Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by callnum
Like Nike, Yeti, Dicks, etc,,,, you all are going to bring Carhart to its knees. LOL

Worked on you.

Lol.

I own you, that is why you had to peak.

LOL

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 673
Like Nike, Yeti, Dicks, etc,,,, you all are going to bring Carhart to its knees. LOL

You are thinking too much, its simpler than that.
Its about... not supporting Companies who's policies that take individuals and the collectives Peoples freedoms away, and I would rather support another smaller, more local, business that doesn't.

Boomer boycotts do nothing.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

Its about... not supporting Companies who's policies that take individuals and the collectives Peoples freedoms away, and I would rather support another smaller, more local, business that doesn't.

Evidently they bring douchebags like you out lol, like whistling for gophers until they poke their little heads up.LOL

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Evidently they bring douchebags like you out lol, like whistling for gophers until they poke their little heads up.LOL

Yet its you quoting my post. LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When the retailers stop making orders is what counts. Make sure your local retailers will kow much space they have wasted in their stores and not to plan on your continuing business.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Riverc

May not bring them to their knees, but will cost them lot's of loyal customers.

As they gain Millennials, gen z, gen x.

I seriously doubt a millennial, gen z, or gen x will start buying Carhartt merchandise solely after finding out that Carhartt has a mandate.

But the amount of people that will stop buying their merchandise after their mandate will be more.

So the net because of their stance will be less merchandise sold than if they hadn’t done it.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They lost this Gen Xer. I don’t know anyone else my age that is into this woke BS either.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdunham
They lost this Gen Xer. I don’t know anyone else my age that is into this woke BS either.

Pretty much everybody I know that has a substantial amount of Carhartt gear would be pissed off to learn what the company is up to. This runs from 20 year olds to 80's. There are quite a few hipster-types around here that have a hat or two, but they aren't the ones that keep the company in business.

Now with even more aplomb
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A whole lot of confirmation bias on this thread, but that is normal for the fire.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Went to the Berne site and they’re like most other places, out of everything except small and xxl. My luck.

You aren't missing a damn thing.

Never knew winter work wear could have such piss poor quality.

Coming from somebody whose ex employer bought approximately 100 pair of bibs and coats for us field workers one winter because the union was squealing.

I bet 25% of the zippers were schitt in the first month.

Back to Carhartt the next winter.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 01/19/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Yet its you quoting my post. LOL

And finally we have a pot/kettle meet-up

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Don't just quit buying, lets everyone burn what we have and post pics or it didn't happen. Because if you quit buying and are still wearing old stock you'll still be a supporter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by overmax
Don't just quit buying, lets everyone burn what we have and post pics or it didn't happen. Because if you quit buying and are still wearing old stock you'll still be a supporter.

Probably takes 2 minutes with a stitch ripper to take off that emblem and tag. Then it's just a no-name work coat that you already spent your money on.

Now with even more aplomb
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It's a matter of principle, if one is going to continue to wear it they may as well continue to buy.

If you wear it, you stand for the company it represents, emblem or not. He who wears it knows where it came from. If someone wishes to condemn them, then don't wear their product and damn them to your hearts content.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That will teach them

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Go to their website and send them an email.... complaining on here will do nothing

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
5 minutes ago.

Tin shed Ned was busy, I give you crack shack Jack....lol

Carhartt....check

UnderArmour.....check

Yeti....check

Yuppie tractor...check

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Collaborator!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JPro

Probably takes 2 minutes with a stitch ripper to take off that emblem and tag. Then it's just a no-name work coat that you already spent your money on.

I was just going to say that.
I did that with a big name blue jean company when I found out they gave to gun grabbing organizations. I don't buy them any more. I don't have any Carharrts and won't buy any ever. I'll make my own and they will be far better than Carhartts before I support enemies that insist on killing or harming their employees with the lethal injections.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/19/22.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Just sent them an email.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,577
Posts18,492,049
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.