Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Nearest one is 100 miles away, stop in there when I'm in the Big Town.

Glad to hear they're maintaining their independence........................for now.

Vista outdoors or similar will likely try to snap them up if they make a good profit for a few cycles.

Sycamore, they're likely passing costs on to the consumer at what the crazy market will bear. It Sucketh.

My closest Sportsman's is 2 miles from my house. Their powder and primer supply is limited but I admit it is less expensive than the Bass Pro just 10 miles from my house. Like many of you I am glad they did not fall in with Bass Pro and Cabelas. We all know what Cabelas was like many years ago and what it is like today.

Sportsman's is not perfect but there is little I need from Bass Pro that Sportman's can't cover. I have gone to buying online and then picking it up from the store. I certainly hope they stay independent.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oregon, where most of Northern Calif shops anyway is blessed with a regional chain that sells everything from sporting goods to work clothes, electronics, a little of everything. I am a faithful BiMart customer, they don't have the buying power of SW, but their prices are good and it is employee owned, not much turnover and good friendly service.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Oregon, where most of Northern Calif shops anyway is blessed with a regional chain that sells everything from sporting goods to work clothes, electronics, a little of everything. I am a faithful BiMart customer, they don't have the buying power of SW, but their prices are good and it is employee owned, not much turnover and good friendly service.

Cracks me up how "Northern California" is considered everything north of Los Angeles to some, and anybody that shops at BiMart to others! LOL

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Butte Co? Nobody knows where that is...they shop in Reno I've heard. Now take poor ol Valsdad, he's probably closer to Portland than Sacramento.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Butte Co? Nobody knows where that is...they shop in Reno I've heard. Now take poor ol Valsdad, he's probably closer to Portland than Sacramento.

I do most my shopping in Tijuana!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Not saying I blame them, but lately when I see 8# powder for sale at our local SW,

it tends to be the same price as Powder Valley, plus shipping, plus HAZMAT.

Maybe a coincidence, or just good planning.

Used to be some pretty good deals on clearance items.
The one here hasn't had any powder or primers on the shelf in a long time, at any price.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Everything you can get in Tijuana, you should be able to pick up in the Jolly Fox on Saturday nite.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
For big box sporting goods it's SW or Scheels for me. Last time I was in BPS was to buy a P365 they had the best price on 3 or 4 years ago.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everything you can get in Tijuana, you should be able to pick up in the Jolly Fox on Saturday nite.

The Jolly Fox....

You're old!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're harsh to your elders. By the way, them targets I bought from you are defective, I hit one the other day with some .30-06 armor piercing and it made a mark. You owe me a can of paint.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh man, I'll have to get you to my complaints department.

Unfortunately, they took the holiday off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet they are down partying at the Jolly Fox if you wanna call.

LOL

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I just had a friend do a drive by, he says the only rig in the parking lot is weed spray buggy??? Now leave the boomer alone, it's 4 pm, bed time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What?

There must not be any doins in Montague tonight?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're harsh to your elders. By the way, them targets I bought from you are defective, I hit one the other day with some .30-06 armor piercing and it made a mark. You owe me a can of paint.

Frigging young people these days and their lack of quality workmanship.

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just had a friend do a drive by, he says the only rig in the parking lot is weed spray buggy??? Now leave the boomer alone, it's 4 pm, bed time.

Would it be mean to suggest we’re a just smidge shocked you even hit that small metal target at your age?

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He bought some big ones Beaver10

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wife is in Ulta Beauty right now and Sportsman's Warehouse is right next door. I'd rather sit in my truck and people watch than even walk in there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
He bought some big ones Beaver10

How big? House big or Volkswagen big?

Laffin

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since they're based here, we have a bunch of SW stores. Sure their shelves have been bare or sparse for a while. Have you been in a grocery store lately? ANY store lately?

I go only to the fishing department, and things there have improved recently. I just picked up a Quantum bait casting rod and reel combo for $59. It's not top of the line, but it's better than the price would indicate. Wasn't looking for another combo, but there it was, and so... They still offer a Veteran discount, and I've never found their prices to be worse than anywhere else.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (2500HD, 1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,559
Posts18,473,130
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.