Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thugs doing the carjacking thing feeling a little pushback lately.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-man-license-to-carry-shoots-kills-car-thief

Since the Prosecutor won't go after the criminals the people will handle it their way. Four down and counting.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy ending!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Diesel
Thugs doing the carjacking thing feeling a little pushback lately.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-man-license-to-carry-shoots-kills-car-thief

Since the Prosecutor won't go after the criminals the people will handle it their way. Four down and counting.

The DA Krasner is a Marxist criminal protecting his own comrades, who voted him back into office.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That will leave a mark

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any thinking, capable person that does not go heeled today, everywhere they go, is very stupid & naïve & is leaving themselves open to various crimes being perpetuated in them, such as this attempt.

MM

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
want to see a real treat go to the Childrens Hospital of Phil. on a Thursday or Friday night. the groids literally drop their kids off at the ER, to get them admitted for the weekend so they can go party

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
want to see a real treat go to the Childrens Hospital of Phil. on a Thursday or Friday night. the groids literally drop their kids off at the ER, to get them admitted for the weekend so they can go party

Are you serious Clark?

I am MAGA.
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I suppose the country has always been crazy, but it seems it is on the verge of a complete breakdown. I don't see it out here in the sticks, but the cities are losing it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i lived there for 9 long years out of necessity. knew as soon as i moved there that i had to GTFO but needed to do what i needed to do. watching the channel 6 news was incredible. i had never lived anywhere that had that kind of crime. insurance rates were through the roof because nobody had insurance and if you got hit, you were on your own. wife was in a hit and run. had the tail gate stolen off my truck in broad daylight. the final straw was having a police helicopter hovering over my house shining a light through the neighorhood chasing a spook that had just killed 3 or 4 people at a party down the road. i made some real tough choices and set myself back but got the fugg out. i never want to go within 200 miles of that schithole again.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a senior citizen I feel that I may be targeted for that sort of thing. If so; I will just walk away from the vehicle and allow them to take it. For my vehicle has an extra layer of security that the average car jacking punk could not deal with. It's called a stick shift. Besides that; I bet they don't go after many Toyota Tacomas anyway.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

rather have my balls pounded with a wooden hammer than live in east PA

isn't that joe guy from there ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Are you serious Clark?
as a heart attack. spoent several nights there with my late daughter. you cant even sleep in the "guest room" as they are right above the atrium to the ER. kids running and screaming every not hardly an adult in sight

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I met a guy who was a postman who did door to door in Erie. He had stories you would not believe. He won't let his wife even drive through Erie. He says everyone in his family carries.

Even the mid sized cities are scary. The rural middle of Pa is getting squeezed from both sides. The small communities are dealing with big drug problems. It is going to get worse with all the illegals infiltrating with no jobs or money.

I would not be surprised at a sudden rise on gang activity beyond what we see today.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by tikkanut

rather have my balls pounded with a wooden hammer than live in east PA

isn't that joe guy from there ?

Yeah, Scranton, and we’re not proud of it. I’m from the north centrals woods of PA, wish Jersey would take Philadelphia, We’d be a solid red state then.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Originally Posted by Diesel
I met a guy who was a postman who did door to door in Erie. He had stories you would not believe. He won't let his wife even drive through Erie. He says everyone in his family carries.

Even the mid sized cities are scary. The rural middle of Pa is getting squeezed from both sides. The small communities are dealing with big drug problems. It is going to get worse with all the illegals infiltrating with no jobs or money.

I would not be surprised at a sudden rise on gang activity beyond what we see today.

You are right about the drug problems, I live 45 minutes north of Williamsport and their [bleep] flows North.

FWP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 450BM
You are right about the drug problems, I live 45 minutes north of Williamsport and their [bleep] flows North.

Williamsport's problems started when they began accepting drug addicts from Philly into a few rehab programs they had up there. When the addicts were done with the program they stayed in Williamsport and things went downhill from there.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by FWP
Originally Posted by 450BM

Williamsport's problems started when they began accepting drug addicts from Philly into a few rehab programs they had up there. When the addicts were done with the program they stayed in Williamsport and things went downhill from there.

they also had a program back in the 70's and 80's that resettled blacks from philly to williamsport. this was the beginning of the problems. its such a shame because that is a really nice area. kind of like a zit right in the middle of a hot chicks forehead.

My diploma is a DD214

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.