Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 613 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 612 613
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Why did Dan Scovino post these pics of a bird looking into the weathermans camera?

Whats he pointing us to? A bird singing or a raven, foretelling of death?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Who will start talking? Faukki, Prince Andrew or Prince Alwaleed.

Remember the Saudi Arabia military incident, barely a blip in the MSM, princes were jailed in SA.

Bad prince taken down and Trumps bud taking power? Cabal kills Kashogi and blames Trumps Prince bud.
MSM and Dims tell Trump hes a bad guy and to ditch him. Trump tells MSM to pound sand.

Note:"Coincidence directly after SA".

Note: SA is Now cooperating.

Note: Eyes Wide Shut has morphed, under Sessions and Trump to EYES WIDE OPEN.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/14/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Remember Que posting about Alice in Wonderland.

It means Saudi Arabia was Alice's Wonderland. That is until Tump flipped out the previous evil Saudi Prince and 3000 sec trafticked kids were rescued.

As Hillary who Alice was. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Que was right..You have the choice to know.

Or, you can believe Biden, Faukki and the MSM.

Like Jell0 and Calledumb and JiminTenn and Gayghost and WadeinBrown

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What do you know, another freaking lucky guess by Que. That sucker is such a lucky guesser.

What a Quincidence. 4 years to the Day (4 year Delta) the Supreme Court rules and bashes the deep state NWO cabals plan.

CHECKMATE

Now we know why the SC sat on the Mandate ruling for something that should have taken a day, until Jan 13.

Patriots are in control.

Jag, seriously now,

How in the world are you going to try and convince anyone, that some generic post 4 years ago,

is in any way shape or form related to yesterdays decision?

And if the Patriots are in control currently with this totally fugged up mess the last 2 years,

I'm not sure I want the Patriots in 'control'.

We're on the same team my Brother, But your 'dots' just aint connecting anymore.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Im not trying to convince anyone. It matters not to me, because Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming.

Im posting this for those who want to know and want to connect the dots and have missed out on Ques clues.
Im posting this for those conservatives who have been sucked in to believing the lie. All believe some of it. We've been that indoctrinated.

Some, like the snowflakes and leftists believe all of it. Thats why they dont fight among themselves and stick together, happy with the DNC, Biden, Faukki and MSM.

Others believe Faukki but see through the DNC and Biden and MSM.

Some see almost through it all, but still align with the MSM and DNC and Biden in believing the oie that Que is a larp.

If you want to know the truth, you have to not rely on the MSM and you have to conneft the dots.

Que was Military Intel put there to help Patriots do that so we would realize WTF is going on and to let us know the Patriots are in control.

The country needs the people to support it for it to survive. Que let us know that is why the people have to be led from dark to light to realize they've been had, and for decades, by the deep state

Just like you, they wont believe if they are only told, just as the Fire commie trolls havent believed what scum their heros are from being told. People have to be shown.

They are being redpilled an being shown just as Que has said. That will lead to Que predicted a Red Wave years ago. Thats why Dan Scavino is now referring back to and proving Ques drops.

Its too unreal that people can be told by someone that the stock market is going to crash in 2 or 3 years and then when it does, the person, or persons, who said it is a larp who madeva kucky guess, especially when that same person, or persons, makes one lucky guess after another.

Its like in the Bible when God told Israel to not make treaties with their enemies or they would try to drive them into the sea, then in 1967 we saw just that very thing happen which was the 6 day war and then the unbelievers say it was just a lucky coincidence. Or, like whe God said innthe Bible they would be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle, and Israel was carried through that war by info provided them by the US, it was just another lucky coincidence.

BS. Que was right. There are no coincidences.

You want to belive the MSM, or the MSM and Biden, or the MSM and Biden and Faukki then go ahead. You'd do better to believe the opposite.

I believe the opposite of the MSM, especially after they spent $100 million discounting Que.

Why? As GOD said, There is NO truth in a liar. They are liars. They are liars saying Que is a larp, they are liars saying we are a democracy, they are liars saying Biden won the election, they are liars saying we will die from global warming, they are liars saying it was a Wuhan bat, they are liars saying Hydroxychloroquine doesnt work, they are lying saying Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous, they are liars saying the jab works, they are liars saying the jab is safe, they are liars saying R Malone and P McCulloch are liars, they are lairs saying Trump is a liar, they are liars saying Trump caused the Jan 6 incident, and they are liars sayiing Biden is our president.

Kerp trying to find the truth in a liar. God said THERE IS NONE.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by fshaw
Originally Posted by callnum
Biden pays his bets,

Real sad when sleepy Joe is more honorable then jag.

LOL

That’s a pretty impressive post, for someone that normally posts a +1.

