😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
Never heard of this Dolph before the the doughnut shop shooting, and never gave it another thought until now. Only 71, not 79 and could give a ph ucgh about any rapper, dead or alive! The police work was fine, not anything special. The reward did the real work!

They had first 2 suspects before the reward was even offered.

You didnt have to know this person before his death, I certainly did not but if youre on here everyday, you should be able to remember the mental glue of that car’s paint job and this fella’s semi ridiculous name from the previous thread and the nonstop mocking of that name on other unassociated threads for several days after that. . That is the 79 years old part.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who??
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I must break you!

Come on baby make it hurt so good

What's this got to do with Lapua?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who??
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I must break you!

Come on baby make it hurt so good

Look at the basket on him!

Yeah...it's gonna hurt!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ya know the real impotence of this thread was to acknowledge the manhunt. To say the reward money did all the work is cheap.

Lots of rewards go unclaimed in murders like this. People don’t want their homes shot up in the middle of the night by 100 round drum mags.

Maybe folks in these communities are just finally getting tired of this crap AND the many cold cases after the fact.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Never heard of this Dolph before the the doughnut shop shooting, and never gave it another thought until now. Only 71, not 79 and could give a ph ucgh about any rapper, dead or alive! The police work was fine, not anything special. The reward did the real work!

They had first 2 suspects before the reward was even offered.

You didnt have to know this person before his death, I certainly did not but if youre on here everyday, you should be able to remember the mental glue of that car’s paint job and this fella’s semi ridiculous name from the previous thread and the nonstop mocking of that name on other unassociated threads for several days after that. . That is the 79 years old part.

First I would have had to care enough to read more than the first couple posts! So many threads are started, then hijacked with off the wall bs, I just move along. I usually check here in the morning, at lunch and in the evenings. On now while I rock my granddaughter as she sleeps. I remember when it happened, about the same week my wife, lost a cousin, and friend the same day. Anyway I still want the front clip off a Crown Victoria, I remember that far back.🤔

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Right, I been thinning the vic herd lately. Can I interest you in a few dodge caravans? 🥴

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the guy from the rocky movie got smoked? did they kill that weird black chick/dude/whatever that he was banging too?

My diploma is a DD214
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Right, I been thinning the vic herd lately. Can I interest you in a few dodge caravans? 🥴

No Dodges had a few, but never a good one. Now if you had a Blues Brothers cop car, maybe! Then I could pawn it off on some unsuspecting nun!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
https://www.theblaze.com/news/boy-r...CTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Another one BLM should be wailing about.

But.......not a sound

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No Dodges had a few, but never a good one. Now if you had a Blues Brothers cop car, maybe! Then I could pawn it off on some unsuspecting nun!

JFC... focus you damn hillbillies this is about great police work not wrecked cars in your yard that haven't moved in 10 years and won't for the next. The po po did some great work here that what this thread is about lets's bring it around

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salty303

JFC... focus you damn hillbillies this is about great police work not wrecked cars in your yard that haven't moved in 10 years and won't for the next. The po po did some great work here that what this thread is about lets's bring it around

I have a crown vic station wagon.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sigh.... such a loss frown

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Don't want no Focus either, consumable cars.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I have a crown vic station wagon.

Is the glass good?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Christ on crutch.
5 star general of police.
TBL loves themselves trinkets like they're North Koreans

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They knew who the shooter was 10 minutes after he was smoked . Yes the 15k reward worked wonders .

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The OG Young 'Dolph:

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
acy Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A

JFC

I swear I have to do so much around here. Take yall fuggin jellyfish Prevagen memory pills.

This is such a thankless endeavor

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...power-bruh-lost-a-nutha-one#Post16630319

Well there you go. I forgot about that dude because I forgot to take my Prevagen memory pill.😰

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,571
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.