Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Just saying. The slippery slope is in full effect

Beyond that, with Soros plants as DA's, DeFund the police, criminals turned loose on society with Covid as an excuse...

People are having to protect themselves at a more and more alarming rate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Career criminals? Seems they all have (D) behind their name.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by poboy
The biden admin. is too busy importing other countries' criminals
as we speak.

You nailed it !!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hmm Where are you going to ship them off to where they will not just make problems elsewhere. Even Antartica would not want them IMHO.

No it is our culture & or the specific generational culture these souls have grown up in. That is the issue IMHO

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Velocitor in the brain stem.
Do society and the taxpayers a favor.

Aside from that and in relation to the thread context in general.

If you live in a right to carry state in its various forms.
And you aint got a decent handgun on your person.
Know when and how to use it if ever needed, out in John Q public in this day and age.
Whether you live in flyover or schithole America.
Well....
You might be setting yourself or others up for failure in the remote event you really need a handgun.

Thy pistol
Thy hollow points
They comfort me.....

Did I use that word " Thy" right???
🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😁😁😁😁

Any gun is better than none......

Last edited by renegade50; 01/16/22.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Bureau Of Justice Statistics estimates that it costs US taxpayers 80 billion dollars a year to keep 2.3 million people behind bars! I knew a nurse who worked at a maximum security prison in Illinois and she said that it was little more than a country club for felons. I rather like how Russia deals with these dregs of society. They get them to just disappear out of their justice system. No muss, no fuss, no bother.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by renegade50
Velocitor in the brain stem.
Do society and the taxpayers a favor.

Aside from that and in relation to the thread context in general.

If you live in a right to carry state in its various forms.
And you aint got a decent handgun on your person.
Know when and how to use it if ever needed, out in John Q public in this day and age.
Whether you live in flyover or schithole America.
Well....
You might be setting yourself or others up for failure in the remote event you really need a handgun.

Thy pistol
Thy hollow points
They comfort me.....

Did I use that word " Thy" right???
🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😁😁😁😁

Any gun is better than none......

since its Sunday, perhaps a reading from the Book of Marcinko (RIP)
"Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you."

Exponentially more Christian than our resident 'preacher'.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Organ donors are needed continuously. That would be a good start!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Some animals are best kept in a cage !

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I recently completed an investigation on a guy who already has 27 felony convictions. 27 times he’s been to court and plead/found guilty of a felony. 27 for crying out loud. 23 of those felonies were 364 day jail sentences (365 means prison, and more expense) that had at least 330 days suspended. During various probation violations, he never had to serve any of those suspended jail days.

The Oregoinian did a story on a thief.
66 years old, 43rd burglary conviction in 50 years.
He's a worthless piece of human garbage.
He's contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head, off to the landfill.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I like this idea for a three strikes law.

Strike one: Judge has discretion based in the severity of the crime. Chance for parole allowed.Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike two: Sentences are automatically doubled which no parole. Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike three: mandatory death penalty, one appeal. Sentence to be carried out within 5 business after sentencing or 5 business days after loss of appeal. No exceptions.

any questions?

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Hmm Where are you going to ship them off to where they will not just make problems elsewhere. Even Antartica would not want them IMHO.

No it is our culture & or the specific generational culture these souls have grown up in. That is the issue IMHO

Believe me, if you give each one of these degenerates 20 grand there will be a waiting list of countries that you have never heard of, standing in line to take them, and their influx of much needed cash, not saying anything about the value of their kidneys , livers and other body parts !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jimy
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, !
Why not a .30 cal boolit to the forehead and a quick cremation?

Faster. Cheaper. Just!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Croaker
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I recently completed an investigation on a guy who already has 27 felony convictions. 27 times he’s been to court and plead/found guilty of a felony. 27 for crying out loud. 23 of those felonies were 364 day jail sentences (365 means prison, and more expense) that had at least 330 days suspended. During various probation violations, he never had to serve any of those suspended jail days.

The Oregoinian did a story on a thief.
66 years old, 43rd burglary conviction in 50 years.
He's a worthless piece of human garbage.
He's contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head, off to the landfill.

I'm telling you, these people are worth a whole lot more than the savings our country will achieve by deporting them with enough cash to get a "fresh start" in another land.
We are far to soft to ever convince any one to harm them, its all in the wording, how many times do you hear about one of these teenage crime sprees dying, while just learning the trade, and momma slug, through crocodile tears, says how thugeet was just turning his life around ?

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, !
Why not a .30 cal boolit to the forehead and a quick cremation?

Faster. Cheaper. Just!

Because it just won't happen, our system is broken and needs fixed, a workable solution, like outta sight outta mind, believe me 20 grand would be the best money we ever spent.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Our problems will continue to worsen until we get to the point we’re willing to remove a bunch of these folks from society…permanently. That includes criminals, judges, dirty cops, as well as politicians.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, a suit of cloths and a fresh start, we would all be better off !
There are plenty of countries around the world that 20 grand would put you in the top ten percent, who could bitch ?

Its a win win in my mind !

Wall Street and many a boardroom would be de-populated. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m more of a simple Rendition guy myself...

Snap them up, fly them out - male/female/unknown sex to a foreign destination where they can be used as training dummies for deep six interrogation methods.

Make them useful for something, just for a change of pace.

🦫

Keel hauling was abandoned far too early in our history as a viable behavior modification strategy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m more of a simple Rendition guy myself...

Snap them up, fly them out - male/female/unknown sex to a foreign destination where they can be used as training dummies for deep six interrogation methods.

Make them useful for something, just for a change of pace.

🦫

Keel hauling was abandoned far too early in our history as a viable behavior modification strategy.

Make them into a human SOS Pad. A most excellent idea 💡

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a bad idea, but I’d be more in favor of taking them to ‘the train station.’

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,973
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.