Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
He has only been in for 2 years. Signed up right before Covid started. Was going for special forces for a very specific job and didn’t make it so doesn’t really care to stay in anyway.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never clicked on it, but I get a laugh whenever I see the thread about people saved. Half the people attending church aren't saved, let alone gen pop. I use Churchy McGee as exhibit#1.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkmtb
He has only been in for 2 years. Signed up right before Covid started. Was going for special forces for a very specific job and didn’t make it so doesn’t really care to stay in anyway.

Probably would rather not be a felon, though, right?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Originally Posted by cotis
They are kicking my nephew out of the navy for not getting the jab. Originally they were talking about a dishonorable discharge but not now. He’s been cooling his heels for 2-3 months now doing nothing waiting on papers. Can’t work out, group up or do anything around the base. Limited leave etc.

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed to anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. State Police Departments are knocking out well qualified, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

I knew going into my line of work that a requirement of going into hospital operating rooms requires getting vaccinations. No shot(s), you can't do your job = no need to employ you.

Because it is NOT. a vaccine!!! You said it yourself: " Covid shot". At best it is an experimental drug... untested with who knows what damaging side effects. At worse, it is something much more sinister.

OK, but KNOWING you will be [bleep] for the rest of your life with the equivalent of a felony with a dishonorable discharge is a career limiting move you cannot recover from.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As I understand it, there is honorable, less than honorable, and dishonorable.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Besides the shame. Are there consequences for a dishonorable discharge from the military? I would assume maybe a loss of benefits but other than that?

Um, it's a felony equivalent.

So, yes.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
They are kicking my nephew out of the navy for not getting the jab. Originally they were talking about a dishonorable discharge but not now. He’s been cooling his heels for 2-3 months now doing nothing waiting on papers. Can’t work out, group up or do anything around the base. Limited leave etc.

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed to anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. State Police Departments are knocking out well qualified, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

I knew going into my line of work that a requirement of going into hospital operating rooms requires getting vaccinations. No shot(s), you can't do your job = no need to employ you.

Because it is NOT. a vaccine!!! You said it yourself: " Covid shot". At best it is an experimental drug... untested with who knows what damaging side effects. At worse, it is something much more sinister.

OK, but KNOWING you will be [bleep] for the rest of your life with the equivalent of a felony with a dishonorable discharge is a career limiting move you cannot recover from.

Less than honorable doesn't mean dishonorable.

E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 19352012

Probably would rather not be a felon, though, right?

Yes indeed. But they are not doing dishonorable for that now. With the new Supreme Court ruling I’m wondering if they will make him stay since his papers haven’t cleared. I think with Bidens cuts in budget they want to trim head count anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mjbg,

Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I assume that rene could tell us from experience.
I'd ask her.
Lol

Was that sort of talk covered in one of the Sunday morning sermons you post?
Very 'christian' of you, and about what I expect from those like you.

Funny how you bring that up with me, but let Satanic false prophets that defend Drag Queen Story Time criminal pedos have a pass. Why don't you go follow them.

The Sunday morning post as well as the one since was the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can tell that blasphemous fox that Christ's message will never be stopped. He suffered hell for you, for the fox and every one of us.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Pffuck. Off.

When you use religion as a shield for your behavior you are the same as the POS Muslims.

Not to mention a liar and a hypocrite.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 01/15/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Nope.

General. Other than honorable. Those exist. 😉

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's just two weeks of Covid and 4 years of Biden.

What's the worst that could happen?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People that don't know about the kind of discharges, and what you get them for, should probably refrain from posting their "opinion" about them.......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mjbg,

I'd ask her.
Lol

Funny how you bring that up with me, but let Satanic false prophets that defend Drag Queen Story Time criminal pedos have a pass. Why don't you go follow them.

The Sunday morning post as well as the one since was the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can tell that blasphemous fox that Christ's message will never be stopped. He suffered hell for you, for the fox and every one of us.

You are an agent of Satan and a Biden backer.

You will rot in hell for this and you know it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd ask her.
Lol

Rene served his Country with honor, you serve yourself with disgrace.

Rene is an honorable man, something you know nothing about or will ever achieve.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Nope.

General. Other than honorable. Those exist. 😉

Here's a list of what you can get:

https://www.delgazette.com/opinion/88217/types-of-military-discharges-explained

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Mjbg,

I'd ask her.
Lol

You should ask your mom to change your meds for starters, and get a better grasp of the English language shortly after.
I bring it up with you because you are, clearly, the hypocrite who likes to claim to be a 'christian ' and have discussions about being saved while at the same time showing your true persona. I guess I'm just trying to do what little I can to cast light on the Satanic false prophet right here I'll let others worry about those outside this site.

Last edited by NH K9; 01/15/22.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MJ,

I'm far from perfect, but I make no apology to any of the Christ hating reprobates that go out of their way to stifle the gospel.

" Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Jesus!!

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/15/22.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Jim they pulled the same [bleep] on my son-in-law in the coastguard. Was looking at a dishonorable discharge for refusing the jab and separates the end of February with his benefits. 14 years serving the people to get stabbed in the back by joe and the Ho. Glad he’s getting out without a dishonorable discharge.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
MJ,

I'm far from perfect, but I make no apology to any of the Christ hating reprobates that go out of their way to stifle the gospel.

" Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Jesus!!

That's a large portion of your problem.........anyone who calls you out is a 'Christ hating reprobate'. there's a better than good chance that many of those who you condemn will be staring down at you while you burn. Jesus is ashamed of you invoking his name

Last edited by NH K9; 01/15/22.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,213
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.