Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Deaths of unvaxed greatly lag deaths of unvaxed where real records are allowed to be kept.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Huh...

Gotta love it when they clip the legend off the maps and graphs

😂😂

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I was hunting this past week, and socializing with my next door neighbor. He called me an hour ago to say he had some “Bad News”. I thought he was calling to cancel duck hunting with me this coming Saturday.

Nope, his wife caught the Vid. She’s been feeling poorly since last Wednesday, while he hasn’t noticed any sickness.

He just wanted me to know in case me or my wife started to feel sick.

I really miss Flave right now and his words of comfort.

Lol

😝🦫

Maybe some reassuring words from Fuucktardski would help ?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by EdM
Deaths of unvaxed greatly lag deaths of unvaxed where real records are allowed to be kept.

Huh...

😂😂

Sorry, i did that inadvertantly.

It wont matter anyway. The CDC and MSM is cutting off more than that re true numbers of vax deaths. No one seems to mind those numbers being cut off by them if the person keels over at the injection site or a week or two later.

They will.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The abnormal cancers already showing up in previously vaxed patients are starting to show up already but, of course, are never connected to the immune suppressing jabs.

Trust your big pharma CDC financed by their $4.6 billion. They will keep you up to snuff.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Damn,

you fellas crackin' me up today.

Who gets to play Dr Frankenfurter to put him all back together though?

Well, Beaver of course...I’m a master with a blade on field meat.

Lol

🦫

Ever try to put something back together????

eek eek

Broken hearts don't count.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Got my positive test back today. Feeling fine. If i hadnt got tested i wouldnt know i had it. Brutal

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I felt your pain

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s so different for person to person.

Mine lasted a day. Couldn’t even call it the flu. Probably latest version. Who knows. All I took was two Tylenol in the beginning.

A gentleman I know had his 38 year old son die of it just before New Years. He did have some medical issues, but not expecting death.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Rt50blaster
Got my positive test back today. Feeling fine. If i hadnt got tested i wouldnt know i had it. Brutal

Why did you get tested?

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Windfall
94 people admitted for Covid at a Fox Valley hospital group yesterday here, 80% unvaccinated. That is unsustainable and instead of an RN looking after them, they are getting a new bunch of National Guard hand holders who don't want to be there. A flu shot and triple vacced here and no issues what so ever. If that makes us sheep, then so be it. They had a lady on TV today that got an 18 hour trachea transplant surgery because she was breathing through a hole in her neck because of a Covid breathing tube.

You know what nobody is talking about is the out of pocket cost of spending time in a hospital. I have better things to spend money on.

I talk to someone every day that’s an RN is Wisconsin that’s worked a covid unit for 2 years.

They don’t keep track of jabbed vs. unjabbed. They don’t even ask because it’s not relevant.

Those numbers are complete bullshit and you are retarded for falling for it.

IC B3

J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I had the Wu-flu back in April- it was more like an ass-kickin’ and a fifth of tequila.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's what I said when I had it almost two years ago. It was like a two week mezcal hangover.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
My step son is in a Covid hospital in Piura. He had the two Sinofarm jabs which means he was basically “unvaccinated” because they are worthless. He was immediately put on Ivermectin by the teledoc and other things. The hospital upped the ante once we go him there.

We received word last night he has 25% lung damage. His girlfriend had the two Pfizer jabs and she tested positive. She is completely asymptomatic. The wife and I have the Janssen and both Pfizer jabs. We tested negative and feel fine.

We were all in super close quarters with him. Read into this what you want. It isn’t meant to be a pro jab post, but these are our experiences in real time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Huh...

Or supply a screen shot with no source identified so that it's impossible to read the source document.

But it's safe to say a graph with the words "According to Official UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Reports" was not prepared by the agency that compiled the data presented in the reports.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

I talk to someone every day that’s an RN is Wisconsin that’s worked a covid unit for 2 years.

They don’t keep track of jabbed vs. unjabbed. They don’t even ask because it’s not relevant.

[/quote]

Nope.

I’ve taken care of Covid for 2 years in an emergency department and can tell you that’s not true at all for my hospital. It’s part of the triage form-vaccinated or not. Get the daily hospitalization numbers for my heath system and it’s 70-80% non vaccinated. Critical care and ICU numbers even worse. This latest variant is far milder than the delta or other previous ones, but it’s not the vaccinated folks I’m seeing or admitting. I’m not pro mandate for vaccines as I think personal healthcare is a personal choice, but it’s amazing how many non vaccinated people who catch Covid suddenly want to embrace modern medicine and get upset when we can’t fix them. Does ivermectin and vitamins help? I don’t know and honestly I don’t care. After doing this for 2 years I’m convinced it’s a highly contagious individualistic virus and no one can predict how sick you may get. Life is about choices, and sometimes we make bad ones and have to deal with the consequences.

Last edited by Craig2506; 01/19/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
94 people admitted for Covid at a Fox Valley hospital group yesterday here, 80% unvaccinated. That is unsustainable and instead of an RN looking after them, they are getting a new bunch of National Guard hand holders who don't want to be there. A flu shot and triple vacced here and no issues what so ever. If that makes us sheep, then so be it. They had a lady on TV today that got an 18 hour trachea transplant surgery because she was breathing through a hole in her neck because of a Covid breathing tube.

You know what nobody is talking about is the out of pocket cost of spending time in a hospital. I have better things to spend money on.

Truth

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Craig2506

Nope.

I’ve taken care of Covid for 2 years in an emergency department and can tell you that’s not true at all for my hospital. It’s part of the triage form-vaccinated or not. Get the daily hospitalization numbers for my heath system and it’s 70-80% non vaccinated. Critical care and ICU numbers even worse. This latest variant is far milder than the delta or other previous ones, but it’s not the vaccinated folks I’m seeing or admitting. I’m not pro mandate for vaccines as I think personal healthcare is a personal choice, but it’s amazing how many non vaccinated people who catch Covid suddenly want to embrace modern medicine and get upset when we can’t fix them. Does ivermectin and vitamins help? I don’t know and honestly I don’t care. After doing this for 2 years I’m convinced it’s a highly contagious individualistic virus and no one can predict how sick you may get. Life is about choices, and sometimes we make bad ones and have to deal with the consequences.

So you care whether or not someone is vaccinated and you find fault with the unvaccinated but you don't care about ivermectin and whether it works in the treatment of the ailment you see so much of?

Yeah, people like you are the problem, not the people that refuse to be lied to and manipulated for profit.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/19/22.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This desease should be called a global madness or insanity panic, not Covid, with a vaccine that increases the symptons

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

I do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Ribka, I suppose that they just asked them if they had been vaccinated for Covid? It seems to me that they wouldn't need the National Guard if the hospital staff itself wasn't coming down with something and calling in sick. You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV! The guy next door had Covid-19, got over it and they were paying him a premium for giving blood to get that plasma so that they can give it to you guys who won't get the vaccination in the first place.

Hospitals wouldnt be "over run" if they hadnt fired or forced people to quit over a bullchit illegal mandate. They are feeling taxed to the limit because they are rolling with half staff

Hospitals might not be over run if those same National Guardsmen were being used at our border as intended - or had they not started firing unvaxxed Border Patrol agents.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (16gage, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,741
Posts18,495,082
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.