[bleep] moron. 😆

The [bleep] are multiplying.

Fugktards are growing like ragweed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What did Que say about Sessions.

Ha. Everyone has been saying Barr appointed the special investigator, Durham.

No, Durhams appointment was ANNOUNCED while Barr was the Atty Gen. So many just assume and that can result in erroneous conclusions.

So Sessions had Durham a year or more before the annoincement and Hunter and Joe didnt know they and their Chyna/Ukraine connections and correspondence had been researched for over a year before Apple was told to reveal the news to Hunter that The Man had been in his cell phone schiett for over a year. Hahaha. Dont you know he and Pedo Joe had holie crap nightmares over that unexpected news.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Unreal hearing a Zero/Biden corksucking commie traitor talking about honor. TFF.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Im not trying to convince anyone. It matters not to me, because Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming.

Im posting this for those who want to know and want to connect the dots and have missed out on Ques clues.
Im posting this for those conservatives who have been sucked in to believing the lie. All believe some of it. We've been that indoctrinated.

Some, like the snowflakes and leftists believe all of it. Thats why they dont fight among themselves and stick together, happy with the DNC, Biden, Faukki and MSM.

Others believe Faukki but see through the DNC and Biden and MSM.

Some see almost through it all, but still align with the MSM and DNC and Biden in believing the oie that Que is a larp.

If you want to know the truth, you have to not rely on the MSM and you have to conneft the dots.

Que was Military Intel put there to help Patriots do that so we would realize WTF is going on and to let us know the Patriots are in control.

The country needs the people to support it for it to survive. Que let us know that is why the people have to be led from dark to light to realize they've been had, and for decades, by the deep state

Just like you, they wont believe if they are only told, just as the Fire commie trolls havent believed what scum their heros are from being told. People have to be shown.

They are being redpilled an being shown just as Que has said. That will lead to Que predicted a Red Wave years ago. Thats why Dan Scavino is now referring back to and proving Ques drops.

Its too unreal that people can be told by someone that the stock market is going to crash in 2 or 3 years and then when it does, the person, or persons, who said it is a larp who madeva kucky guess, especially when that same person, or persons, makes one lucky guess after another.

Its like in the Bible when God told Israel to not make treaties with their enemies or they would try to drive them into the sea, then in 1967 we saw just that very thing happen which was the 6 day war and then the unbelievers say it was just a lucky coincidence. Or, like whe God said innthe Bible they would be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle, and Israel was carried through that war by info provided them by the US, it was just another lucky coincidence.

BS. Que was right. There are no coincidences.

You want to belive the MSM, or the MSM and Biden, or the MSM and Biden and Faukki then go ahead. You'd do better to believe the opposite.

I believe the opposite of the MSM, especially after they spent $100 million discounting Que.

Why? As GOD said, There is NO truth in a liar. They are liars. They are liars saying Que is a larp, they are liars saying we are a democracy, they are liars saying Biden won the election, they are liars saying we will die from global warming, they are liars saying it was a Wuhan bat, they are liars saying Hydroxychloroquine doesnt work, they are lying saying Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous, they are liars saying the jab works, they are liars saying the jab is safe, they are liars saying R Malone and P McCulloch are liars, they are lairs saying Trump is a liar, they are liars saying Trump caused the Jan 6 incident, and they are liars sayiing Biden is our president.

Kerp trying to find the truth in a liar. God said THERE IS NONE.

Trump is a provable serial liar. So....?

That rant is like disinformation exhibit A meets mental illness exhibit A. Just..... wow. If you didn’t want to literally kill me, it’d be funny.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Kenneth, there are well over a hundred proofs of Ques "coincidences".

Im am only posting a very few for those who are now interested and missed the opportunity to investivate earlier.

Too many ignorant people discard any information out of hand without investigation.

The communist bolshevik controlled MSM has painted Trumpsters as nut jobs and conspiracy theorists from the get go and his Que followers even more so.

You think they would spend well over a hundred million trying to destroy the Que movement if there wasnt something more to it than Trumps nutjob followers believing a larp then go right ahead.

There is a reason they did so, they were trying to destroy a movement they feared would destroy them.

There are a hell of a lot of high IQ people who have studied and researched this stuff for years to make their conclusion. Thats why the deep state DOJ is threatening them with being charged as domestic terrorists now.

So why would a crooked, lying deep state DOJ apply the same charges and threats to Qbers as they do to some of the top medical scientists in the world?

Maybe they want to discredit and threaten them all for the simple reason of trying to keep the truth from coming out.

Why? Truth leads to knowledge and knowledge to freedom.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the "crooked, lying deep state DOJ" is in a position to do anything to anyone, the premise the Trumps shadow .gov is running things and will save the day is absurd.

