Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
With that being said, I do think it’s great that Rick Bin maintains and profits from a space where outdoorsy Nazi-adjacent folks can speak freely.

Profit. lol

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Not to mention the huge human trafficing operation you have going on the southern border.

Modern Day slave traders are the left.

Even spread your craft to Europe with the Migrant "crisis".

Using illegals to put pressure on local wages and help Wall Street profits.

What do you call your Plantation?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have a customer that I was small talking with and she mentioned she didn't believe the Holocaust actually happen.
It took me by surprise,as I have never heard of that thought before.
While I was quite intrigued by her assumption,I didn't pursue the conversation.
She is over 90,and German.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rong
I have a customer that I was small talking with and she mentioned she didn't believe the Holocaust actually happen.

Very few older Russians believe that Stalin killed millions of Ukrainians with starvation.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Holodomor- Stalin's grain for guns scandal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who was he trading the wheat to?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Three30Eight

Did the holocaust happen? Yes...but not in the way or for the reasons that most here seem to think it did.

Yep, if the Holocaust means lots of people were mistreated and died in captivity, it did indeed happen, but all sides were guilty of that. You want to talk about real mass murder that went on during the war, you only need to look at the actions of the Soviets (many such instances). Then there's the British who intentionally firebombed civilians in heavily populated cities known to have zero strategic or military value as targets. Then there's the hundreds of thousands of surrendered German soldiers murdered on the order of General Eisenhower (for the purpose of carrying out the Morgenthau Plan - a plan to dramatically reduce the post-war German population, particularly able-bodied adult males, to the point where the remaining population would be permanently impoverished), intentionally killed via prolonged exposure, starvation, and denial of care. I could go on and on. There were war crimes aplenty during that terrible period in history, on all sides.

Oh come on. There were some very fine people on both sides.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

In Germany, even questioning some small aspect of the official story line lands you in prison. Thousands per year are imprisoned for that, even elderly women.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by old70
You do realize that nazis actively avoided establishment of extermination camps on German soil, instead moving them to Poland to avoid concentrating Jews and other “undesirables” in Germany, or are you deliberately ignoring that fact? The six major extermination camps were all in Poland.

Old70

After the war, US Military authorities claimed there were several gas chambers in Germany (to include Dachau). But because they were in the West, they were subject to examination by experts, and they were forced to quickly drop the claims. Those on the other side of the Iron Curtain, however, were not permitted to be critically examined, so the claims persisted unchallenged.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Who was he trading the wheat to?

The west.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
You do realize that nazis actively avoided establishment of extermination camps on German soil, instead moving them to Poland to avoid concentrating Jews and other “undesirables” in Germany, or are you deliberately ignoring that fact? The six major extermination camps were all in Poland.

Old70

After the war, US Military authorities claimed there were several gas chambers in Germany (to include Dachau). But because they were in the West, they were subject to examination by experts, and they were forced to quickly drop the claims. Those on the other side of the Iron Curtain, however, were not permitted to be critically examined, so the claims persisted unchallenged.

I’ve read a significant number of first hand eyewitness accounts from inmates and staff of the extermination camps. I tend to give those more credibility than anything produced from authors that weren’t there. The only motive for telling the story that I can ascertain would be to prevent it from happening again. You’ve obviously developed your opinion from sources you find credible as well. I believe however, your mind was made up and you cite sources to fit your preconceived, and I believe erroneous, ideas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’ve read a significant number of first hand eyewitness accounts from inmates and staff of the extermination camps. I tend to give those more credibility than anything produced from authors that weren’t there. The only motive for telling the story that I can ascertain would be to prevent it from happening again. You’ve obviously developed your opinion from sources you find credible as well. I believe however, your mind was made up and you cite sources to fit your preconceived, and I believe erroneous, ideas.

I have no reason to think my grandfather was full of it.

I've got a lot of reasons to think TRH is.

So me, I'll believe what Gramps saw in WW2.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe everything Alex Jones publishes. Even that part about brass keys taking on ferromagnetic properties and sticking to people’s foreheads after getting covid shots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I believe everything Alex Jones publishes. Even that part about brass keys taking on ferromagnetic properties and sticking to people’s foreheads after getting covid shots.

And graphite.

I think my vaxed neighbor car remote start his car now just by thinking about it.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

In Germany, even questioning some small aspect of the official story line lands you in prison. Thousands per year are imprisoned for that, even elderly women.

I did not know this, I guess they would want to bury that history.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie

And graphite.

I think my vaxed neighbor car remote start his car now just by thinking about it.....

Uhhh

I believe it’s graPHENE

and it’s in Oreo’s too

Speaking of graphene, fools and rubes

Anyone seen Happy Camper lately?

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
They are very open about what the nazis did and the necessity for prevention of a recurrence. The documentation center in Nuremberg is a fascinating museum that is very factual and forthright in nature. They don’t want what happened hidden.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s another genius tidbittery from Brighteon

Just simmer and strain your own lemons and grapefruits

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

And graphite.

Uhhh

I believe it’s graPHENE

and it’s in Oreo’s too

Are you sure?????

Either way, it's pretty awesome to get superpowers, even if the nanobots do track you everywhere.......

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I think he's busy still sorting out the formatting of his 2022 reprobate list

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,320
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.