Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by pahick

Its addicting I know that. I drink a gallon of this tea/day. I always have it with me at work. The ONLY time I drink water is in my after workout drink.

Holy fook, a gallon a day! You might consider switching to chewing khat.

I dont even know wtf that is lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Ill pass....

Common Side Effects
Since it is only a mild stimulant, people sometimes mistakenly believe that khat does not have any serious side effects. But though khat is a relatively low-risk drug, it's associated with an increased risk for a variety of medical complications, including:7

Blurred vision
Constipation
Dental disease
Dizziness
Headaches
Hemorrhoids
Impotence
Weight loss

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are we talking Green Tea brewed from leaves or the Lipton crap you buy in a store?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My triglycerides are normally too high to get an LDL reading. I had to give up sweets and sodie pop. If I don't get my numbers in line by Feb 4 I've got to go on expensive drugs. And I'm already on enough drugs for my heart

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Hell mine were like 500 and I had untreated diabetes and didn't know it.

Did you get it straightened out?

The only thing I know to do is cut this GD tea out pronto and maybe hop on Keto. But I dont even know how the hell Keto works. Gonna be a bitch I know that. Gotta cut the tea and carbs ASAP!

Keto messed up my stomach and bowel movements pretty bad. I gave up on that route

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Are we talking Green Tea brewed from leaves or the Lipton crap you buy in a store?

https://www.turkeyhill.com/drinks/iced-tea/green-tea

2 for $5 and I usually get 4 gal every couple days

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Lol omg that's basically an IV of sugar

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
My triglycerides are normally too high to get an LDL reading. I had to give up sweets and sodie pop. If I don't get my numbers in line by Feb 4 I've got to go on expensive drugs. And I'm already on enough drugs for my heart

Dude get on it and fix it pronto. Hey this schit aint nothin to play with, im worried....enough that im changing schit NOW! It can be reverse in some people. I just hope im one. You too.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im not sure if a statin would help that much, even so I really dont wanna go the drug route. Called me dad earlier cause he lowered his cholesterol with red yeast rice, niacin and fish oil. His is perfect now. Went and bought those items this afternoon. Know it wont help the triglycerides, but will help the other markers.

The Dr. has me on fish oil pills for my triglycerides. They brought me down out of the danger zone. Buy I'm still too high

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
That's a lot.

Youre tellin me! I know guys who drink a schit ton of soda. And here I thought I was drinking healthier than them. HA! Im a fuggin idiot! Im not a freak who checks all the labels, but guess who's gonna be a freak now!

Used know a guy who drank a 12 pack of coke a day.

You should have seen my doctors face when he figured out that I drank between a half a case to a case of sodas a day, ate one meal a day and the next 12 hours I lived on Rice Krispy Treats grin

I ended up going to the kool aid packs in bottled water and went to the 5 to 1 deal on the carbs. If it has 5 carbs, it needs to have at least 1 fiber.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give up the sweetened drinks, tighten up your overall diet, and try intermittent fasting.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This is what I posted in '18...

Will it/wont it kill you? I read a lot about how bad it is for you. Also read its no different than cane sugar. Whats your take?

Now, not sure my maths right here, so ill try. This the high fructose corn syrup consumption from ONE source in my "diet" laugh

Turkey Hill Iced Green Tea
12 oz drink
total sugar 23g( probably mix of hfcs and cane sugar, but im assuming 100% hfcs)

Ave gallon/day.

23g/12oz=1.92g/oz
1.92gx128oz(gal)= 245.76g/gal
245.76g= .54lbs/gal
.54lbsx365days/yr=197lbs

197lbs high fructose corn syrup consumed per year from just one source. Again, this is most likely a mix of hfcs and cane sugar, from just one source that I consume. Kinda eye opening! Not sure how I still only weight 162lbs and not a fat phug, but pretty sure it aint good for my health issues!

I dont weight 162 anymore. 189 more muscular, but apparently NOT healthy!!!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Lol omg that's basically an IV of sugar

You aint schittin!!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fishnpbr
Give up the sweetened drinks, tighten up your overall diet, and try intermittent fasting.

Will do! Thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dude get on it and fix it pronto. Hey this schit aint nothin to play with, im worried....enough that im changing schit NOW! It can be reverse in some people. I just hope im one. You too.

Yeah I hope we both get it under control. My Doc told me I'm right there knocking on the Diabetes door. Anyway I'm on week two without sugar

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Yeah I hope we both get it under control. My Doc told me I'm right there knocking on the Diabetes door. Anyway I'm on week two without sugar

Good luck!! Its gonna be hell!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It ain't fun that's for sure!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Im gonna start watchin a few of this dudes videos. He seems to be a Keto king of sorts. Not sure ill understand wtf hes sayin, seems gets technical.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,660 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,908
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.