Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Whig
And Soros and others control obummer. He's never been smart enough to say or do anything on his own without the puppet strings being manipulated.

Yes. You're correct.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

Yep. Joes in charge of coloring books and playdoe in the WH Basement. And sniffing little children. Nothing more.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why isn't Congress convening to immediately impeach him for this blatant unconstitutional act?

Because Congress is controlled by Democrats.

What are you, dumb or something?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
And Soros and others control obummer. He's never been smart enough to say or do anything on his own without the puppet strings being manipulated.

Yes. You're correct.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

Yep. Joes in charge of coloring books and playdoe in the WH Basement. And sniffing little children. Nothing more.

All ready been caught doing that stuff I want to see the video of him sniffing little kids while crapping his pants so everyone can witness joe performing in all his glory. Lol it couldn't get any better

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
On Tucker Carlson the other night the feature was how radically (stupid) NPR had become. They claim that not being obese is racist. You heard right: having a low BMI and thus controlling your blood sugar and blood pressure; that's racist. crazy It's been studied and proven, so don't question it.

Well, I guess that means you can call the NAACP and tell them to cross me off the list. The next time the doctor tells me to lose weight, I'll tell him I'm doing my part to heal the racial divide.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"longstanding systemic health and social inequities."

Got a link on this? Thx

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

W
Whig Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
W
My quote is from this link past about half way down the article.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ioritizes-race-administering-covid-drugs

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't think even South Africa with all their anti white policies has gone as far as Biden. Giving health care based on race is just way to far. Pretty much an attempt at genocide against the race that isn't allowed life saving treatments. This is going way too far. Imagine if they did the same against any other ethnic group.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/09/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Biden is dipping his toe in the genocide pool and has found the water to be a good temperature.

Testing. Testing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Biden is dipping his toe in the genocide pool and has found the water to be a good temperature.

Testing. Testing.

So says the guy with a picture of a Nazi solder for an avatar.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Aren’t most of those fuquers white at the White House including Biden!

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Whig: Welcome to the CampFire and on occasion I have to remind many of the CampFirers here that they should be MORE careful who they vote into public office!
Sad situation that china joe and his ho are getting away with so much deceit, distortion, dishonesty, divisiveness and "racism".
Consider for a moment, if you will, former President of the United States of America - Donald J. Trump implementing a policy where ONLY whites could get medical care and negro's, Indians, Asians, Mexicans, Haitians, Guatamalaen's and South Sea islanders wouldn't get said medical treatment.
He would be vilified mercilessly while on his way to the nearest federal prison - to await execution by firing squad!
The same should be inflicted on china joe and his ho - should it not?
Sadly it will not be.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Testing. Testing.

So says the guy with a picture of a Nazi solder for an avatar.

I love that you hate it..

you illiterate fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two observations;
1. While it WOULD be considered racism if practiced against any other race, it’s not racist if against whites.
That same bizarre twist could be said against white males (misogyny), and straight white males (homophobic).

2. The ONLY viable solution is to pinpoint the disease and then relentlessly eradicate it, and the name of the disease is “Liberalism”, which is obviously an acronym for “Communism”.
The only way to be sure of a lasting, final cure is to eliminate the host carrier in each and every instance.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
You guys have not mentioned much about Obama's purchase of a house in Hawaii? Think about that choice, away from the mainland. Its a island and would be hard to reach during a civil war created by him and his cronies.
Any suitcase nukes on the mainland would not have fall out in his area. Prevailing winds come from the west.

I think the move to buy in Hawaii was a thought out plan. He could destroy the country and remain sheltered off shore.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,624
Posts18,492,811
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.