-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Is she connected to the IDF and Ehud Barak?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus,

Gwennie made the list.

God, the 80's had some cool music!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Jeebus,

Gwennie made the list.

That song came out in 1995

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
Originally Posted by guy57
Hmmmm, Epstein provided Bill Clinton with dozens and dozens of flights on air [bleep] one as it was called yet not a peep. REALLY??? Maybe the hildabeast is going to run again.

Damn right she's going to run again. Count on it!

Yep, she'll be here soon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Jeebus,

Gwennie made the list.

That song came out in 1995

Damn, I'm getting old. Could have sworn I'd seen it on the MTV in the late 80's.

Musta been smokin' good stuff?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't know what the age of consent was on that island or how coerced any of them girls were. Not my point, epstein is dead just like all the others who had something on the Clinton's and wouldn't give a plugged nickle for ghislaines living 6 months after her trial tatttle tale or not ,she's just a loose end that will be silenced. I don't even care that some 17-18 bimbo who was a perc for Andrew. With multiple flights on the Lolita express bill Clinton is the.one who should be under scrutiny but then those 14-16 year old girls probably smart enough to keep their mouths shut and have disappeared. That to me is the real crime on the whole deal. 1/3 of that flight roster is female Hollywood types, they get a free pass? Seems like it was the.club for those who are part of the cool crowd. ?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rem141r
that whole "royalty" bullschit needs done away with. what a ridiculous concept.

You have no business telling them how to run their country unless you're willing to let someone tell us how to run ours. Anything else is a double standard. You should hold yourself to higher ethics.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What do you expect from a bunch of inbreeds who live the life of luxury on the taxpayer dime. Time to knock on their door and tell them they have until the end of the month to vacate the palace and get a job.

living the good life every day
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by Mike78
Originally Posted by rem141r
that whole "royalty" bullschit needs done away with. what a ridiculous concept.

Why?

The US has incorporated their own royal families - Bush, Clinton, Pelosi, Cheney, etc. The only difference is they don’t have royal titles.

Fascinating, but I don't recall asking you a damn thing.

Didn’t realize you’d bought the fuqqing board.

I didn't, but if you are going to answer a question directed at another person, at least answer it. But you can't because you aren't the other person. You must be a woman

You’re the one with your knickers in a knot. On your period?

I'm just curious why an American cares how another nation wishes to do things. You can't answer that, but you want to be like every woman, everywhere, that wants to be the smartest one in the room and falls far short.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The queen is doing the smart thing. Should have put him overboard long before now. Charles having a girlfriend and an idiot wife was not good press, but underage sex with young teenage girls (or boys for all we know) and off the boat you go Andrew.

Maybe a good idea to get a DNA test on that 2nd kid of Diana's and put him overboard also. Take a look James Hewitt's photo next to Prince Harry.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Our founding fathers literally started their own country to get away from British Royalty, and yet people hold them in high regard?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Royalty is just inbred celebrity

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Don't know what the age of consent was on that island or how coerced any of them girls were. Not my point, epstein is dead just like all the others who had something on the Clinton's and wouldn't give a plugged nickle for ghislaines living 6 months after her trial tatttle tale or not ,she's just a loose end that will be silenced. I don't even care that some 17-18 bimbo who was a perc for Andrew. With multiple flights on the Lolita express bill Clinton is the.one who should be under scrutiny but then those 14-16 year old girls probably smart enough to keep their mouths shut and have disappeared. That to me is the real crime on the whole deal. 1/3 of that flight roster is female Hollywood types, they get a free pass? Seems like it was the.club for those who are part of the cool crowd. ?

...or WERE disappeared. No one ever asks: What happened to the kids? ALL COMPLICIT IN THE COVER UP.

WERE THE KIDS MURDERED? I'M ASKING! Did they get a submarine ride?

I think the Queen knows what happened to the kids...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

...or WERE disappeared. No one ever asks: What happened to the kids? ALL COMPLICIT IN THE COVER UP.

WERE THE KIDS MURDERED? I'M ASKING! Did they get a submarine ride?

Your not suppose to ask common sense questions.

Adults that would like to remain anonymous most likely.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

335 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 33 invisible), 1,798 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,362
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.