🙄

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
If the "crooked, lying deep state DOJ" is in a position to do anything to anyone, the premise the Trumps shadow .gov is running things and will save the day is absurd.

LOL, you mean, as opposed to the rest of this thread?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL, you mean, as opposed to the rest of this thread?

It's my New Year's resolution, I'm being nicer.

😉

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Im am only posting a very few for those who are now interested and missed the opportunity to investivate earlier.

Too many ignorant people discard any information out of hand without investigation.

The communist bolshevik controlled MSM has painted Trumpsters as nut jobs and conspiracy theorists from the get go and his Que followers even more so.

You think they would spend well over a hundred million trying to destroy the Que movement if there wasnt something more to it than Trumps nutjob followers believing a larp then go right ahead.

There is a reason they did so, they were trying to destroy a movement they feared would destroy them.

There are a hell of a lot of high IQ people who have studied and researched this stuff for years to make their conclusion. Thats why the deep state DOJ is threatening them with being charged as domestic terrorists now.

So why would a crooked, lying deep state DOJ apply the same charges and threats to Qbers as they do to some of the top medical scientists in the world?

Maybe they want to discredit and threaten them all for the simple reason of trying to keep the truth from coming out.

Throw enough crap at the wall and SOMETHING is gonna stick.

Regardless, your “100 proofs” notwithstanding, the entire basic premise that you Qtards were operating under has shown itself to be be false, and that’s taking a cue from goalie and being polite. It’s like you were going on and on and on and ON about how the Titanic was unsinkable; I mean you had PROOF! But after it sank, you switched to trying to prove what [bleep] color the deck chairs were! crazy

But I’d like to talk about why you want over half of the population of America dead. Is it because “you” are just that righteous, or are “we” just that evil, or what? Please do tell.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Throw enough crap at the wall and SOMETHING is gonna stick.

Regardless, your “100 proofs” notwithstanding, the entire basic premise that you Qtards were operating under has shown itself to be be false, and that’s taking a cue from goalie and being polite. It’s like you were going on and on and on and ON about how the Titanic was unsinkable; I mean you had PROOF! But after it sank, you switched to trying to prove what [bleep] color the deck chairs were! crazy

But I’d like to talk about why you want over half of the population of America dead. Is it because “you” are just that righteous, or are “we” just that evil, or what? Please do tell.

Jeff, you’re pretty selective about who you respond to.

Why don’t you let your nuts drop?

Or, you’re just too big a candy ass commie to answer anyone else?

FYI, I know the answer.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Goalie, i told you how it was. Fubarski and Mad Mooner did too. Can you not hear or connect the dots to get a clue.

Get over it or bust a gasket. Doesnt matter to me. Have you ever been accused of being hard head..., never mind.

Sit on it and rotate.

You and wolverine have been on my ass for years because i am a believer. Of course you will lie and deny it and say it was because of the uncompleted bet. Ok, what was it before that then? Bigger bucks, more places to hunt. Doves, ducks, quail, muleys, whitetails, sandhills, geese, coyotes, bobcats, elk, moose, bear? Too bad i wont be able to see your lying BS reply. grin

Youre both just too gutless and disingenuous to admit it, or is it because im a dr and youre a nurse?
I dont know what else it would be. Care to dig up a post where ive tried to cut you?

Whatever. I could care less..

You cant even get this clue. Thanks for adding to my thread count.

Plenty of people following the Que phenomenon. Dont believe it go to Whips Que thread and take a gander.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/15/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, since you looked here, I'll assume you saw this elsewhere and ignored:

What, exactly, are Trump and his "in charge" Patriots doing about vaccines and mandates.

I ask because if they actually have the power you keep saying they do, but they are sitting by watching people's lives, careers, and health be destroyed, well, they're just the other side of a 100% evil coin no matter what you "believe."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mog75
LMAO! Haven't checked in here for a long time but it didn't take long to find jeffzero still flaunting his dumbfuckerey!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋

Actually, card-carrying member of the ancient order of it, mog.

BTW- Good to see you back, brother.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Youre both just too gutless and disingenuous to admit it, or is it because im a dr and youre a nurse?

I dont know what else it would be.

1. This nurse can afford to pay up if I lose a bet.

2. Maybe, just maybe, other people look at the Q stuff and, unlike you, who so desperately WANTS to BELIEVE, they realize that, for reasons like my last post in this thread, the whole thing is absurd.

Again: why are Trump and his "in control" Patriots allowing thousands and thousands of people to have their lives ruined and livelihood stripped away by the "not in charge" administration in the White House?

Page 20 of 613 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 612 613

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.