Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Im just wondering what R puke Kevin is wanting to have run for POTUS in 24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
More Alinsky. The D's accusing the R's of doing what the D's have been doing all along...

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’m pretty sure that republicans had to turn in their balls when Reagan’s term was over and the establishment put daddy Bush into office. At this point in history I can believe that conservatives still have balls but not Republicans.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That guy is an Establishment hack and has no balls at all. You want some balls, put Jordon in as the next Speaker, or Louie Gohmert...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Toss those Republican Colored Glasses to see clearly.

Hell 5 red states sent in forged elector certificates prior J6.

proof?

For all the good it won't do here.
https://www.americanoversight.org/a...phony-certificates-of-pro-trump-electors

Good find. Which certificates are fake? How could Biden have a 33% approval rating after 81 million votes?
https://www.amazon.com/Laptop-Hell-Hunter-Secrets-President/dp/163758105X
Suggested reading.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
If the GOP was going to do anything about anything besides blow smoke out their ass they would have done it the first two years Trump was in office and the GOP had control of both houses.

What they say now can be taken as complete lies or total BS.

Same bullschit, different day

Not everything McCarthy says are lies and BS, after all he did say this, when referring to the Republican Party and the RNC

“Nobody is going to contest the 2020 election”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Well this is something unusual anymore - a Republican showing he has some balls and is willing to fight the demonrats on their level and with ferocity!
Good for him.
I will believe it when I actually see it happen though.

LINK: https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/01/...arthys-threat-to-house-democrats-n505486

He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

McCarthy does not have any balls. trump has them in a jar in his trophy room as he does most other republicans.
Loyal trump jockstraps get to go to Mar-A-Lago and visit them on special occasions. Most republicans are ball less.

Last edited by funnybone; 01/13/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of you here are just plain straight up liars and spreaders of mis-information. trump in the king of lies and mis-information.
So what does that make the jockstraps of trump, liars too.

It is sad that so many people support a narcissistic philandering pig of a man. If trump has the qualities you admire in other people
then I pity you all. So head off to Mar-A-Lago and see if trump will give you your ball back.

As I see it most of you are spineless weak minded fools who need a strong man authoritarian autocratic dick tater to run your miserable lives.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
funniebone: You are not funny.
You are stupid though.
And IF you are stupid enough to even try to declare MY life as "miserable" then you are nothing more than a lying piece of demonratdogshit.
I feel sorry for you - but I have taken all the steps I can to protect myself, my family and my country from bitter, vindictive, anti-Amercian ignoramus's like YOU!
You are worthless - don't even try to pass judgement on worthy people.
I won't let you get away with that.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sell us on Biden funnybone.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone
Most of you here are just plain straight up liars and spreaders of mis-information. trump in the king of lies and mis-information.
So what does that make the jockstraps of trump, liars too.

It is sad that so many people support a narcissistic philandering pig of a man. If trump has the qualities you admire in other people
then I pity you all. So head off to Mar-A-Lago and see if trump will give you your ball back.

As I see it most of you are spineless weak minded fools who need a strong man authoritarian autocratic dick tater to run your miserable lives.

Spoken like a true looser who's economic existence is tied to the government handouts. Which government entity do you leach from?

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And this clown claims to be from Texas? Most likely he's a Commiefornia transplant who doesn't even know what a stump broke heifer is!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor funnybone.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RARER!
Honest Republicans.

Rare as they may be, comparatively speaking, honest democrats are all but extinct. Joe Biden, in the less than honest category, made Donald Trump look like a piker. Trump would lie about the most ineffectual stuff and was prone to exaggeration. Biden wouldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it as long as it would get a single vote from the dumbest person in the country. Hell, every time Biden forgets his instructions and tells the truth, Peppermint Patty flies to the microphone to "correct" him and do damage control lest the public know the actual truth.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
RARER!
Honest Republicans.
Honest Dems are simply non-existent... Have been for decades..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,470
Posts18,471,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.