Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dutch
If the Jews didn't die in the camps........ Where did they all go? Well over 3/4 of the Jews in The Netherlands were not there after WW2. Where did they go?

The World Almanac of 1948 recorded that the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. The International Red Cross, in a comprehensive report released in Geneva in 1948, concluded that approximately 272,000 concentration camp inmates died in German custody, about half of whom (according to the report) were Jews, almost all during the latter months of the war.

During that time period, there were massive migrations of people throughout Europe, many ending up in Soviet occupied territory by the end of the war, never to be heard from again outside the Iron Curtain. It's likely that separated sides of Jewish families assumed that those who were actually (unknown to them) on the other side of the Iron Curtain had been killed.

Ok, so your argument is that the missing Dutch Jews packed their bags, abandoned (not sold, abandoned) their homes and businesses, didn't say goodbye to their friends and neighbors and hopped the train across Germany into Soviet territory DURING WW2?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I got to sit in room with Auschwitz survivor Eva Kors about a year before she died. She was one of the twins Mengele experimented on. For about an hour and a half she told her story of Auschwitz. It was something else.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
No matter what you believe I’ve always found it strange and suspicious when countries make it illegal to investigate what really happened

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The World Almanac? lol....This thread is another example of the flies around horseshit syndrome....or kooks to the tinfoil...

Last edited by jorgeI; 01/20/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by granitestate1
No matter what you believe I’ve always found it strange and suspicious when countries make it illegal to investigate what really happened
Did the Nazis ever deny it?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The World Almanac? lol....This thread is another example of the flies around horseshit syndrome....or kooks to the tinfoil...

The first new edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica printed after WWII reported similar numbers of Jewish deaths in the camps. Said article in that edition of Britannica was written by a Jewish academician.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Did the Nazis ever deny it?

They did at first, but in order to stop the torture, they signed on to whatever confessions were placed in front of them, many of them confessing to personally murdering tens of millions of Jews. Of course, those numbers had to be modified.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If the Jews didn't die in the camps........ Where did they all go? Well over 3/4 of the Jews in The Netherlands were not there after WW2. Where did they go?

The World Almanac of 1948 recorded that the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. The International Red Cross, in a comprehensive report released in Geneva in 1948, concluded that approximately 272,000 concentration camp inmates died in German custody, about half of whom (according to the report) were Jews, almost all during the latter months of the war.

During that time period, there were massive migrations of people throughout Europe, many ending up in Soviet occupied territory by the end of the war, never to be heard from again outside the Iron Curtain. It's likely that separated sides of Jewish families assumed that those who were actually (unknown to them) on the other side of the Iron Curtain had been killed.

Ok, so your argument is that the missing Dutch Jews packed their bags, abandoned (not sold, abandoned) their homes and businesses, didn't say goodbye to their friends and neighbors and hopped the train across Germany into Soviet territory DURING WW2?

It was apparently like a racial Ponzi scheme. The Jews simply never existed.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We never got to take any cool field trips

Wish I’d been homskoolt, take a field trip to the chicken house, grocery store, etc

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What about that Bataan Death March?

That ever happen?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That ever happen?

Shore as hell it did happen. My stepmother was a survivor of that shindig.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just like the Kennedy assassination, piles and piles of supposed facts, then those facts disputed, another book, another 'I was there', scientist proved this, engineer disproved that. On and on it goes where it stops nobody knows.
Follow the money they say, who could benefit from the tales of the slaughter?

Would people lie? Yes, all people lie.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I read the book, Bloodlands a few years ago . The numbers and ways people were killed was sobering to say the least. I've always been fascinated by that period of history and have read many books about it . It's pretty dry reading but the numbers killed from the 20s through the end of the war will make you wonder about man's inhumanity to man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That ever happen?

Yeah.

Rick we really need some sort of sarcasm font here!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was the Nazis preferred method of extermination. Many believe that many more died this way than any other method.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That ever happen?

We had 2 guys who survived that little field trip in the town I grew up in. One was our elementary art teacher. He started talking about it only in his last few years. The other died in his middle years and rarely spoke about it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by RAS
This was the Nazis preferred method of extermination. Many believe that many more died this way than any other method.

This is the only thing that gets me. Everything about the Holocaust is about the Jews. I'm of Ukrainian/Slovak descent and all the Slavs killed are mostly ignored.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

New Yawk and Floorduh

Canader, and lets not forget hollyweird got lots too.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by RAS

Stalin kind of liked to use starvation to eliminate populations or bring them into compliance as well.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 65 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.