Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
this stuff happens because doctors have absolutely no legal accountability in this country.

There are lots of ways to hold people accountable.

my 17 month old daughter died of heart failure....less than three hours after seeing her dr. her doc did nothing but ask questions. you will never convince me that she did a competent full exam, not will you ever convince me that my daughter would ahve died regardless. yet noone will revoke her license to proactice or charge her criminally. but bet your ass if i were to smoke chekc that bitch id be charged in a heartbeat

Well, your doctor likely made a mistake either from negligence or simply not being attentive enough. Though, egregious it isn’t necessarily the same as deliberately denying potentially life saving treatment to someone who is dying.

As for smoking her and being charged that only applies if you are caught and it only applies if you even give a damn. It does not affect her accountability.

her actions were no different than Chauvin's and he got convicted of murder. why dont laws apply to an MD as well. let alone the ER doc that night that was more concerned with me yelling at his staff and making his T time than saving my child

Yeah, well, Chauvin shouldn’t have been convicted of anything either. But that has nothing to do with your ability to demand accountability.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Damn shame for $10.99+ sales tax he could have bought a dose of Ivermectin and been done with it in a couple of days...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My wife and I are both just getting over covid me for the second time. First go round 2 months ago sick as Hell for 3 days bad dry cough 12 days to get over it.
Wife popped positive Thursday really sick Friday me starting to feel little off Friday found a new Dr here in Kalispell been here 2 months prescribed my wife and I ivermectin, hydrochlorican and z pack my wife started Friday night on the protocol told me to take ivermectin Friday and see if I get sick, woke up Saturday mourning 100.3 temp and headache started the full protocol of ivermectin, hydrochlorican and z pack. Wake up Sunday mourning I fell 95% better wife is doing alot better today both of us are doing great just tiny bit of cough.
The ivermectin, hydrochlorican, z pack protocol made a believer out of us.
By the way neither one of us are vaxed and soon to be 61

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
at this point I seriously doubt that Ivermectin would be of any value. Family should have just smuggled in a tube and medicated Dad on their own when they had the chance

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Dr we have now says the combo of ivermectin, hydrochlorican and z pack is the key and to hit it in the beginning hard and fast. He told me if I didn't get sick to do a 3 month protocol of ivermectin as a preventive taking 2 pills once a week and if I did it would be alot less severe.

Last edited by sherm_61; 01/17/22.
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tzone
Mayo Clinic’s policies are not family and even patient friendly. I have a family member that died from covid in Mayo and they wouldn’t even let his family including his wife and mom, see him. He was in long past the time he no longer had covid.

Hospitals do not have their patients of families best interests in mind. It is and always will be money.

As far as I am concerned, Mayo is a communist institution. I would deal with them harshly from that perspective, were I to ever have a family member incarcerated there against their or my family's will.

I have no misconceptions about these tentacled entities.

I agree with you on all accounts. My wife and both told her we’d be on the news if it was our situation.

Camp is where you make it.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
We were in a remote area of Peru when my step son came down with it and was in bad shape. The virtual doc gave us a list of stuff to get him on immediately and one was this liquid Ivermectin. He suggested that we take it also. I had to taste it and it was a bit guacala. It needs to come in bacon flavored or at least Ranch. Was much better in the lemon aid we had or Inka Cola.

Long story short we made the call to drive him three and a half hours to Piura. It was the closest big city with decent hospitals. Only upside was that I got to drive a Toyota Hilux for the first time. Good thing I am good with a stick shift. I really liked the Hilux and it was a diesel.

Another good thing was that we made the decision early to get him there and into the hospital because his fever was spiking and was at 103.6 and climbing. His O2 levels remained ok. Oddly we were able to pick up an Oximeter in the god forsaken place we were staying. He started out at 98 to 99, but got down to 94. Mine were at 93, but they have been perpetually lower since I collapsed a lung in a car race a couple of years back.

They don’t leave anything out here. They are giving him Ivermectin (2.5 ml) and a host of other stuff. He is now stable and his fever is back down to normal. His body was rejecting the normal fever reducing IV they give and they had to scramble with something else. Hard to get a lot of info out of them because they won’t allow us in the hospital. Thank goodness my wife is fluent. I can speak enough Spanish to argue with her and compliment myself.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by sherm_61
The Dr we have now says the combo of ivermectin, hydrochlorican and z pack is the key and to hit it in the beginning hard and fast. He told me if I didn't get sick to do a 3 month protocol of ivermectin as a preventive taking 2 pills once a week and if I did it would be alot less severe.

That's a credit to your doctor. I'm curious how state board regulation of MDs varies from state to state. Or, if your doc somehow isn't under a greater association umbrella, so he's free to think for himself. Don't get the shots.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (35, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 15 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,648
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.