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
And Soros and others control obummer. He's never been smart enough to say or do anything on his own without the puppet strings being manipulated.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ERK
Gun violence is considered a health issue with libs. To me it’s usually a lifestyle issue. Edk [/quo
[quote=Tarquin]On Tucker Carlson the other night the feature was how radically (stupid) NPR had become. They claim that not being obese is racist. You heard right: having a low BMI and thus controlling your blood sugar and blood pressure; that's racist. crazy It's been studied and proven, so don't question it.

Proven and studied by idiots .

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Nothing new here. Democrats have always been racist.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I’m feeling racially discriminated against.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whig
And Soros and others control obummer. He's never been smart enough to say or do anything on his own without the puppet strings being manipulated.

Yes. You're correct.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
NY Governor Kathy Hochul has joined Biden in prioritizing desperately needed Covid treatments to non-whites. How could any of this be legal?

It's not, but you forget who's running the country.

Might get overturned in the right court venue, surely won't in the wrong court venue.........................that should tell you something right there.

MM

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Democrats, the party of HATE

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Vice President even called him a racist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whig
So now it is all above board and public. "President" Biden has again dictated law from the White House ("White Supremacy" House?) that monoclonal antibody medication shall be selectively given to non-Whites as a priority. Any people with Covid infection who have high risk for dying (mainly those who are hospitalized because they were not treated in the early phase of the virus properly!) shall be ignored for the proven-beneficial monoclonal antibody treatment to, instead, give the limited supply to non-White patients.

The official statement is thus:

One such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequities."

Why isn't Congress convening to immediately impeach him for this blatant unconstitutional act? They would have already done so if Trump had dictated this commandment!

God help us all!

(I am currently, for any potential illness and medication treatment purposes, declaring myself non-White at this point!)

I like what you are doing here. I joined a knitting forum just so I could bitch non-stop and rant about everything other than knitting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To all the Progs wishing for Government-run healthcare - This is it! Enjoy it Haole!

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 16 invisible), 1,946 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,893
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.