Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I have to see the data set and controls employed before I accept this conclusion.

Here's one of the big problems with studies of this nature. The distribution of who's vaccinated is not random. There are correlations between certain conditions and the allocation of vaccines. One example is age. The older you are the higher the death rate. So who did we give the vaccine to first? That's right, those most at risk, the old, the over weight, those with diabetes etc. We didn't begin by giving it to the young an healthy, nor did we administer it in a double blind test with a proper control group. As a result this simplistic thinking of comparing the death rates of the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated is not valid.

Can you point to the double blind, randomized study, that convinced you to take the vaccine?

There never has been one.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Poor bastard. I did a screen shot of the video of him keeling over. The pic of him isnt slanted. He is.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Whoops, Freudian slip. Yep, the truth is coming out. Get it on Twitter and watch the video if they havent blocked it yet.

The orig request was for 50 years to withholding Pfizer data from their 47 top Chynese Pharma SCIENTISTS but was later changed to 75 years. Duh?

The styme? Pfizer said it has almost 400,000 pages of info to release so they will release 500 pp a month. Yeah, sure.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

I've said that the vaccine isn't safe from the get go

Agreed and stated the same. This was always about money, not saving lives

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This was always about money, not saving lives

And control.

Don't forget control.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Did Biteme, Piglosi and Faukki tell us the truth about this or about the dangerous heart attack causing Hydroxychloroquine thats sold OTC in many African countries, which BTW ( along with India) wont let Gates (who says the worlds biggest danger is overpopulation whistle) try any of his vaxes on their people.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The reason they want its release delayed for 75 years is that it contains lies like reporting a little girl who became paralyzed and deathly ill from the vaccine as "stomach ache."

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why are they wanting to vax kids who average having 0 covid risks?

The Govt is not our friend. Not the congress, Biden, the CIA, not Big Pharma, not the FBY, not bitemes cabinet positions, the DOJ, MSM, Goog, F Book or twitter, not the Dept of Energy or education or SC.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Just for you, AS.

Like MRBA TECH Inventer Dr Robert Malone said, the disaster of this vaccine will be with us for GENERATIONS.

UNIV STUDY SHOWS RISKS OUTWEIGH THE BENEFITS.

Univ Study shows Vax Risks outweigh Benefits.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._age-stratified_all-cause_mortality_risk

Doc,
That appears to be a better study than the previous, but it suffers from some of the same limitation, i.e. it's time series only.
As you should know, correlation does not equal causation, and sometimes the direction of causality can be difficult to determine. Here's and important question not address in our study, Does increased vaccination rates cause an increase in Covid infections/deaths, or does an increase in Covid infections/deaths cause an increase in vaccination rates?

One of the problems using times series data for Covid analysis is we didn't begin vaccination everyone at the same time. Sometimes this can be a benefit, but it introduces additional challenge, that need to be properly controlled for, if other conditions are changing across time, such as local outbreaks. For the most part, the drive to force more vaccinations occurs as infection, hospitalization, and death rates are increasing.
Additionally, we vaccinated the old people first, when the dominate stain in this country was still Beta. We didn't start vaccinating children until Beta was mostly done and we were onto delta and Mu. Now we have a new condition called Omicron to which this study will apply to even less.

As for my personal interpretation of the available data, I believe the real answers are not as simple as we'd like, but here's my most simplistic interpretation. The older, fatter and sicker you are, the greater the likely hood you'll benefit from the vaccine(s). As a result, the simplistic declarations from simple minded government, and single variate analysis with limited controls by well meaning scientist often miss the mark.

I believe that with the right data set I could develop a model that would tell YOU weather or not YOU should get the vaccine, and perhaps even which on based on our personal risk factors. Unfortunately, due to data privacy laws such as HIPPA it's unlikely such a data set can be assembled in time to actually help anyone. Even if I could too may people on The Fire wouldn't listen anyways since they are incapable of comprehending the concept of multivariate analysis and are stuck in their all-or-nothing world.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You know what this means, more kids have gotten sick from viral infections, staph, strep, e coli etc from wearing a mask than they have the COVID-19.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How can a doctor even question the Fauci regime, with this hanging over them?

“Physicians who generate and spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation or disinformation are risking disciplinary action by state medical boards, including the suspension or revocation of their medical license.”
And
“We are particularly concerned about physicians who use their authority to denigrate vaccination at a time when vaccines continue to demonstrate excellent effectiveness against severe illness, hospitalization and death."
From
https://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2021/10/07/the_problems_with_censoring_doctors_over_their_covid-19_stances_797819.html#!

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
AS, good luck on trusting Biden and Fauki.

The CEO of Pfizer was blocked last year from going to Israel because he wasnt vaxed.

Give me a good reason to why WH staff and Congressional staff and Big Pharma staff are excluded from the vax mandates.

Why do hospitals deny ones legal rights to religious exemptions?

