Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.

LOL
GFY!

I have to be done with this crap. I need to learn to ignore a total moron like yourself AKCHOPPER. In fact, It's impossible to get into a battle of wits with you because you are basically unarmed in that arena. So have a good day moron.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by McInnis
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

This explains the lost bet reference.

Jag lost a bet and won’t pay

I just read this thread explaining the bet welching. WOW!

Since this has come up again--here-- I'm wondering if Jag was looking at the Republic as different from the USofA in some fashion. Because, Jag is an honorable man.

Words and meanings matter--"It depends on what the meanig of 'is' is" to quote a famous American.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cop was a full on punk

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by g5m
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

Since this has come up again--here-- I'm wondering if Jag was looking at the Republic as different from the USofA in some fashion. Because, Jag is an honorable man.

Words and meanings matter--"It depends on what the meanig of 'is' is" to quote a famous American.

Amazing isnt it how so many Campfire supposed patriots who supported Trump and who push the attributes of our God given Constitution and know the election was illegal and thus stolen in an illegal coup and yet essentially turn on Trump and call him a liar.

Too bad so many are unable to think clearly enough to be able to connect the dots proving that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by g5m

Amazing isnt it how so many Campfire supposed patriots who supported Trump and who push the attributes of our God given Constitution and know the election was illegal and thus stolen in an illegal coup and yet essentially turn on Trump and call him a liar.

Too bad so many are unable to think clearly enough to be able to connect the dots proving that.

I'm amazed at the amount of different excuses you come up with to not pay a bet. Just pay it dude. Playing like Trump is still the president doesn't help anything moving forward. Being part of Trumps 2024 plan is what makes sense and would not be living in a fantasy world. Even Trump himself has moved in that direction. As bad as what the left pulled is, they have gotten away with it.
I'm telling you you will feel better and get all theser guys off your back to just pay the money. St Jude is a good cause! TRUMP 2024

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Fughk you dude.

Youre too stupid to know what Im talking about and too stupid to want to know if what I said is correct.

Whose sockpuppet are you, btw?

BTW, I rarely deal with such dimbfughks without being paid. In your case, you're too stupid for me to want your money for my time.

Send a letter. Youre on ignore. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now, you lucky dog, keep beating your gums and help me build post count It feels good too.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now, you lucky dog, keep beating your gums and help me build post count It feels good too.

So do me a favor and tell me how this is going to play out. When are you going to over throw the left and put Trump back in office. Are you working with our military for your takeover or do you have your own militia? Trump 2024 is a real possibility! You are living a pipe dream. TRUMP 2024!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by g5m

Seriously,

Was a time when I would open your threads thinking there might be some semblance of reason contained in them. This whole bet deal killed it. You destroyed your own credibility. It is sad to see someone quote scripture yet not uphold their word. People wonder what is wrong with modern religion, you are a poster child. You have no honor. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yet you go on and on about Trump is the real president, you'll see. What? Sounds like the stupid kid in 6th grade. And you want others to accept you religiously and politically like you know something we don't know? I don't get involved in too much stuff here but move on man, you aren't helping anyone and are kind of pathetic at this point.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.

LOL
GFY!

I have to be done with this crap. I need to learn to ignore a total moron like yourself AKCHOPPER. In fact, It's impossible to get into a battle of wits with you because you are basically unarmed in that arena. So have a good day moron.

You sound rattled. You're just not cut out for this sisse boy. LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Mike78
Cop was a full on punk

Pretty much.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

LOL

LOL
GFY!

You're sure a tough guy from the safety of your keyboard! Punks like you are always starting crap for no reason on the internet because in real life they are miserable little pukes. You would never talk to me like that face to face but on the keyboard your a real tough guy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Originally Posted by g5m

Seriously,

Was a time when I would open your threads thinking there might be some semblance of reason contained in them. This whole bet deal killed it. You destroyed your own credibility. It is sad to see someone quote scripture yet not uphold their word. People wonder what is wrong with modern religion, you are a poster child. You have no honor. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yet you go on and on about Trump is the real president, you'll see. What? Sounds like the stupid kid in 6th grade. And you want others to accept you religiously and politically like you know something we don't know? I don't get involved in too much stuff here but move on man, you aren't helping anyone and are kind of pathetic at this point.

Nailed it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

LOL

LOL
GFY!

Hahaha. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are a lot of cop hating internet tough guys on this thread. I've shot my share of Pit Bulls on drug house raids. I'd much rather face an armed suspect than a vicious dog. I take no pride in killing dogs that were doing what they were trained to do. That being said, I'm not going to let one bite me if I can help it.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nothing will get the Fire riled up quite like pigs and dog killin'. Especially in the same thread. 🤣🤣😍

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I'd much rather face an armed suspect than a vicious dog.

Ron

You're a dumbass

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
"The cop told me I should have shot the dogs" face it, you got skeered by a couple Corgis.....LOL

Internet Tough guy. LOL

Have your Mom make you a hot pocket to keep your pie hole shut.Get the fck outta here Kevin !

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Between waffle’n on the bet and being a Qtard jag lost any credibility he had. And it wasn’t much.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Nothing will get the Fire riled up quite like pigs and dog killin'. Especially in the same thread. 🤣🤣😍

Hahaha, tff. Winner, winner....

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 40 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,206
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.