AS, you are far from stupid. Vladimir Zelenko is the Dr to more of tge worlds presidents than any other. Do you even use your intellect to evalute his information or trash it out of hand.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
According to the observations of Dr Peter McCullough were the vaccines any other drug in any other time they would have been taken off the market due to the associated death rate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have to see the data set and controls employed before I accept this conclusion.

Here's one of the big problems with studies of this nature. The distribution of who's vaccinated is not random. There are correlations between certain conditions and the allocation of vaccines. One example is age. The older you are the higher the death rate. So who did we give the vaccine to first? That's right, those most at risk, the old, the over weight, those with diabetes etc. We didn't begin by giving it to the young an healthy, nor did we administer it in a double blind test with a proper control group. As a result this simplistic thinking of comparing the death rates of the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated is not valid.

Can you point to the double blind, randomized study, that convinced you to take the vaccine?

Not that these particular studies convinced me to take any specific action, but such studies do exist. They are required for all phase 1, 2, and 3 trials.
Here:

Pfizer: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

AstraZeneca: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746

Moderna: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427

You do realize that many of these studies will not be completed until May of 2023? Right?

We are in the middle of a massive Phase III clinical trial only there is no data collection for the 243 million people who have volunteered in the study.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Not that these particular studies convinced me to take any specific action, but such studies do exist. They are required for all phase 1, 2, and 3 trials.
Here:

Pfizer: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

AstraZeneca: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746

Moderna: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427

You do realize that many of these studies will not be completed until May of 2023? Right?

We are in the middle of a massive Phase III clinical trial only there is no data collection for the 243 million people who have volunteered in the study.

You would think a little follow-up would occur. I've never asked a Covid vaccine recipient. Are there any tests or surveys following the shots?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth.

Also, we have a brain.

So now we are having an explosion of COVID cases after how many millions of Americans are double and triple vaxed?

Cases up last Sept over 300%, after 200 million were vaxed, from Sept 2020. That says the vaxes dont work.

Why take a risk for nothing.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DocRocket

It's probably a kiss of death for me to say I agree with you, but I agree with you. Depending on the bias of individuals here on the 24HCF, I am a communist, a right-wing zealot, a pawn of Big Pharma, a know-nothing, etc, etc... but I realize my opinions on the SARS-CoV2 pandemic and the vaccines, as I've expressed them on these pages, has many of our compatriots foaming at the mouth. Sorry if my endorsement causes you more problems.

You also cited in a followup post the links to the randomized trials for three of the vaccines, that's important. Thanks.

One of the biggest problems we have in the current mess is that, as usually happens with science, a bunch of different researchers are studying what they think is important, using the methods they think are best, and because there is no single overriding authority dictating what will be studied and how, the results of all these studies tend to show contradictions and disagreements that may be real, or they may be artefactual.

But the fact that we do not have a single overriding authority dictating the direction of research is, btw, also one of the biggest strengths of the world of science.

It's going to take a long time to sort out what has happened in this pandemic. It will be sorted out by the scientists and historians in time. Unfortunately, the , hence the insanity we encounter every day coming from people who want a definitive answer Right Now.

But the truth will become apparent with time. It always does.

The problem isn't that "vast majority of the world is not willing to wait for these processes to take their natural course."

What's at issue is the widespread silencing of dissenting voices in the present. What's at issue is that a singular solution is being forced on the masses. What's at issue is the jettisoning of individual participation, self determination, and autonomy. What's at issue is dogmatic group think is being masqueraded as science. What's at issue is the crippling of healthcare systems by the systematic throttling of individual provider professionalism. What's at issue is paternalistic institutionalism's rapid accession toward dominating best practices and the stifling of innovative inputs from practitioners.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Americas most vaxed city vs cases in Fl. Its a clue.

Too bad we always want to get safe the easy way. No need to get sunshine, D3, Zinc, Selinium, C, etc. Get the jab and be safe, like many of these suckers did

.[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/63RWFkN9/Screenshot-20220109-15

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes, to who asked about studies on immunity.

Yes to Kingston. You nailed it. Violation our Constitutional rights. Illegal coercion. Crimes against humanity.

Nuremberg trials coming.

The last round got many Drs and reporters hung.

As Que said, they wont be able to walk the streets. I pray Que is right. If not, we're dead.

Either Trump and the Patriots come back or the NWO wins and you wont be hunting by 2024. They want us dead. If they get control they wont be being nice like they have in the past while trying to get control by using the snowflakes. They arent being nice in Australia or Denmark now. If the US falls to them the schiett will hit the fan overnight and all over the world. The scum are chomping at the bit.

Its why they are vaxing kids. They cant wait to reduce the worlds population. It was to have already happened under Hilry with Agenda 2020. Because of Trump its been changed to Agenda 2030.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Next time any of you have a medical emergency maybe you otta go see the inventor of the optical mouse or one of his peers instead of someone like Doc Rocket..

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (10ring1, 426crown, 222ND, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 23 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,647
Posts18,533,769
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.